Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4131 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

yes, the government is really afraid of the growth of crypto currencies, obviously this is a phenomenon that cannot be stopped because this is a socio-economic phenomenon between countries where it is very difficult to prevent the government from being able to supervise this not to conflict with the law in their respective countries, the government is afraid that their country's conventional currencies are replaced by crypto currencies like bitcoin

I dont think government afraid on bitcoin, institution that afraid on bitcoin is central banks. Government can take benefits from bitcoin, they can collect more taxes from bitcoin transaction. Central banks afraid on bitcoin because if people using bitcoin, they dont need banks to process their transaction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

Even though my government is not yet against cryptocurrency yet, I don't really have a negative response to cryptocurrency for now. But I cannot even support them because I know by the moment to have the time, they will misbehave. Moreso now that they don't even have any good thing to offer the Masses, I don't really like them.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

The government would not scary about the cryptocurrency system,the only things thats they want to avoid are the scam or fraud thats happen sometimes in the cryptocurrency  system ,that maybe its can be used in some illegal activities like money laundering or monetary fund for the ISIS,because its onky a digital figures currency thats cannot track by the worlds government,one th8ngs also they dont like crypto because they cannot benefit the profit tax of this kind of investment,thats why they are afraid to allow this to operate legally.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

yes, the government is really afraid of the growth of crypto currencies, obviously this is a phenomenon that cannot be stopped because this is a socio-economic phenomenon between countries where it is very difficult to prevent the government from being able to supervise this not to conflict with the law in their respective countries, the government is afraid that their country's conventional currencies are replaced by crypto currencies like bitcoin
Thats right for example we can see with the incessant efforts of some governments to report bad things about bitcoin and even
prohibit the use of bitcoin with the laws of their country. that is very influential to bitcoin. but it will not make bitcoin die
mcabrito

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

Thats right for example we can see with the incessant efforts of some governments to report bad things about bitcoin and even
prohibit the use of bitcoin with the laws of their country. that is very influential to bitcoin. but it will not make bitcoin die

I agree to that. whatever the governments will do to bitcoin will never make bitcoin die and maybe will only increase the interest of all people to use bitcoin.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

Governments have concerns over the lack of power to dominate this kind of formation. So for now, the number of government supporters on bitcoin and blockchain is minimal. But they will have to take part in this formation even if future governments do not want to.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Without goverment we could not doing anything and adoption of blockchain will be hard to realize. Well what we need is a good person to lead us and i believe many politicians are started to think that crypto and blockchain are a good technology that inevitable and many started to embrace it. I believe bright future for crypto and they cant keep deny the existence of crypto.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

yes you are right I think the government really seems really scared if there is a cryptocurrency circulating in its country because they have a bad opinion that can make the government feel threatened by the existence of this cryptocurrency.
interknit

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

First, it was those billions of dollars in advertising the media forked over gratis during the race for the Republican nomination by focusing on whatever he did, said, or tweeted, day after day, in a way that was new in our world. By the time he hit the campaign trail against Hillary Clinton, he was the ultimate audience magnet and the cameras and reporters were fused to him, so coverage only ballooned, as it did again during the transition months. Now, of course, his presidency is the story of the second—each second of every day—giving us two-plus weeks of coverage the likes of which are historically unique.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

I think we can agree, that most governments do not support cryptocurrencies, but most of them simply ignores, because do not even understand what it is.

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

If the government is only hungry for money, that is scary because they will do anything just to get money. But i am confident wint our government. They don't care about cryptocurrency. They just tell us that we should always take care when we enter cryptocurrency. And they don't prohibit us in doing it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

I think we can agree, that most governments do not support cryptocurrencies, but most of them simply ignores, because do not even understand what it is.
They don't ignore it. they know about bitcoin. and I admit that it is possible that the existence of bitcoin threatens them? starting from money laundering
and that can harm the state or the threat of increasingly reduced demand for their local currency because people prefer to use bitcoin
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:53:02 AM

Governments are entirely scary because they have a great deal of influence on the people. The crypto market thrive on the acceptance and patronage of crypto by the people and once the government restricts the people to use crypto in their countries, the market becomes affected adversely.

warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

I'm not sure if I understand your question. Are you scared that the gov will see transactions, or are you scared they will infiltrate it to sabatoge its intrinsic value?
The currencies have different potentials. If they want to regulate one coin to work a certain way they can do that. They won't let people demonstrate as a coin community if thats what your asking because in specific countries the rule of fiat liabilities arise. Can they protect the digitial peer to peer technology, yes. Will they let people guise its use for utility uprisings, no. I know if they need it, they will find a way. We know the limits within reason for a global thing to work. These niche coins, are meant for borders. To each border its own. But few coins will have rules we don't misuse in specific regions.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

Without goverment we could not doing anything and adoption of blockchain will be hard to realize. Well what we need is a good person to lead us and i believe many politicians are started to think that crypto and blockchain are a good technology that inevitable and many started to embrace it. I believe bright future for crypto and they cant keep deny the existence of crypto.
Without governments who knows what we would have, interesting fact is that 99% people don`t believe in governments and they are still working, all this centuries. Now I think for the first time in history majority of people see further, they know what governments do, and they are finding alternative here on blockchain. Now in 2018 I think we need good coin to lead us, we can unite under crypto flag, we can let smart contracts to run everything, its better to trust technology than give your trust to politicians, they make a lot of wars, crypto is uniting people, its easy to decide what is better.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

I am sorry, if that is the case in your country. Sad Where I live, government have other, more sophisticated way of stealing, without robbing people directly.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Why government scared? Maybe at there people they scared that there will be scam. Because lot of news in crypto scam. But the government they will not gonna scared because if he widh he can banned bitcoin in just one command.
damchicken

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

That is likewise one major factor why individuals in ASIAN nations are so poor as a result of their legislatures. Rather than helping their kin, they are additionally the person who's pulling them down. Be that as it may, with regards to anchoring wallet accounts, it is extremely anchored and it cannot be open without private keys. Simply ask that one day somebody roll out an improvement.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

Each country has its own strategy due to cryptocurrency, and this is not surprising. Unfortunately, if in your country, people pay tax for cryptocurrency transactions, I think this is unfair. I hope that in the future such countries will change their decisions, and cryptographic funds will be widely used as a means of payment.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

The european govenments aren`t that scary,they will never try to rob someone`s financial assets.

Maybe so, but they can confiscate those assets if someone "convinces" them that these are not legally tenable assets. If your Cryptocurrency hodlings are interpreted as "trespassing" on economic sovereignty, then the European governments will need necessarily intervene, if only for the sake of preservation of their own sovereignty.

Remember, nothing in life is certain, except for death and taxes; and the Government, whether that be Vietnamese, or European, or even Canadian, Maltese, Singaporean, or American, has the power to deliver both: at your doorstep, or at your footstep.

So, yes, invariably, ALL Governments are really scary institutions. All the talk of democracy, liberty, etc is the camouflage to mask that primal core of bestiality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: