Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karmacoin - New Initiatives - Helping People Do Good  (Read 352319 times)
Dunking Style

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:07:05 AM

Friendly reminder, halving occurs at block 50000.  This should occur tomorrow I believe.

25 hours roughly. Lets see what happens.

I've been mining with my iMac for the past few days, have about 20k "free" Karms!  Probably burning my processor and graphics card in the processes but it's worth it :-)

its not worth ruining your comp man : (

i know altcoin bora is doing a 20k giveway. on reddit

I know, just doing it for a few days to say I did.  Already have close to 200M Karms, so just a drop in the bucket Smiley Hoping to get some more at 1 Sat soon.

well you better hurry lol
whomever is manipulating the market has just took off 8+ BTC worth of buy order off to create panic..and you bet the guy/group will put those buy orders back in once more sells roll in.
what a steal not having to line up behind 20 BTC  Cheesy
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:07:47 AM

Want to help Karmacoin achieve its goals? Join us!

Please send me a private message with your ideas on how you can help and/or your skills. (It need not be lengthy)

Also send me your reddit username and I will add you to r/KarmacoinProject

thanks!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:17:55 AM

you know.. with Dogecoin having a hard time recently I think this is the perfect opportunity for Karmacoin to shine.

We welcome all Dogecoin refugees!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Dunking Style

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:23:19 AM

you know.. with Dogecoin having a hard time recently I think this is the perfect opportunity for Karmacoin to shine.

We welcome all Dogecoin refugees!

They're having a real tough time for sure..
Doge was my first crypto..and you could see how deflated the people were in #dogecoin.
Definitely a good opportunity for them to join a growing coin!
multi-pool.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

http://www.multi-pool.eu

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:15:53 PM

http://karm.multi-pool.eu

DDOS protection and PPLNS!

Come and mine with us!!!

http://karm.multi-pool.eu

http://www.multi-pool.eu

If you need assistance please contact us by pm
BitTanker

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:49:58 PM

Block half in 5 hours.

Karmacoin enthusiast! Doing good is good! - Social Network: http://karmashare.me - *beta Search Engine: http://www.lill.com by Karmacoin/Karmashares
southpawgeek

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:01:09 PM

This Really happened to me this morning while commuting..... A SIGN!!!
Snapped it with the iPhone.

Have a Karmazing Day

Massachusetts? Pretty sure I've seen that plate before Smiley
mattboldfield

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:40:13 PM

Just got back from the pub....
Firstly, why do you all keep talking through your ass about how well this Krapcoin is going to do??
Seriously if I got $1 for every +1 I've seen written in this thread, I would be rich.
But in reality I need a chuckbag reading the verbal masturbation going around.
No-one is buying, and no-one is ever going to buy this shit!
People telling others not to sell, wtf.....who do you think u r?
This is just another flap, str, lot, leaf, peng, FKN mess!
People bragging they brought a million, fkn losers just threw their money down the drain!
Fkn stupid humans!

Its a stupid name with a stupid logo and no-one buys!
WTF is Karma about seriously? Firstly, Its not associated with elephants and its motto isn't Karma related either!
Its competing against the other 97% of coins going nowhere and never will!
Sorry if it upsets some, but its the truth!
Let the verbal masturbating continue...........

O and fuck superstition too!
Fkn stupid humans!

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:45:50 PM

This is Karma. Grin

http://vimeo.com/7413005

cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:52:56 PM

^--- this guy.  slow clap

well thanks for the thread bump. No one is pushing you to believe in our the coins future.

One thing is for sure. there is a constant dump of the coins and people are buying. this coins closes the 24 hrs with minimum 6-10 btc volume. Go compare that with most of the coins.

Secondly. this is so new and so many things are happening. a lot of things are happening around the clock.

Thirdly, slow and steady. this coins has been moving slowly and steady. it has been mined. sold , bought , given away to a thousands of wallets. Go read any post worth reading. everyone knows that a steady and strong coin wins.

Fourth, We are constantly listening to our community and promtly making changes. We already fixed the compromise of random blocks on our wallet. Most of other coins are only now realizing it. Here is dogecoin community only now pushing to do the change. http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/204nrf/ann_we_are_fixing_the_block_rewards_and/

Fifth, soon with the block halving and change in difficulty re target, mining this coin will be a dedication.

Sixth , once we fixed the basic and the foundation of our coin. between wallet and website. We will lunch a massive market promotion to promote this coin for what it is meant to be. A reward of people doing good.

And c'mon man. this coin is till new to harass on why you are not making million of $$ yet.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
mattboldfield

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

well thanks for the thread bump. No one is pushing you to believe in our the coins future.

One thing is for sure. there is a constant dump of the coins and people are buying. this coins closes the 24 hrs with minimum 6-10 btc volume. Go compare that with most of the coins.

Secondly. this is so new and so many things are happening. a lot of things are happening around the clock.

Thirdly, slow and steady. this coins has been moving slowly and steady. it has been mined. sold , bought , given away to a thousands of wallets. Go read any post worth reading. everyone knows that a steady and strong coin wins.

Fourth, We are constantly listening to our community and promtly making changes. We already fixed the compromise of random blocks on our wallet. Most of other coins are only now realizing it. Here is dogecoin community only now pushing to do the change. http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/204nrf/ann_we_are_fixing_the_block_rewards_and/

Fifth, soon with the block halving and change in difficulty re target, mining this coin will be a dedication.

Sixth , once we fixed the basic and the foundation of our coin. between wallet and website. We will lunch a massive market promotion to promote this coin for what it is meant to be. A reward of people doing good.

And c'mon man. this coin is till new to harass on why you are not making million of $$ yet.

Sorry your full of shit!
Ive had karma for sale at 2 st for over 1.5 weeks on mintpal - no-one buys! Going to 1 st in a few days, total waste of hash!! Nothing but a daydreamers thread going on here!
I spend 18 hrs a day following coins, trust me this is never going to take off! Their is simply too much competition!
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:06:25 PM

Sorry your full of shit!
Ive had karma for sale at 2 st for over 1.5 weeks on mintpal - no-one buys! Going to 1 st in a few days, total waste of hash!! Nothing but a daydreamers thread going on here!
I spend 18 hrs a day following coins, trust me this is never going to take off! Their is simply too much competition!

Maybe, altcoins are risky business. Diversification is our best weapon.

matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:07:59 PM

Sorry your full of shit!
funny how it's so black n white for you that this coin is shit yet you have some.... That would qualify as "stupid people" for me.... to acquire something so "shitty" in your own book.
mattboldfield

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:15:56 PM

Sorry your full of shit!
funny how it's so black n white for you that this coin is shit yet you have some.... That would qualify as "stupid people" for me.... to acquire something so "shitty" in your own book.

Excuse me for believing in Coinwarz before I realized that they don't take into account if the coins are actually being sold!
Lesson learned only lost 3 days on this before I realized.
Look I like the community involvement, people like to feel a part of something, but in the end this is a business and you go into business to make money!
My comments are so others might not waste their time like I did.
CryptoMF

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:16:04 PM

Sorry your full of shit!

Sounds like someone had a few too many and is angry his magic internet money didn't double in value while he was taking a piss. I am going to assume you have been and are doing absolutely nothing to help make this coin succeed. Yet you come here to complain that this coin is worthless because you are some kind of self proclaimed altcoin expert who has no life and watches the markets while sitting in his underwear surrounded by your own filth. Do us a favor and don't complain about something that you are doing absolutely nothing to help succeed. It just makes you sound self entitled and frankly an asshole. Sorry you didn't make a fortune overnight even though you have no valuable skills nor put in any actual hard work. Get over yourself and make something happen for once instead of expecting everyone else to suddenly fill your pockets with gold because your mom told you you were special.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:21:14 PM

not sure how i can help you. you clearly are upset. If i could foresee the future i would tell you real fact. but i can not. all i can tell and say is what i know. we have been very open with this coin. It is a community coin. read through out the pages.

you are upset of your own decisions and are taking on us. I have been very careful to not spread FUD. even when this coin spiked high a week ago , i was warning people to not fall into it. I was telling them that is was not a natural spike and the coins will settle again. I did not expect it do go as low as 1 but what ever. at least it help spread the coins even more around.

again , you seem upset of mining. there are people here that bought at 8 satoshis. Yet this coin does not have a lot of negative post.

Not sure what you want to hear. seems like you are only posting to rant. well go ahead. Just stop calling us names. Its not professional

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

Sounds like someone had a few too many and is angry his magic internet money didn't double in value while he was taking a piss. I am going to assume you have been and are doing absolutely nothing to help make this coin succeed. Yet you come here to complain that this coin is worthless because you are some kind of self proclaimed altcoin expert who has no life and watches the markets while sitting in his underwear surrounded by your own filth. Do us a favor and don't complain about something that you are doing absolutely nothing to help succeed. It just makes you sound self entitled and frankly an asshole. Sorry you didn't make a fortune overnight even though you have no valuable skills nor put in any actual hard work. Get over yourself and make something happen for once instead of expecting everyone else to suddenly fill your pockets with gold because your mom told you you were special.

+1

couldn't have said it better myself.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:36:49 PM

Sorry your full of shit!

Excuse me for believing in Coinwarz before I realized that they don't take into account if the coins are actually being sold!
Lesson learned only lost 3 days on this before I realized.
Look I like the community involvement, people like to feel a part of something, but in the end this is a business and you go into business to make money!
My comments are so others might not waste their time like I did.

I'm glad you like the community involvement, because like in a fiat business, the success of a company is largely related to the CEO and his employees. Like the developer and community of a coin.

Eck, look at doge, it's a utterly shit coin with absolutely no goal. Yet it's the 3rd most successful coin strictly because of the community.

On top of that, every single post you ever posted is absolute bullshit,  with no relevant information whatsoever. My guess is you are mad at the worth for not getting rich overnight with a coin.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:37:46 PM

great video. So much warmth

mattboldfield

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:40:10 PM

Sorry your full of shit!

WTF would you know about hard work I have done?
Firstly I only started at xmas time not knowing SFA about mining.
Since then I started with usb miners, now sold. I then got a ASICBlade, still have it (sentimental reasons), I now have 2 KNCMiner Mercury's, and about to buy a Jupiter or two.
I have had many 30+ hrs awake, reading, configuring, learning.
I then learnt about GPU bios's, then CGMiner Bios's, now I have built my own Scrypt miner with 10x 7970's.
Please don't fkn make out I know nothing! I bet you all my miners I would outsmart u in a minute!
Like I said b4, you's can't handle criticism! You know why? Because your pissed what I say is the truth!
By the way I didn't really come from the pub, my last post I said I was going to the pub.
No my money doubles quite well thankyou because Im not mining DEAD coins!
I do consider myself an expert now, and yeah I like sitting in my undies pressing buttons while all you other suckers work!
Am I surrounded by filth, nah that would be you, Im surrounded by GPU boxes, a hot missus a hot car, a 4x4 and 3 boats!
make it succeed?? wtf? It only succeeds if it has movement, no-one buys this shit so it aint going to succeed!
But keep on your verbal masturbation daydreamer so the believers keep fkn giving u money!
Hope is as good as Fear to master for mind control. Well done PADAWANS!
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: