Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

Greetings  Very nice idea. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink

Hello friend, it's good to see your interest in the project and willingness to help out with translation. But you might need to contact the admin on Telegram for a faster response.
Nelsen-Bel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this idea, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

True the market is volatile and all but I think if the person is an experienced daily trader there would be better returns given the daily trader sole focus is trading. So you get the person getting as much information and working his way from there. I am not an experienced trader and I had my share of losses doing daily trading even though I spend quite sometime doing my own readings however I think having enough liquidity returns would be easier?

cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

Do I understand correctly that selling coins at ico moved at some time? The market is so unstable that participation in any ico will be unprofitable in my opinion ...The price of Ethereum went below $ 200, and many other ICOS moved their sales to the beginning of 2019. What does your company think about this?
Is it possible that Ethereum price went below 200$ because ICOs started to sell off their ETH? It's hard to give a certain answer, cause nobody's 100% know exactly.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Yeah CCI tokens can actually be used on the platform. They are not only a representative of the companies speculative value by traders, they serve an actual purpose.

Ya it’s important to have multiple functions for tokens like this that way they are solidly supported and have a good usage that keeps value stable

Yeah, it will make a lot sense if a token has so much usage because in a way it's directly proportional to it stability

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

I just want to know the one thing from admin, if they will not reach their softcap target then what will they do? I mean what's next steps will be taken by team?
In case CCI won't reach Soft Cap after crowdsale, all received investments will be returned to the investors.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Yeah CCI tokens can actually be used on the platform. They are not only a representative of the companies speculative value by traders, they serve an actual purpose.

Ya it’s important to have multiple functions for tokens like this that way they are solidly supported and have a good usage that keeps value stable

Lots of project token is just for trading on exchanges reason why most fail, CCI already has in place lots of avenue on how to keep their token valuable.

What is the token used for aside from paying for services? I can't seem to access the whitepaper to validate.
I honestly like that they do not charge a fee for withdrawals and I think that is an important bit if you plan to daily trade.
CCI Token will allow token holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform. If you can't access the WP, we would suggest you check the Financial Paper we have prepared for the investors - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

I just want to know the one thing from admin, if they will not reach their softcap target then what will they do? I mean what's next steps will be taken by team?
In case CCI won't reach Soft Cap after crowdsale, all received investments will be returned to the investors.

This is a good news for all who want to invest in CCI. The risk will be minimized, if they don‘t reach the softcap, but I don‘t think that this will happen.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

This is a good news for all who want to invest in CCI. The risk will be minimized, if they don‘t reach the softcap, but I don‘t think that this will happen.
I agree this also shows that the project knows they will reach their target, otherwise they won't state something like that, but i am also sure that they will reach their softcap so that won't be a problem.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

That we know they will definitely achieve their targets because of their products and benefits. This is also great thing that they will refund funds if they are not going to reach target.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

Greetings  Very nice idea. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink

Hello friend, it's good to see your interest in the project and willingness to help out with translation. But you might need to contact the admin on Telegram for a faster response.

I thought they had already done a Russian translation of the whitepaper? My bad if not, but I’m fairly certain someone is already working on it.

Isinngulur

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can not I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Have you ever looked at the financial paper? I find the graphics on page 6 very exciting. Who would have thought that without initial capital, you could only make losses for months. and with 8 million initial capital, there are profits from the beginning. I really hope they reach the 8 million in the ICO :-)

What's the current level of the ICO? Is the 8 million the softcap level. sorry for my questions been out of here for some days so lost track.. Financial paper different from whitepaper right?

15 mil CCI tokens is the softcap level. Now they are at 8.75 mil. With about 20 days to go for the pre-sale to close, 7 mil is an easy reach. However market needs to support.

Normally, I would agree with you. but at the moment it is really hard to complete an ICO successfully. Virtually all small investors stay away from the market and the big investors have probably made a lot of losses this year

8.75 mil raised is a greater percentage of the softcap and there are still some days remaining. The fall in eth price isn’t a problem. It gives the investors opportunity to get more CCI at a discount. I expect more investors coming in within the few days remaining.
Yeap, really at this if we are investing here using Crypto currency then obviously we will get in discount. Also more benefits on holding.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

I thought they had already done a Russian translation of the whitepaper? My bad if not, but I’m fairly certain someone is already working on it.

I have not checked if whitepaper in Russian language is available or not but such initiatives will help cci team reaching out to large number of people.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Do I understand correctly that selling coins at ico moved at some time? The market is so unstable that participation in any ico will be unprofitable in my opinion ...The price of Ethereum went below $ 200, and many other ICOS moved their sales to the beginning of 2019. What does your company think about this?
Why so all promotion of projects depends on the market ? The market can be both in the downtrend and on the rise, but this situation should not be reflected in the development of teams !

I quite disagree with this position.. Since development is mainly carried out by funds provided during ICO... It's greatly going to affect project whatever the trend

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

True the market is volatile and all but I think if the person is an experienced daily trader there would be better returns given the daily trader sole focus is trading. So you get the person getting as much information and working his way from there. I am not an experienced trader and I had my share of losses doing daily trading even though I spend quite sometime doing my own readings however I think having enough liquidity returns would be easier?

Daily trading and investments are different. When you are doing trading you can earn in the bear market as well by shorting and all. But I also can't do day trading and hence I think we need help from professional traders. I was looking for services like CCI is offering
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.

This is the true decentralization nature of the blockchain not like closed system that makes the blockchain centralized, improvement over time will come since the API is open for all, however there should be strict measure against bad actors

Yes, the technology is quite new and at its infant stage, a lot is still yet to be done in order to get the needed attention that it deserves and there is no other way to promote such, rather than issuing out creative projects that will help promote the technology, hopefully it will be embraced but at the moment, a lot of work needs to be done
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

Lots of project token is just for trading on exchanges reason why most fail, CCI already has in place lots of avenue on how to keep their token valuable.

What is the token used for aside from paying for services? I can't seem to access the whitepaper to validate.
I honestly like that they do not charge a fee for withdrawals and I think that is an important bit if you plan to daily trade.
CCI Token will allow token holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform. If you can't access the WP, we would suggest you check the Financial Paper we have prepared for the investors - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf

Oh okay that is a nice way to keep hodling the token. Thank you for the whitepaper link, the button on the site is not responding however all other papers are accessible.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 02:05:37 PM by nesh1

Greetings  Very nice idea. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink

I searched and found out they do have a Russian announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4490012, but i could not find anything about a Russian whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: