Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

Wow very nice. After only a few hours, they have already achieved more than half of the softcap. That was really fast. I hope it continues in the next few days at this rate. My investment is already included :-)

You can bet it would. Everyone want to see the presale go through quickly and other milestones on the roadmap roll out. That’s a plus on the side of the devs and the supportive community behind them. I’ll give it to them. Huge expectations from me and my friends right here.

Same I’ve got pretty big expectations for this project as well I think the way the team and devs have been so active to respond to people is a great sign of how the longterm health of the project will be

Me too having a very big expectation for this project. Is the ICO progress counter in the website updated manually? If so how often it is updated?
Thank you for the support. Ethereum smart contract payments are updated automatically. BTC and fiat payments are updated manually.

Thanks for replying instantly again and clarifying doubts here. I appreciate it. We all are ardent fan for this project. With such team involvement in social channels, I am very happy that I have chosen a gem of the ICO projects.

Yea, they seem to be doing justice to the project in terms of communication, especially through this channel and the importance of such has really played out well for them as they are making good sales, that's why communication should not be treated with levity, its better not to start a project in the first place than create one that lacks communication
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

well, regarding the bounty program i will advise you ask in their telegram channel and regarding the usefulness of the project i will suggest you read their whitepaper to get the feel of what they want to achieve

I enjoyed reading the whitepaper, I'm not yet done tho but so far they've caught my interest. Here is the link to their bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

I think it's good that they specify the ETH address on the homepage. so we can at least track these payments. Apparently most of the investments are in BTC, there is not much at the ETH address
https://etherscan.io/address/0xa023c17d2F4f115FDFF1CCCC3Ad7063ddb3d2b67
dendcednis

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting about tokens holder benefits like, "All Token Holders get their profit share credited to their account on a weekly basis.". More things are there about token holding.
Wow! I’m definitely holding my tokens, I really need to read the white paper thoroughly for more information. This is an investment opportunity that shouldn’t be missed out on.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.
All unsold tokens will be burned after crowdsale is finished.

That's great to hear, certainly will give the token some more value per token. Good news for the community

Didn't think burning is still a method used this era by projects. The best practice is to mint tokens as they are been paid for so as to avoid having unsold ones.

It is still in practice but not as effective as before, earlier if you hear of a token burn, you know the price of the token is going to boom but now there is nothing working on this market.
that token burning thing is just a old fashion!
i've seen many projects are using this as publicity, but in backstage they dont even do such things! they just simply transfer the tokens to another wallet!
however with this project, it has already went a long way in Token sale and there wont be any tokens left to burn!
Cause the  Idea of Trading with 100% assuarance of Profit is just too delicious for people not to give a try!
they have a long way to goo!!

you're right, the insurance makes a plant really interesting. I think that I will invest in CCI as soon as the launch is done. Only the early bird catches the thick worms :-)

I couldn't emphasize on this any lesser or more, the early bird advantage is the way to go for ICO and projects such as this. Early investors are in advantage

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

I think it's good that they specify the ETH address on the homepage. so we can at least track these payments. Apparently most of the investments are in BTC, there is not much at the ETH address
Amazing i am new to this project so which kind of payments are they accepting? and do they have a bounty so i can earn some of those tokens for free?
Imleabmeine

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

For me, project it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:58 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 10:29:34 PM by cryptossi

i've seen many projects are using this as publicity, but in backstage they dont even do such things! they just simply transfer the tokens to another wallet!
however with this project, it has already went a long way in Token sale and there wont be any tokens left to burn!
Cause the  Idea of Trading with 100% assuarance of Profit is just too delicious for people not to give a try!

you're right, the insurance makes a plant really interesting. I think that I will invest in CCI as soon as the launch is done. Only the early bird catches the thick worms :-)

Well, they have distributed 8 million which is a great start but their hardcap is 175 million which I think is going to be a tough target for the team to reach. I hope they can get there but I have a feeling there will be a lot of tokens getting burnt. Which isn't a bad thing, especially if they get well over their softcap of 16 million.

Presale just started yesterday. And over 50% of the softcap is reached. I guess we would be hitting softcap pretty soon even with the present market stasus and that shows how much investors believe in Cybercapitalinvest project. Keep up team.

Yes very true it’s been a short space of time and they have raised a lot of money. I hope they can put the funds to good use and help develop the project and take it to new levels.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting about tokens holder benefits like, "All Token Holders get their profit share credited to their account on a weekly basis.". More things are there about token holding.
Wow! I’m definitely holding my tokens, I really need to read the white paper thoroughly for more information. This is an investment opportunity that shouldn’t be missed out on.

It's a hell of a selling point people seem to really flock to projects that have this kind of dividends and rightly so if you invest and the projects sucessful you can then net a nice passive income and who knows, do it enough times with enough sources and maybe quit work on passive income only hehe
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

All these questions are answered in their website. The team members, the advisers, the partners, everything. Ensure to go through the website and white paper. CCI is actually a great project IMO
ridumbwebp

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

Greetings,
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

Amazing i am new to this project so which kind of payments are they accepting? and do they have a bounty so i can earn some of those tokens for free?

from the crypto world they accept BTC and ETH. If you want to pay with Fiat, then you can do that through Mastercard or Visa.
But you can withdraw from credit card payments for a long time. I wonder how they want to handle that
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.

That's great to hear, certainly will give the token some more value per token. Good news for the community

Didn't think burning is still a method used this era by projects. The best practice is to mint tokens as they are been paid for so as to avoid having unsold ones.

It is still in practice but not as effective as before, earlier if you hear of a token burn, you know the price of the token is going to boom but now there is nothing working on this market.
Cause the  Idea of Trading with 100% assuarance of Profit is just too delicious for people not to give a try!

Yeah, Just like what the our elders said, Grab a chance as soon as possible because you might miss the great opportunity on that time. It's like on investing be an early bird now and catch some yummu worms later.
I agree with the good bonuses at the start the early birds who invested in that phase will get the most profit out of this project at the end.

Yes, Their bonuses  for an early bird is really a great deal for everyone, Everyone must not miss these bonuses because sooner or later it will give us a good result in the future.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

I couldn't emphasize on this any lesser or more, the early bird advantage is the way to go for ICO and projects such as this. Early investors are in advantage

Yeah. For a top project like this, with a team who look ready to deliver, getting in at the ICO Stage got so many benefits. First I can get a token prize at the lowest prize. Also, I get to be a part of the whole project, making my contributions towards millestones already targeted as steted in the roadmap. Discounted prize won’t be available anymore once it hit exchanges, goin moon.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:00:17 PM

from the crypto world they accept BTC and ETH. If you want to pay with Fiat, then you can do that through Mastercard or Visa.
But you can withdraw from credit card payments for a long time. I wonder how they want to handle that
They should had such plan to avoid that and make it in a short time, however I doubt if a project is run without a clear plan. After all, crypto users would love to pay with eth, because the fee's isn't quite expensive.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

They should had such plan to avoid that and make it in a short time, however I doubt if a project is run without a clear plan. After all, crypto users would love to pay with eth, because the fee's isn't quite expensive.

Now is the best time to use ETH, can't remember the last time I made a transaction that cost more than $0.04 the ETH network is very cheap at the moment.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

Yeah that's a fair point, good to see the team being open and transparent. As you said though, most contributions must be in bitcoin
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

Yeah that's a fair point, good to see the team being open and transparent. As you said though, most contributions must be in bitcoin

Regardless of how little folks purchase with ethereum what matters is the teams transparency, I know lots of projects that don't provide an avenue for investors to know how sales is going.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

Yep it’s rare for ICOs to make the addresses so public not sure why but it’s a good step toward transparency I wonder if the team will also share active trading records as they operate with things like monthly recap reports?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: