Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Are you asking question and answering yourself? Do not discourage other people if you are tired of the market you should leave i hope you won't regret your decision, this isn't the first time bitcoin and altcoins price will be down baldly.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:13:06 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

Most experts agree that the year 2018 led to truly critical consequences for the crypto market. Now the volume of investments has significantly decreased, there has been a significant fall in prices with a mass panic among investors. But I am sure that such a condition on the market is only temporary, in the future the situation will definitely improve.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:45:30 PM

Cryptocurrency does not depend entirely on Bitcoin. Even if Bitcoin dies, the cryptocurrency will rise in some time after a certain time. Bitcoin now really has a lot of flaws, and if it doesn’t improve, it’s hard to predict what will happen next. However, cryptocurrency is not just one bitcoin. Separate coins and tokens will die, but the cryptocurrency will be developing anyway.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:51:04 PM

It seems to me that the market is still able to take off.
Of course, this may not happen as fast as before, but it is possible.
Many sagging cryptocurrencies to the bottom begin to rise slightly in price, which indicates market volatility.
The market is in development and its potential is huge.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:25:00 AM

Humans usually evovle. As crypto is here it is put in place to evolve. I am also think it may not take off.  But there are YouTubers and Twitter ads that are dedicated to promoting btc. They do it everyday. More things to be talked about everyday. And tech also expands so as the block chain.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:03:24 AM

when you believe that it will not take off than suddenly you see the market is moving. we can never be so sure about the market . i am not taking out my investment and the same i advise to you as well. it may take time but it will take off soon.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:05:55 AM

As at the time this thread was created, cryptocurrency just took off six to eight months earlier. The patience needed in crypto is such that could cook a stone. Holding your bitcoin pay off eventually!

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:25:42 AM

As at the time this thread was created, cryptocurrency just took off six to eight months earlier. The patience needed in crypto is such that could cook a stone. Holding your bitcoin pay off eventually!
the patience they have will definitely be paid for all, because they can survive when the situation is bad and can still handle it. the wheel rotates, after the market experiences that situation and finally takes off, the market will rise again and grow. they face panic or worry but they are capable so they deserve good results.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:15:05 AM

You are too pessimistic. It’s only a matter of time before the cryptocurrency market takes off again. No one can stop economic law. The cryptocurrency will not die and will be very expensive in the future. Only patience can make a profit.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:29:00 AM

The world of crypto-currency is designed for this, so that you enter the market when the price is very high, invested money and later got scared and sold the rest, the price goes to the bottom because this world is so arranged, buy for cheap sell for expensive. Don't panic the market will recover anyway.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:53:20 AM

The cryptocurrency can only reflect its true value if it is baptized by the market. Only by persisting, waiting for the arrival of the bull market, you will get more benefits.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:05:43 PM

It is possible that there will not be a take-off, but such a period will still come when the cryptocurrency market will go up steadily and there will be a constant upward movement without strong dips down. Supermarkets that sell goods for Bitcoin are already emerging, so it’s not long to wait for the cryptocurrency to replace fiat.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:26:41 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 08:05:40 PM by Rockkey

The author of the topic writes very sad things, they are so sad that they definitely make it clear that the one who writes them suffered heavy losses last year, which is why he has such a negative mood. The market is recovering and now there is no reason to panic. You need to be able to stop your emotions and move on.
andymarker

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:31:47 PM

I also feels the same. However, all the digital currencies in the market are still deep in the red, but Bitcoin is yet to recover. The crypto market is extra volatile and every investor must understand this. Many crypto enthusiasts predict that the market will lift in the coming february. Let's hope for the best.
SeemanLamem

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:46:39 PM

Bitcoin has never had such a solid fall. Many will begin shouting now that bitcoin is dead and will never take off again. I view the present fall as the traps of the enormous players who dump the costs of cryptographic forms of money to purchase less expensive on the eve of the following round of development, which is normal ahead of schedule one year from now.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:17:35 PM

I do not think that this can happen at all, because if we dive a little into the world of cryptocurrency investing, then we will understand that today this is probably one of the best and profitable investments.

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:38:18 AM

Yes, this is a pessimistic point of view. But this is possible.
In the future, the price of bitcoin may rise, but other coins will not rise.
The cryptocurrency market is all possible. But waiting patiently for a good investment period is critical.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:32:16 AM

Relax my friend and look at the market right now. For about three weeks, Ethereum price was around 80 bucks and now the whole market is in uptrend. With the Bakkt launch and Ethereum 2.0 update we would fly to the moon.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:52:12 AM

I think that this option is extremely unlikely since the cryptocurrency has great potential to grow very strongly in price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:55:37 AM

I do not think that this can happen at all, because if we dive a little into the world of cryptocurrency investing, then we will understand that today this is probably one of the best and profitable investments.

Investing in cryptocurrency has a huge potential to bring good profits. However, the risks of losing or freezing your money for a long time are also very high. Everyone decides for himself whether a large salary is worth big risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: