Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:41:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.
All unsold tokens will be burned after crowdsale is finished.

That's great to hear, certainly will give the token some more value per token. Good news for the community

Yeah, I totally agree with you their token needs to be valuable they should try their best to ensure that because its important

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

We are very happy to inform you that CCI Token Presale starts on 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT.

Please note that you can make a payment with ETH, BTC and credit card. Presale starts tomorrow!

Don't miss the opportunity to purchase the tokens with 40% discount

What??  40% discount is huge. Who would want to miss this opportunity to grab much token with this amount of discount.

That is indeed a very nice bonus. Are there any restrictions by payments with credit card or are the Token locked for a period? I heard about some projects the Tokens were locked for 180 days after purchase.
We accept Visa and Mastercard payments. During ICO stages, investors will be able to see their Token balance in CCI Investor Cabinet. From there, an investor will be able to request their Tokens to be sent to any Erc-20 supporting wallet. After the request is received, it will be processed within 48 hours.

Wow, 40% bonus is really good offer. And you said we can use visa/MasterCard for payment, means there is FIAT option available for investment?
Correct, you can also purchase CCI tokens with your Visa/Mastercard card.
That you mean to say by using our master/visa card we can participate in this ICO? That's really good idea. But what is the minimum investment if we are going through FIAT?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

This is definitely something that will appeal to investors. A controlled slow release is certainly a favourable situation when purchasing tokens
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the idea but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Yes you're right!
They always should be open for taking in negative feed back!
However with this project i hardly saw any Negativity.
it may sound weird when you first see it, but your thought will change when you look at the whitepaper. (that happened with me)
so i'm just gonna hang with it here! and see what comes up next!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

This is definitely something that will appeal to investors. A controlled slow release is certainly a favourable situation when purchasing tokens

This is key, especially when you have big incentive deposits from stage 1 onwards - having a slow release of tokens will help the token grow and certainly positive for the control of tokens
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

Seems to be they sold 8.621.240 CCI tokens which almost 50% of softcap. That's mean this is not bad. Still they 27 days and this enough time I guess.

Wow.  That was fast. 50% of softcap on thw first day of pre sale. This project is really loved by the public. It's been long i have been involved with a project this good.

I didn’t expect that, I honestly thought CCI hadn’t done enough in terms of preparation for this token sale. They have a solid idea but I didn’t think their marketing was strong enough. If they can reach their softcap before the end of this week that would be excellent.

Wow thats some impressive numbers for so quickly after launch of the pre-ICO talk about some hefty demand i kind of figured we'd see a big sale off the kickoff immediately but even this amount is a pretty big shock especially with so many days remaining it'll be interested to see how fast they hit softcap with such a big push already

I guess it does happen a lot. Opening days are normally the biggest takers, I just wasn't expecting it from CCI. I will definitely be keeping a closer eye on this project now.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Seems to be they sold 8.621.240 CCI tokens which almost 50% of softcap. That's mean this is not bad. Still they 27 days and this enough time I guess.

Wow.  That was fast. 50% of softcap on thw first day of pre sale. This project is really loved by the public. It's been long i have been involved with a project this good.

I didn’t expect that, I honestly thought CCI hadn’t done enough in terms of preparation for this token sale. They have a solid idea but I didn’t think their marketing was strong enough. If they can reach their softcap before the end of this week that would be excellent.

Wow thats some impressive numbers for so quickly after launch of the pre-ICO talk about some hefty demand i kind of figured we'd see a big sale off the kickoff immediately but even this amount is a pretty big shock especially with so many days remaining it'll be interested to see how fast they hit softcap with such a big push already

I guess it does happen a lot. Opening days are normally the biggest takers, I just wasn't expecting it from CCI. I will definitely be keeping a closer eye on this project now.

You are right, opening days mostly have a high volume. Nevertheless is start of the Pre-Sale great for the Team and an acknowledgement of the work they have done so far.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

Yeah really, over 50% is an unbelievable figure. It goes to show just how much potential CCI has got!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Yeah really, over 50% is an unbelievable figure. It goes to show just how much potential CCI has got!

Great work in my opinion to achieve over 50%, 27 days is a huge amount of time to receive the rest of the funds. Hopefully they continue to do their marketing
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

We are very happy to inform you that CCI Token Presale starts on 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT.

Please note that you can make a payment with ETH, BTC and credit card. Presale starts tomorrow!

Don't miss the opportunity to purchase the tokens with 40% discount

I am all pumped about the pre sale starting tomorrow. I want to know, is KYC required?

Wow i didnt realize it was already starting shesh i look away for a second and the presales already on top of us, thats great it's interesting that you guys are accepting direct fiat as well from credit card this makes the process of getting involved a lot easier for new crypto people that haven't started investing before
I see there is a 40% discount for early investors and also you are accepting credit card, this will definitely make purchasing of tokens easier for interested persons.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

I can not imagine how this will work, because for all the time I have been working on crypto currency, I realized that the growth of coins can not be predicted, no matter whether an experienced trader or not.

You have a great point here, I also witnessed this with a particular coin I have been following and predicting very nicely until voila I was caught unawares and off guard, still waiting on the coin to pick up or drop down significantly so I can get some bags

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

Wow very nice. After only a few hours, they have already achieved more than half of the softcap. That was really fast. I hope it continues in the next few days at this rate. My investment is already included :-)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Great work in my opinion to achieve over 50%, 27 days is a huge amount of time to receive the rest of the funds. Hopefully they continue to do their marketing

Marketing and efficiency of the team is key here and are visible. I hope they will plan more on marketing strategy to move forward and achieve even hardcap sooner than later.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

Marketing and efficiency of the team is key here and are visible. I hope they will plan more on marketing strategy to move forward and achieve even hardcap sooner than later.

Rightly said also considering the state if the market I hope they put in a wonderful strategy to achieve their goals

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

Ya having the entire project in a way that reassures investors and makes them more comfortable really can't be understated how important and appealing it is it offers the best chance to really draw in investors and get them involved and investing their hard earned money
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

Are you guys crazy?  Shocked The Private Sale run for 9 hours and you have reached over 50% of the Softcap. Congratulation for the great start.
Ok, so I've seen some posts about reaching the 50% of the Softcap just today Grin It's not exactly like that, most of the sum was collected during the private sale. But we had a good start today as well.

Anyway, thank you very much for the support!
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Are you guys crazy?  Shocked The Private Sale run for 9 hours and you have reached over 50% of the Softcap. Congratulation for the great start.

Is it possible for me to check the progress of the pre-sale? Like how much investments have been raised? I am very much interested in follow it up continuously.
Hello, we have a progress bar on our website  Wink
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

I went through whole Whitepaper and Video Explainer!
So the main Goal of this project relies where Newbies like us fails to get profit from trading?
somehow i really like that whole thing!
But with unpredictable market there are chances of loss too!
what happens with that?
Our traders will be applying various trading techniques, depending on the market situation. Successful traders don't always rely on the market. We can not guarantee how the market will behave, but we can guarantee that even in the event of something unpredictable or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

Wow very nice. After only a few hours, they have already achieved more than half of the softcap. That was really fast. I hope it continues in the next few days at this rate. My investment is already included :-)

Oh really?? great news, where i can get to follow this progress... A good vibe here if you ask me even when the market ain't favorable

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

You can bet it would. Everyone want to see the presale go through quickly and other milestones on the roadmap roll out. That’s a plus on the side of the devs and the supportive community behind them. I’ll give it to them. Huge expectations from me and my friends right here.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: