Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting about tokens holder benefits like, "All Token Holders get their profit share credited to their account on a weekly basis.". More things are there about token holding.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.
All unsold tokens will be burned after crowdsale is finished.

That's great to hear, certainly will give the token some more value per token. Good news for the community

Didn't think burning is still a method used this era by projects. The best practice is to mint tokens as they are been paid for so as to avoid having unsold ones.

It is still in practice but not as effective as before, earlier if you hear of a token burn, you know the price of the token is going to boom but now there is nothing working on this market.
that token burning thing is just a old fashion!
i've seen many projects are using this as publicity, but in backstage they dont even do such things! they just simply transfer the tokens to another wallet!
however with this project, it has already went a long way in Token sale and there wont be any tokens left to burn!
Cause the  Idea of Trading with 100% assuarance of Profit is just too delicious for people not to give a try!
they have a long way to goo!!

you're right, the insurance makes a plant really interesting. I think that I will invest in CCI as soon as the launch is done. Only the early bird catches the thick worms :-)

Yeah, Just like what the our elders said, Grab a chance as soon as possible because you might miss the great opportunity on that time. It's like on investing be an early bird now and catch some yummu worms later.

At your service
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.

That's great to hear, certainly will give the token some more value per token. Good news for the community

Didn't think burning is still a method used this era by projects. The best practice is to mint tokens as they are been paid for so as to avoid having unsold ones.

It is still in practice but not as effective as before, earlier if you hear of a token burn, you know the price of the token is going to boom but now there is nothing working on this market.
i've seen many projects are using this as publicity, but in backstage they dont even do such things! they just simply transfer the tokens to another wallet!
however with this project, it has already went a long way in Token sale and there wont be any tokens left to burn!
Cause the  Idea of Trading with 100% assuarance of Profit is just too delicious for people not to give a try!

you're right, the insurance makes a plant really interesting. I think that I will invest in CCI as soon as the launch is done. Only the early bird catches the thick worms :-)

Yeah, Just like what the our elders said, Grab a chance as soon as possible because you might miss the great opportunity on that time. It's like on investing be an early bird now and catch some yummu worms later.
I agree with the good bonuses at the start the early birds who invested in that phase will get the most profit out of this project at the end.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting about tokens holder benefits like, "All Token Holders get their profit share credited to their account on a weekly basis.". More things are there about token holding.

It will really pay if one held this token. At least putting some for investment and also holding some. Profits will be hitting you from everywhere.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Wow very nice. After only a few hours, they have already achieved more than half of the softcap. That was really fast. I hope it continues in the next few days at this rate. My investment is already included :-)

You can bet it would. Everyone want to see the presale go through quickly and other milestones on the roadmap roll out. That’s a plus on the side of the devs and the supportive community behind them. I’ll give it to them. Huge expectations from me and my friends right here.

Same I’ve got pretty big expectations for this project as well I think the way the team and devs have been so active to respond to people is a great sign of how the longterm health of the project will be

Me too having a very big expectation for this project. Is the ICO progress counter in the website updated manually? If so how often it is updated?
Thank you for the support. Ethereum smart contract payments are updated automatically. BTC and fiat payments are updated manually.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

Wow very nice. After only a few hours, they have already achieved more than half of the softcap. That was really fast. I hope it continues in the next few days at this rate. My investment is already included :-)

You can bet it would. Everyone want to see the presale go through quickly and other milestones on the roadmap roll out. That’s a plus on the side of the devs and the supportive community behind them. I’ll give it to them. Huge expectations from me and my friends right here.

Same I’ve got pretty big expectations for this project as well I think the way the team and devs have been so active to respond to people is a great sign of how the longterm health of the project will be

Me too having a very big expectation for this project. Is the ICO progress counter in the website updated manually? If so how often it is updated?
Thank you for the support. Ethereum smart contract payments are updated automatically. BTC and fiat payments are updated manually.

How often do you update the progress for the BTC and Fiat investments? In regards to the KYC process; will it happen after sale or prior?

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Yea, I think it's something like a staking reward for holders but all the same, an official reply will be appreciated.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Seems to be they sold 8.621.240 CCI tokens which almost 50% of softcap. That's mean this is not bad. Still they 27 days and this enough time I guess.

Wow.  That was fast. 50% of softcap on thw first day of pre sale. This project is really loved by the public. It's been long i have been involved with a project this good.

I didn’t expect that, I honestly thought CCI hadn’t done enough in terms of preparation for this token sale. They have a solid idea but I didn’t think their marketing was strong enough. If they can reach their softcap before the end of this week that would be excellent.

Wow thats some impressive numbers for so quickly after launch of the pre-ICO talk about some hefty demand i kind of figured we'd see a big sale off the kickoff immediately but even this amount is a pretty big shock especially with so many days remaining it'll be interested to see how fast they hit softcap with such a big push already

I guess it does happen a lot. Opening days are normally the biggest takers, I just wasn't expecting it from CCI. I will definitely be keeping a closer eye on this project now.

It’s  great to see them hitting such an impressive number in just few days, I’m positive they will reach softcap in a short time.

To be fair you wouldn't expect it to take long after how well the initial sales went. Fingers crossed they smash through the softcap and can reach hardcap
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

Well, they have distributed 8 million which is a great start but their hardcap is 175 million which I think is going to be a tough target for the team to reach. I hope they can get there but I have a feeling there will be a lot of tokens getting burnt. Which isn't a bad thing, especially if they get well over their softcap of 16 million.

Emerson_Koca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

they have already started the tokensale and its halfway crossed for the softcap!
this might be a good time for investment!
And yeah, only Early birds catches the thick worms!
so dont waste any  time and grab a handfull of CCI token cause they'll be getting you bag of money!!
good luck
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Well, they have distributed 8 million which is a great start but their hardcap is 175 million which I think is going to be a tough target for the team to reach. I hope they can get there but I have a feeling there will be a lot of tokens getting burnt. Which isn't a bad thing, especially if they get well over their softcap of 16 million.

Presale just started yesterday. And over 50% of the softcap is reached. I guess we would be hitting softcap pretty soon even with the present market stasus and that shows how much investors believe in Cybercapitalinvest project. Keep up team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
steve-rodrigue

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

Does anyone knows how they manage the investments?  Are they using a sidechain with multi-sig wallets, where professionnal traders tell where to invest, making it impossible to have exit scam?

Or are they a centralized company that hires traders and people have to trust them with deposits?

I just want to know how transparent the investments are...

Thanks,
Steve
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

Presale just started yesterday. And over 50% of the softcap is reached. I guess we would be hitting softcap pretty soon even with the present market stasus and that shows how much investors believe in Cybercapitalinvest project. Keep up team.

Damn they have already hit 50% of their softcap? The ICO hasn't even been open long - i'm looking forward to the progress on this one, looks to be making great progress
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

Damn they have already hit 50% of their softcap? The ICO hasn't even been open long - i'm looking forward to the progress on this one, looks to be making great progress

Yeah its been a very good and fast start. I expect the sales to stall somewhat now but i'm convinced by the end of it all, softcap will be well and truly met
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

I just found out that one of the feature available by the system Is complete anonymity. That’s one of the core principles of a decentralized Blockchain system. It would keep users safe knowing that their data isn’t open to the world to view. I’ll give a plus to the team for the anonymity feature. 

Well, that has always been what decentralization is known for, though the technology is still new and yet to be fully explored but it has great potential that can transform all we know about the conventional ways of doing things and its great to see different brands from different niches, coming into the picture and trying to implement this technology
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

I just found out that one of the feature available by the system Is complete anonymity. That’s one of the core principles of a decentralized Blockchain system. It would keep users safe knowing that their data isn’t open to the world to view. I’ll give a plus to the team for the anonymity feature. 

Well, that has always been what decentralization is known for, though the technology is still new and yet to be fully explored but it has great potential that can transform all we know about the conventional ways of doing things and its great to see different brands from different niches, coming into the picture and trying to implement this technology

So you can follows people trades and stay anonymous as well? There is no platform KYC, or KYC for the ICO phase of it?  If so that's alot more appealing to me now.
minreeme

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

Good morning,  Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Thanks for replying instantly again and clarifying doubts here. I appreciate it. We all are ardent fan for this project. With such team involvement in social channels, I am very happy that I have chosen a gem of the ICO projects.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

well, regarding the bounty program i will advise you ask in their telegram channel and regarding the usefulness of the project i will suggest you read their whitepaper to get the feel of what they want to achieve

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: