Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4638 times)
CrysisCrypto (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

This is what I believe at. However, the current status of the market of cryptocurrency is red and it is going down. Yes, I do believe that cryptocurrency will thrive soon, but I disagree that it is getting brighter. Right now, it's not only dark but red as well. The current market is not doing so well and people are losing their money. But on the long term, there will definitely be rewards. Investors just have to hold on to their coins.
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

You're a relatively optimistic cryptocurrency fan in this red market duration. But yes, I  do also believe the future will be much better, maybe to the unimaginable level, just like today's market compared to about 3-5 years ago. Who knows, probably after BTC dump to 6.7k today, it will rocket to 20k again.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

The number of companies are interested in the crypto currency has increased a lot since last year but the problem is that will pay the more attention from the regulators because more money will come to the blockchain and crypto development. But it looks like there are some big people are playing with crypto.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

If you like invest in cryptocurrency better do it for long term. It will give you more profit since the crypto become more popular day by day. But it also exposed by negative issue that make the price goes down. Especially for this year many negative issue, one of them is consensus that make the price totally down. As long as many people or company that have interest to invest in crypto, it will be ok and the price will raise up again.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

I totally believe that cryptocurrency can be able to replace cash in the future. At the moment as I can see that number of country legalize cryptocurrency as local currency is increasing really quickly, Japan is the first country in the world legalize Bitcoin, then XLM is going to be legalized as a local currency in another country in Asia Smiley. Seem like all other countries will do the same Smiley

usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

Despite all the predictions related to pismatism, I think that the industry will expand and not be able to burst as quickly and simply as many people claim. It is worth paying attention to the main economic bubble of the last 100 years, the Dollar is alive and continues to prove strength, although there is less faith to it than to Bitcoin.

jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

I truly agree. The crypto currency has made people's life so convenient and technologically developed which has undoutedly increase the standard of living. In future, it'll surely bring more changes in our lives.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

This is what I believe at. However, the current status of the market of cryptocurrency is red and it is going down. Yes, I do believe that cryptocurrency will thrive soon, but I disagree that it is getting brighter. Right now, it's not only dark but red as well. The current market is not doing so well and people are losing their money. But on the long term, there will definitely be rewards. Investors just have to hold on to their coins.
dont worry dude, up n down are normal in cryptos. last year many coins are up but in this year many coins are down
but remember, the cryptocurrency project is still running. I believe it will be up again
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

Blockchain technology is undoubtedly the next generation of our technology, so it is worth studying.
But with the cryptocurrency market now bubbling, that is a concern.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

I am very confident in this project and I am ready to give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed. Check it out CRYPTICS
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

I agree with you. I also think that behind the crypto currency is a great future. And every month I see how more and more people are starting to take an interest in it and invest.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it.
i think there are a couple of things that you are confusing with each other here.
1. those idiots who call themselves "company" and run an ICO to scam people and take their money.
this obviously improves nothing except the scammers financial situation!
2. real companies that talk about the blockchain technology
they will create centralized blockchains which also improves nothing
3. altcoins that are being created left and right
these can improve things but it rarely happens because similar to ICOs these are also mostly shitcoins and scams to fill their own pockets.

people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
this is also two different things that you are confusing.
1. more people getting involved with the technology and using it as a currency.
which only happens to bitcoin and nothing else because bitcoin is the only "currency" that exists and others are virtual and without usage.
2. newbies throwing their money away in hopes of getting rich.
which obviously does nothing except wreck the market and make the pumpers richer.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

Crypto money is good for whole world
The universe  as a whole savors the excitement and wealth that comes alongside crypto currency

Which is why we all have to embrace it and utilize it in the proper and correct manner
Thus there won’t be further cause or hindrances whatsoever
crydevil_crypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

Cryptocurrency will develop, but countries with a totalitarian government will resist. Smiley
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

I like your outlook. Too many people are concerned with the price whilst the industry is making huge advancements towards adoption. Price will soon follow!
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

What is the role of companies in developing cryptocurrency? do you mean ICO project or what? they developed Blockchain technology in various industries but every ICO project has its own cryptocurrency, I think it's less effective because their focus remains on the company's interests, and I think what makes cryptocurrency even brighter is the use and acceptance of cryptocurrency as payment

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Cryptocurrency will develop, but countries with a totalitarian government will resist. Smiley
Of course they won't like to get involved into something that is decentralized.

Crypto money is good for whole world
It's good for most of the countries and even those countries that are banning it should also adopt it soon. Once a big country gets involved, they may follow soon. This must be the mindset of most here, I've seen numbers of people that are starting to doubt bitcoin, crypto and they all think is about falling down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

There is no doubt that the quantity of people investing in crypto and companies has increased. Despite the downturn, the interest of the people has increased. Blockblock technology makes it more effective. Many other countries including Japan are also following it. This makes the future of crypto currency bright. Certainly the crypto currency will soon take the form of local currency in all countries

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

This ICO must be stopped for a while. There needs some KYC for most teams of ICO. People must see real people in ICO not just photo on their website. IMHO now it will be time of real ICO from real economy, not just another blockchain 5.0;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: