Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:10:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4647 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

I think with the sophistication of blockhain technology will make a lot of people interested to learn it. in addition, the current development of cryptocurrency is also getting better, so the chances are cryptocurrency will more be favored in the future. I hope with the development of cryptocurrency that good like this will be more countries that accept cryptocurrency and legalize it.

I agree, the future of crypto gets brighter. And I'm very pleased to know that more and more people get rid of their stereotypes about crypto and do not consider it to be another fraudulent scam. I hope soon most companies will accept payments in BTC and alts, so we'll be able to use crypto in our everyday life.
milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

I think that there will be a bright future of for the crypto world.At the moment a lot of people are plenty of negativity,the market is marked red,but we have to be patient and all will be fine.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

I am sure cryptocurrency will have a bright future in the future, many people are starting to study cryptocurrency, even I heard that there are universities that open the course for Cryptocurrency courses, this is very interesting, I believe sooner or later cryptocurrency will be accepted by all countries.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

I also believe in the bright future of cryptocurrencies, despite the current price drop and negative background.

mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

The future of Crypto currency is  bright .I am very much confident about it. Every month investors strength is increasing.
laynequinten

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

I also think that behind the crypto currency is a great future. And every month I see how more and more people are starting to take an interest in it and invest.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

There are currently some crypto projects such as ripples being applied at banks around the world. The future of cryptocurrency will be widespread globally, and the massive cryptocurrency will ultimately replace the fiat currency to become the world's most popular currency in the next 20 years.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
johnmartinda

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Too many people are concerned with the price whilst the industry is making huge advancements towards adoption. Price will soon follow!
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

The future of money is certainly in decentralization or in government-backed crypto. Cryptos will certainly be dominant in future economies.Some countries already have their own crypto like the Petro by Venezuela, it may not be perfect but is certainly a step forward.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
Then whats the future of cryptocurrency?i see no connection about the title and the body but yet i will give mine

The future of cryptocurrency relies on us,being investor and holder and trustee I believe we will conquer the world and will live better as were closing to the adaption of the world and the technology being granted by many companies now
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

very true to your opinion, and it is also my belief that a very large crypto
currency will compete and will be in great demand by all those who
desperately need it, and the crypto currency will triumph in the future
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

As days goes on, community here in cryptocurrency are going bigger and bigger. Yes mate, many of us right now seen those new projects and companies that have trust in crypto, many also people invested in here. Lets jist hope that it will result to good in all of us. New projects that has been launches so that our life will be easier through cryptocurrencies
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I see the trend of popularity of the crypto currency is growing. And as a virtual money and development. So the future is in this activity. And I think it will only grow and develop this popularity.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

i believe crypto have a great future,, just read this interesting article,, and 100% i agree with this article
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbc-fast-moneys-brian-kelly-bitcoin-is-like-the-internet-in-the-1980s

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
mediation

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

Absolutelty future of cryptocurrencies is very very bright to all of us also to all world because this technology will change a lot of thing for our life also will bring innovation.

Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Absolutelty future of cryptocurrencies is very very bright to all of us also to all world because this technology will change a lot of thing for our life also will bring innovation.
But blockchain technology is now being embraced in many parts of the world. This technology can be involved in so many developmental processes and we are beginning to see some of its great attributes and how interesting it is with crypto. Because I think this will continue to grow all the time.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

I agree with the majority opinion that the cryptocurrencies will continue to develop, I believe in this and would very much like it. But in my opinion in 5 years on the market we will not see  95% of companies that enter the market now. And this is not because they are all scamers (this too can not be ruled out) but because we are at the very beginning of the development of this technology. The most difficult now for investors who do not really want to understand the entire crypto industry is to determine who will enter the 5% that will remain and will be successful in the future.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

There's no guarantee yet on what will be the future of Crypto money. Since many countries are against to it. The acceptance of Crypto currency became dull that leads to market down fall. If only all of the countries would accept Crypto currency then there will no problem in investing in Crypto currency. And I also think that there must be a better system regarding each created ICO because a lot scam are widely spread in the market. Which gives thousands of ICOs a very negative standings for those investors who are willing to invest their money.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be very bright because the more I see the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is applied in practice a lot. And most of the business at the moment is thought to apply blockchain. So you can completely reassure yourself in the bright future of cryptocurrency.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

I think that despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is now going down, it will explode in the coming years, as people are keen on cryptocurrencies are becoming more and eventually cryptocurrencies can become a part of everyone's life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: