Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
yogusugo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

CCI would be a token as well as a crypto currency. What’s the team plans to be listed on top exchanges and available for trading on other platforms? Also, can profit on investments be withdrawable in USD?
We are planning to list CCI Token on cryptocurrency exchanges between 1st – 31st Dec 2018.

Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency.

i like the possibility to withdraw different crypto currencies. Assuming I have invested in ETH, but need BTC in the short term, then I do not have to make the detour via an exchange but can just take it off at CCI. Great!

Nice suggestion.  May be CCI team can look to add such features if its not there already. This way people can save some conversion fees
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

Cyber Capital Invest also aims to help skillful traders who do not have access to large asset portfolios. Cyber Capital Investments will carefully select the strongest crypto traders to provide them with this opportunity. I found the idea of this campaign very good but the site is still a bit rudimentary.

Yea, the team is giving a fair amount of opportunity to everyone. Inexperience traders will receive aid and experience traders will have access to a better portfolio.

Indeed, the CCI team give great opportunities for everyone. Even no are bad traders like me, get the chance to profit with the help of experienced traders. Maybe I can learn trading somedays.

If everyone here would have a lot of money to spend, then there would be no problem at all trading, because you can lose it. Trading can get you a lot of money, but it requires skill.

Yea and i'm patiently waiting for the period when they will select their traders, i don't know whether the names will be made public and perhaps the various profiles of the traders, the strength and weakness of this project will depend on how effective the traders are in terms making profit, so that's the most crucial part of the whole concept
CalvinK

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

Hi,
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

CCI would be a token as well as a crypto currency. What’s the team plans to be listed on top exchanges and available for trading on other platforms? Also, can profit on investments be withdrawable in USD?
We are planning to list CCI Token on cryptocurrency exchanges between 1st – 31st Dec 2018.

Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency.

i like the possibility to withdraw different crypto currencies. Assuming I have invested in ETH, but need BTC in the short term, then I do not have to make the detour via an exchange but can just take it off at CCI. Great!

Nice suggestion.  May be CCI team can look to add such features if its not there already. This way people can save some conversion fees

That would be a good option, conversion fees are a big problem and certainly put some certain people off even though they are interested in the project
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Okay.  A question was asked before will withdrawal be allowed in fiat too or ot will just be stuck to cryptocurrencies alone.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

Hello,
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the project and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
CCI Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466

thanks for sharing this i was not aware you guys are running bounty program this i believe is a great opportunity to grab some wonderful token

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

That would be a good option, conversion fees are a big problem and certainly put some certain people off even though they are interested in the project

I've never thought about that but that's really a headache saver, most times i fidget just thinking on how to go about such, this is nice to know and that's the flexibility aspect that i always talk about when it comes to brand building, it will not be surprising to see some individuals join this project because of such features
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.

That's good.  I support them fully on that. It's best to bring out a product with no bugs at all or just minor bugs. A product with lots of errors will surly disappoint a lot of people and that can affect their market greatly.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.

That's good.  I support them fully on that. It's best to bring out a product with no bugs at all or just minor bugs. A product with lots of errors will surly disappoint a lot of people and that can affect their market greatly.

I think it would help them greatly to have a third party audit whatever the code. It is nice though to test everything before production I know its importance because we do a lot of it in our programming.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

I think it would help them greatly to have a third party audit whatever the code. It is nice though to test everything before production I know its importance because we do a lot of it in our programming.

Yeah, i'd expect them to conduct a testing phase and third party audit is always a welcome idea. I know the team must have consider all this already.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is has gone mainstream today. Crypto holders as far back as 2016 are in profit. And crypto currency traders are known to have turned small capital into large profits, hence the interest of friends and colleagues into investing and trading crypto currencies. But a large population still doesn’t understand how it works. The volatility of the crypto market doesn’t help out either. Does CCI have an Insurance plan for investor if things go messy?
We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary. The values will be based on the type of their account level the user has opted to adopt:
     ● Basic Access Level Insured up to $1,000 + 10% profit.
     ● Silver Access Level Insured up to $10,000 + 10% profit.
     ● Insured deposit of up to $100,000 + 10% profit.
Even in the event of a ‘force majeure’ or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme.
It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.

Excellent, this insurance policy is a great way to lure investors to the project. I mean, up to this large amount insured with 10% profit? I have always stressed that CCI cares for its users and now I've been proven right once more.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

Hello,
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the project and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?

thanks for sharing this i was not aware you guys are running bounty program this i believe is a great opportunity to grab some wonderful token
Thanks for bounty link. Anyone can participate in bounty? For joining of bounty KYC is required?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Hello,

Thanks for bounty link. Anyone can participate in bounty? For joining of bounty KYC is required?

I was not aware the CCI bounty also going on. Thanks for sharing the link. I was looking for some signature campaign. Let me see if option is there or not.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

Hello,

I was not aware the CCI bounty also going on. Thanks for sharing the link. I was looking for some signature campaign. Let me see if option is there or not.
That's really awesome. For signature bounty for Jr member position they are rewarding 20 stakes per week which is really huge pay.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Unlike other projects i have seen who start product developing after rising funds!
that delays product launch in a far way, making investors waiting for a long time!
CCI is amazing on that!
they'll be releasing their product in short and hopefully fully oparational platform will be seen as soon as ico ends!
keep up team!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Yeah, Having some good option on different currency will save us a lot on fees because we know that different currencies have different fees when you're going to send it.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

Hello,

That's really awesome. For signature bounty for Jr member position they are rewarding 20 stakes per week which is really huge pay.

I think it would depend on the number of participants. It is a good stake but don't forget the overall number of participants. You  should factor that in.

Ace44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

I do agree with you on that, creating a sustainable platform is of utmost importance and a friendly one will definitely be attractive to users, due to the fact that this is a trading platform, it will require a case of smooth transaction, as every second matters a lot in order to keep tabs of what's happening, so they should ensure that bugs are fixed
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Hello,

I think it would depend on the number of participants. It is a good stake but don't forget the overall number of participants. You  should factor that in.

Yes, and a good project like CCI will definitely have huge participants. But all the same, getting any amount of CCI token is better than getting nothing at all IMO
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: