Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

Why wait? The picture is clear now ...In the past few years, the Bitcoin market has developed a lot, going far beyond the project for computer enthusiasts.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

I guess the best time is to buy now since its almost like the dippest dip for the year then wait till September  - December for bull just like last year bull run
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

I guess the best time is to buy now since its almost like the dippest dip for the year then wait till September  - December for bull just like last year bull run
I have been watching for several days that the price for transactions has increased several times. At idex, the price has reached 200 gwei. It will be about the fact that people buy crypto currency and, accordingly, we can expect the price of the crypto currency to increase soon.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I think we can invest now because the price of coins are not too high and as long you can afford it nothing is wrong if we invest now and then wait to gain a profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

Interesting tip and you call the golden rule. Can you explain why should we wait until September? I think many people are gaining profits this week for example (SelfKey did x3, NEO doing 50% so far, EthLend 60%, etc). You are right that we're still in a bear market and we should take profits whenever we can, but relate the time of investing in a certain month I guess it doesn't say much as a strategy...
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

Invest at this time is very hazardous because the exchange rate is volatile and difficult to control, unstable. Instead of looking for ICOs and altcoins for investment, it's a good idea to wait until Q4 2018, when the market's return is stable. And if you're holding altcoins, it's better to exchange to ETH or USDT.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

No this is the right time to invest, buy at low value and sell at high price. This is common with investors. The price of all altcoins including bitcoin is so low, it i would suggest you to invest now. utilyze this situation. The correction will soon expected to get over. Then obviously the growth will be on track. So just hope for the profits. Invest as much as you can now splitting into few many coins.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

ETH is now equally unsafe, and it is very likely that it will decline further, so I think it can be replaced by USDT, but if you change the cryptocurrency to USDT, it means that you may lose some opportunities for appreciation.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:33 PM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks
I think that right now is a very good time for us to invest in the cryptocurrency market. The price of Bitcoin and altcoin is very low. We should take this opportunity to invest in the crypto market. We should buy Bitcoin or other valuable and potential altcoins, so it is best to choose altcoin in the top 100. I will continue to buy more Ethereum, I believe that Ethereum will recover over $ 1500 later this year.

Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

hmmmm very interesting point of view right here. But we share the same opinion on some of your bullet points. Like with the current market correction happening in the market and invest in mid September. As the market manage to bounce back after a bloody rally in June it is yet expected to drop in July even harder from last month. everything will be back to normal as we approach the quarter four of the year where we expect for the market to hodl a strong resistance.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:59:57 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 12:18:31 AM by OnnoTunes

I also recommend to invest in Ziliqa and Quarkchain. They are promising coins. Green days seem to come at the end of July.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

now the bitcoin price is so cheap so buy more bitcoin and hold it for the future. Prices will rise in the near term if it is not certain to increase by the end of this year. Until it hold with patience and this is the right time to invest, buying these low selling high is common. Everyone just does this
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

Yes I think what you have said is true, Currently not the right time to invest in the world of cryptocurrency due to unstable market,
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

Thanks
I do not think that is going to be the right time to invest. September will be the recovery month of the Cryptocurrency market. Currently in July the prices of these altcoins are quite cheap, so why do not we take the opportunity to buy bottom prices?
I watch the current situation as a good opportunity and I do not agree with you. Smiley

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

I think waiting is the right choice for now, And though like that I still keep buying and doing some trading but I do carefully,
letuchi

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

Now is the time to invest!! by September your gonna miss the train and will have to pay a premium.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

You have a wrong golden rule it seems. It is always wise to buy when coins are cheap and the price are down but you are asking to wait till September to buy where the experts predict that in September the price of all the crypto would be in green. I think selling at this point is to be avoided and not buying should be avoided at this market condition.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

I think investing while the market is down is a good opportunity for us,  buy and wait till september cause the market will start to recover on that month.  Buy those cheap coins some of them are hidden gems.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

You have a wrong golden rule it seems. It is always wise to buy when coins are cheap and the price are down but you are asking to wait till September to buy where the experts predict that in September the price of all the crypto would be in green. I think selling at this point is to be avoided and not buying should be avoided at this market condition.
People trust in September but are afraid of their investment at this time. I think this is totally absurd because psychological panic selling is taking place every day and there is no clear sign of recovery across the market. I personally believe that in July there will be more volatility as we can determine if the market is rising and we need a lot of investment funds.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Maybe in September the market will continue to fall. Not who knows. But I think you can buy a little later in August.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: