Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

We are very happy to inform you that CCI Token Presale starts on 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT.

Please note that you can make a payment with ETH, BTC and credit card. Presale starts tomorrow!

Don't miss the opportunity to purchase the tokens with 40% discount

Fiat payment is one of the attractive side to this.. Since it's servicing those who ain't in the crypto space yet it's going to sell out.. Best bet is to buy now super fast

yeah, i totally agree with you fiat is seriously important to a platform like this because it gives a lot of people the opportunity to invest

It just opens up th the investor market to so many people if people have to jump through hoops even if they are easy with coinbase people think twice but if credit is useable then it’s so much easier and attractive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KyleBer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:09:10 AM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:07:23 AM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.
Crowdsale price is going to be 0.20 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.

Yeah, 1 ETH will really an affordable offer for minimum. If they will going to do that everyone must take the opportunity now while the ETH price is still low.

btw, not to forget.. presale starts from tomorrow. I am looking forward for it. Can we see the ICO progress in the project website?

Yeah it will start seven hours from now, I think they will put some progress bar on the website so everyone could monitor what's the progress of their pre sale.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.

Yeah, 1 ETH will really an affordable offer for minimum. If they will going to do that everyone must take the opportunity now while the ETH price is still low.

btw, not to forget.. presale starts from tomorrow. I am looking forward for it. Can we see the ICO progress in the project website?

Yeah it will start seven hours from now, I think they will put some progress bar on the website so everyone could monitor what's the progress of their pre sale.

Few hours left now 6 Hours on my end; I have also notice they accept FIAT through VISA and MASTER card; are there any specs or specific rules to that like a locking period or something similar?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:58:04 AM

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?
and can we already apply?
From applicants we are expecting a solid experience in crypto trading, high standards and job quality. Profit history will also be taken in account. You can receive more information regarding this position after sending a CV and cover letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io

I think this is good, giving the community an opportunity to become part of your project is a welcome development and an open window to get more experienced traders, its nice to have a broader aspect of the process in order to accumulate much individuals, rather than just streamlining the process to your preferred candidates, that's a good one 
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

So the CCI Token Presale starts on tomorrow, 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT. Interested to see how this is adopted, I have a feeling it's going to go well.

Yeah, I am also having similar feelings toward them I believe a lot of investors will pour their money into this novel project given the current state of the make I just hope things goes well

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

We are very happy to inform you that CCI Token Presale starts on 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT.

Please note that you can make a payment with ETH, BTC and credit card. Presale starts tomorrow!

What??  40% discount is huge. Who would want to miss this opportunity to grab much token with this amount of discount.

That is indeed a very nice bonus. Are there any restrictions by payments with credit card or are the Token locked for a period? I heard about some projects the Tokens were locked for 180 days after purchase.
We accept Visa and Mastercard payments. During ICO stages, investors will be able to see their Token balance in CCI Investor Cabinet. From there, an investor will be able to request their Tokens to be sent to any Erc-20 supporting wallet. After the request is received, it will be processed within 48 hours.

Can i ask if the transfer of cci tokens to ERC20 wallet is automatic and why we have to wait 48 hours before it gets to the wallet?
Poor-People

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?
and can we already apply?
From applicants we are expecting a solid experience in crypto trading, high standards and job quality. Profit history will also be taken in account. You can receive more information regarding this position after sending a CV and cover letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io

I think this is good, giving the community an opportunity to become part of your project is a welcome development and an open window to get more experienced traders, its nice to have a broader aspect of the process in order to accumulate much individuals, rather than just streamlining the process to your preferred candidates, that's a good one 
Yes, I agree ... I thought it would be nice to give the community the opportunity to work together and be part of the project that you are working on, hopefully you will get a decent candidate in this community who are able to work together and make this project successfully.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

So the CCI Token Presale starts on tomorrow, 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT. Interested to see how this is adopted, I have a feeling it's going to go well.

Yeah, I am also having similar feelings toward them I believe a lot of investors will pour their money into this novel project given the current state of the make I just hope things goes well

It's a nice concept out together but it all depends on their marketing ability. Hopefully the marketing sector can get their strategies right, it will be a huge success definitely.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

I can not imagine how this will work, because for all the time I have been working on crypto currency, I realized that the growth of coins can not be predicted, no matter whether an experienced trader or not.

I have already asked a similar question. they seem to have their methods :-) And in an emergency, there is the insurance by the reserve capital
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

I am all pumped about the pre sale starting tomorrow. I want to know, is KYC required?
We highly recommend all of our investors to submit their personal identification documents as well as their proof of residence. Usually only those who contributes over $3000 require to pass an official KYC procedure but it may so happen that regulations change. We want to keep our investors safe by giving them an opportunity to submit the required documents already at this stage.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.
All unsold tokens will be burned after crowdsale is finished.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

Few hours left now 6 Hours on my end; I have also notice they accept FIAT through VISA and MASTER card; are there any specs or specific rules to that like a locking period or something similar?
During ICO stages, after purchasing tokens, investors will be able to see their Token balance in CCI Investor Cabinet. From there, an investor will be able to request their Tokens to be sent to any Erc-20 supporting wallet. After the request is received, it will be processed within 48 hours.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.
All unsold tokens will be burned after crowdsale is finished.

That's great to hear, certainly will give the token some more value per token. Good news for the community
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

During ICO stages, after purchasing tokens, investors will be able to see their Token balance in CCI Investor Cabinet. From there, an investor will be able to request their Tokens to be sent to any Erc-20 supporting wallet. After the request is received, it will be processed within 48 hours.

This is quite common with ICO projects. As long as the withdrawals are processed efficiently like the team has mentioned above there shouldn’t be any problems with this method of distribution.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

I am all pumped about the pre sale starting tomorrow. I want to know, is KYC required?
We highly recommend all of our investors to submit their personal identification documents as well as their proof of residence. Usually only those who contributes over $3000 require to pass an official KYC procedure but it may so happen that regulations change. We want to keep our investors safe by giving them an opportunity to submit the required documents already at this stage.

Wow, this is great. Thank you!

Furthermore, you only talked about paying out to customers regardless the amount made. What if your "professionals" don't hit the set target, will customers get paid still?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

Many experienced traders don’t have the funds to trade ATM. May have spent it on some issues especially family issues when it comes along. Providing traders the opportunity to trader again while they perfect their skills and make more income is great. Would there be a rating for traders willing to join? Are they to stake some amount of CCI tokens to be selected? What are the measures taken to be prevent irrational decisions by traders in order to protect investors funds?
That’s a lot of questions there but I hope it helps me and everyone understand better. I still believe CCI would revolutionize trading options generally. And make investors move into crypto thereby boosting crypto market in on a large-scale.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

I can not imagine how this will work, because for all the time I have been working on crypto currency, I realized that the growth of coins can not be predicted, no matter whether an experienced trader or not.

Yes the price not really or can't predicted but I think it will depend on the project if they price will going to rise or it will dump. If the project will really going to be good we don't need to worry about the price.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

Many experienced traders don’t have the funds to trade ATM. May have spent it on some issues especially family issues when it comes along. Providing traders the opportunity to trader again while they perfect their skills and make more income is great. Would there be a rating for traders willing to join? Are they to stake some amount of CCI tokens to be selected? What are the measures taken to be prevent irrational decisions by traders in order to protect investors funds?
That’s a lot of questions there but I hope it helps me and everyone understand better. I still believe CCI would revolutionize trading options generally. And make investors move into crypto thereby boosting crypto market in on a large-scale.

Yea, a lot of questions but it does worth it, i will also love to know how they intend to judge the traders, like will they create like a platform to try them or what?, trading is more of a practical thing, so its not all about them dropping their portfolios but they will actually do the practical aspect of trading and i believe traders will come from all over the world
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

It's a nice concept out together but it all depends on their marketing ability. Hopefully the marketing sector can get their strategies right, it will be a huge success definitely.

Agreed. They are getting a lot of attention from the public and i believe they would do well since it's an investment and trading platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: