Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Ricardo Tucker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Good morning,
My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I'm recommending other people to wear this excellent signature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

There was already a message from the team, but I can not find it anymore. Does anyone know how often the counter is updated? He has been in the same place for a few days now. And I know that they manually update the BTC and credit card payments
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

You are right mate. The whitepaper is very detailed and contain all information you need. I wonder also that there are not many reviews about CCI.

I learnt a lot whilst reading their whitepaper, I think a lot of people are confused about the CCI project and what it is. A lot of people think CCI is an exchange, its more like a platform for investors to hold their funds and they will be managed by professional crypto traders.

so its more like a holding platform where one can give professional trader their funds so that they will trade with it and the prrofit is shared among the parties involve well i never had idea i will have to check their whitepaper to make sure i getting the concept they are working to bring up

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

Hi,
Do not know what I should think about this project but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?

Hey buddy, you'll need to visit their telegram I'm believe

There some of his questions answered on the first page. A simple visited to the first page can also help. The crowdsale is going to be in 4 tiers. And the price is going to start from $0.14 to $0.20 with a $0.02 increase in price per stage
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

There was already a message from the team, but I can not find it anymore. Does anyone know how often the counter is updated? He has been in the same place for a few days now. And I know that they manually update the BTC and credit card payments
I believe the Ethereum Contract Updates Automatically!
So i don't know whats happening!
They could be busy doing other stuff!
but they should be active with the updates for the community!
lets hope for best!
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

Hello. The progress bar is updating manually every 3 days, or every day if there are big movements. An updated numbers will be in place today.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

Hi,
Do not know what I should think about this project but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?

Hey buddy, you'll need to visit their telegram group I believe
250,000,000 Tokens it total.
CCI is a Profit Share Token which allows you to receive weekly profit from the consistently growing Trading Capital.
1st tier ICO price is going to be 0.14 USD and will be increased by 0.2 USD every next tier. - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/#token-pricing-block
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

It'strue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.

It’s all about which groups can execute especially in a down market it’s hard so showing consistency and determination in poor conditions would be reassuring

Yeah. I would want to see the way they will perform in market situation as horrible and unpredictable as the current one. Will they be able to deliver?

I mean there is a tonne of platforms like this that offer users the ability to follower traders, but most of them seem to fail in the first couple of months.  Hopefully CCI can be the difference here and succeed.

I think they key is in the traders performance and the measures CCI has to minimize loss or better yet prevent it. They have an insurance plan in place so we will see how that will work.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

You are right mate. The whitepaper is very detailed and contain all information you need. I wonder also that there are not many reviews about CCI.

I learnt a lot whilst reading their whitepaper, I think a lot of people are confused about the CCI project and what it is. A lot of people think CCI is an exchange, its more like a platform for investors to hold their funds and they will be managed by professional crypto traders.

so its more like a holding platform where one can give professional trader their funds so that they will trade with it and the prrofit is shared among the parties involve well i never had idea i will have to check their whitepaper to make sure i getting the concept they are working to bring up

Yes exactly, almost like a crypto hedge fund but with lower entry requirements in terms of capital. The traders are the most important aspect of the project. They need to have a lot of trading experience (preferably 2/3 years + crypto trading) and a great track record.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

Yes exactly, almost like a crypto hedge fund but with lower entry requirements in terms of capital. The traders are the most important aspect of the project. They need to have a lot of trading experience (preferably 2/3 years + crypto trading) and a great track record.

Looking forward to seeing this being implemented with a known good previous track record experience, I like the sound of this and ensuring profits can be made
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

Hello. The progress bar is updating manually every 3 days, or every day if there are big movements. An updated numbers will be in place today.

Thanks for verification. I wondered. that after the excellent start, the progress bar had no movement the past three days. I expect that after one week the softcap is reached.
JoelFa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.

Yeah, they sure took their time write it up, very detailed great features the masternodes caught my interest too.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

That's probably the basis of the project, the niche was once buoyant until scammers made a mess of it and turned it into a scary one, so if a brand can come up and sanitize the environment by providing the community with a transparent project that's sustainable, then that project will make so much profit from the community  
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

Good night, team! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Bitcoin ain't dead bro. This is the world of cryptocurrency, we have learnt to ride the wave. Being backed by SEC gives CCI an advantage in situations like this compared to projects not backed by SEC but bitcoin is definitely not dead man, never write it off.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
The private sale has passed. Now we have a Presale, the 40% discount is fixed. CCI Token is a profit share token, which allows you to receive weekly profit from the consistently growing Trading Capital.

The presale seems to be going on just fine and i hope it improves, the market is green now but still low, however, i hope it does give the community a good reason to still believe in cryptocurrency, the FUD going on this past few weeks has been much but the blockchain industry has grown from nothing to a multi-billion dollar industry over the past few years, it will survive

The project is really doing well now and it's a good time to participate to it while the market prices are still on low. Those FUD will not going to affect as anymore because we know that this industry survived in years passed even there's alot of people saying it will die soon.

At your service
Raitiphalamb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Hi,
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

Good night, team! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Bitcoin ain't dead bro. This is the world of cryptocurrency, we have learnt to ride the wave. Being backed by SEC gives CCI an advantage in situations like this compared to projects not backed by SEC but bitcoin is definitely not dead man, never write it off.

Stop spreading fud about Bitcoin xD. Bitcoin is no way dead. Maybe after a few years, but not now. If something can go very high, then it must also go very low in crypto. Everyone knows that crypto is a bit of unstable.

Usretangna

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

The idea as a whole is not bad, but I can't see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a idea.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:03:59 PM

Hi,
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Yes, that will be Hard for real and gonna cost alot!
But this is what ICOs are for!
The Fund they get from ICOs are Used to develop product and marketing and necessary stuff!
I'm Sure they got something in mind for everything!
Hope for the best
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: