Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:19:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4647 times)
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

If you follow the news about cryptocurrency, you can see that the future of cryptocurrency is more than just promising. Probably because many people still look from a speculative point of view, without looking further ahead ..
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
This is actually a good thing especially for those who has mobile wallets already. it is also  a good example of how our world is ready and open to these kinds of inventions of technology.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

The future of crypto is always relies on dev team on how they will expand its features and their creativity in order to deliver a flawless transactions in the blockchain. I hope it will legalize in some countries so the community of cryptocurrency will expand and it will have its own regulations. For sure, the government will control and it will began to charge a tax on it for every transaction.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be very bright because the more I see the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is applied in practice a lot. And most of the business at the moment is thought to apply blockchain. So you can completely reassure yourself in the bright future of cryptocurrency.

I also think that crypto is still the future. The current price collapse does not say anything about how crypto develops. In a few years we will look back and see that the current price was just cheap and that we should have bought more coins. Of course I can be wrong too, but I still know the price of Bitcoin from 2012 and compared with that the price is still high. That's why everything's still fine for me.  Wink
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

So far, what I have seen is actually only at the level of interest and whether or not a place can adopt this technology. Do not make special decisions that are uncertain, or think badly. All will run in place, different regions are also different speeds to adopt cryptocurrency. So let's walk together.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

So far, what I have seen is actually only at the level of interest and whether or not a place can adopt this technology. Do not make special decisions that are uncertain, or think badly. All will run in place, different regions are also different speeds to adopt cryptocurrency. So let's walk together.
yes, if we see interest in crypto I think it keeps growing, look more and more projects developing crypto, every day there is a new altcoin we do not know how long it will last, but I think if all the countries accept crypto new crypto future will be created.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

Crypto is the best solution for the whole world in the future. Everyone as a whole enjoys the benefits and benefits that come with cryptocurrency. That's why we should all embrace it and use it in the right and proper way, so there will be no bad stories about crypto in the future, and our lives will be even more valuable.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

It is true that the crypto currencies is getting more popular each day but still this is not enough specially that this time of bearish in which the current Crypto market performance is unhealthy making some people to avoid this investment that instead of an opportunity to buy the dip but they are afraid to join now because of fear to lose their hard earned money. Lets just hope that the bullish will come soon so that the people will fully trust this investment again.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:16:23 AM

Few years from now everyone who loves to venture out or learn new technologies will eventually adopt in crypto and as long as the adoption rate is high the higher the values of crypto as well. We just have to make sure that we take advantage of the low prices right now for more profit in the near future. The crypto market will always correct itself and eventually will go from bearish to bullish one. Happy hodling everyone!
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

The more more companies inlove in crypto, The better will for crypot future. Cryptocurrency will be considered as the future money in the world for its popularity with national currency.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

Crypto is good for everyone, the countries that prohibit it must also immediately adopt it. In my opinion, if a large country is involved, they can immediately follow and make changes. This should be our common mindset right now, we can not deny at this time some people are starting to doubt the bitcoin, crypto and they all think the crypto market will die.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

We should know some country want cryptocurrency to regulate the reason crypto banned but in the end difficult to resolve cryptocurrency how to regulate because of high volatile and how to control it using computer technology.

The result is the economy of the said country are affected because of banning of cryptocurrency and now start again adopting as legal currency, so i believe someday the whole celebrate the victory of digital currency's.

steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

I believe in the crypto currency and the fact that it will actively develop in the coming years. That's why part of my capital was invested in the crypto currency. I think that this is a reasonable move.
Chirs

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

Still far from the word of the future, I think cash will still be excellent in trading tools and swap until at least in the next decades. Crypto will only overshadow and take advantage of the holes that are not able to reach by cash. But overall cash will still dominate in the next few years.
Biasaae

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

I think the future of the crypto currency will be very good. In the future we will all be desperately in need of this cryptocurrency for use in various fields. Therefore, it is better if from now on all the elements in this world accept the presence of crypto and jointly develop it for the better.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

At the moment it is very difficult to talk about the future because, bears continue to crush and receive the maximum amount of cheap coins of almost all the projects that are now on the market. This creates a negative direction, but still when the wind changes, I think we will see a good future.
Zakie

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

i hope so, but the current price and volume are not good, need to more big investment join with us
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

there is a sure future for cryptocurrency. it might look cloudy now because a large percentage og the worlds population is still sceptical about the technology. More projects are being created everyday, with big organizations and companies getting involved . so in the nearest future the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will take over the worlds economy.
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

The future with crypto I think is very good. Because we know for a fact that crypto is very popular now and that it will greatly impact the future for crypto. And will incline the increase in profit in the future.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

Future is bright and I believe that by the end of this year we will see a powerful growth even stronger than previous year with hitting ATH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: