Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:04:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

Yes, you are actually right and the CCI team knows this as well so they provided not just a video but one which looks more like a movie, lol. It is highly enjoyable and comprehensive at the same time.

Ya more projects like this need to understand that doing videos is such a great way to get some attention more so than just randomly posting articles or tweeting videos are worth a lot more to investors minds.

I agree, In order to get more exposures and attentions of possible investors they can create more interesting videos about the project and post it on their social medias so everyone can see it.

yeah, a lot of investor will want to be sure they understand a project before investing and video will do such kind of job efficiently
Video are excellent formats for informing and educating, it convey huge amount of information in seconds. I prefer videos to articles.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

Yes, you are actually right and the CCI team knows this as well so they provided not just a video but one which looks more like a movie, lol. It is highly enjoyable and comprehensive at the same time.

Ya more projects like this need to understand that doing videos is such a great way to get some attention more so than just randomly posting articles or tweeting videos are worth a lot more to investors minds.

I agree, In order to get more exposures and attentions of possible investors they can create more interesting videos about the project and post it on their social medias so everyone can see it.

yeah, a lot of investor will want to be sure they understand a project before investing and video will do such kind of job efficiently
Video are excellent formats for informing and educating, it convey huge amount of information in seconds. I prefer videos to articles.

A lot of people do myself includes, reading is boring to me whereas watching a clip far more interesting. A smart play from the team.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

Team are very active in the promotion and plan updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the plan strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the business more impressive and different from others.

Exactly, what is really needed to make any project a success is team focus. The team needs to give majority of their attention to the development of their project, at the end, everyone wants an awesome product.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

Team are very active in the promotion and plan updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the plan strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the business more impressive and different from others.

Exactly, what is really needed to make any project a success is team focus. The team needs to give majority of their attention to the development of their project, at the end, everyone wants an awesome product.

Yeah, A team behind the project must have a team work, focus and  giving their all for the best of the project. Project development is really part of their work but they will not going to do it if they will not have a proper team work,

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Yeah, A team behind the project must have a team work, focus and  giving their all for the best of the project. Project development is really part of their work but they will not going to do it if they will not have a proper team work,

Promotion is the most important factor for any project, I have not seen CCI social media channels. But hope they are actively using tweeter and other social media channels for promotions.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Promotion is the most important factor for any project, I have not seen CCI social media channels. But hope they are actively using tweeter and other social media channels for promotions.

Indeed, we need to see some more interaction from the team aswell as social media work.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

You’re right. Promotion is an important factor and has a role to play in every project. Getting investors and everyone informed about what you offer. CCI has a bounty campaign coming up. And that’s a lot of promotion.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
JavarisN

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Hi guys.
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

Hi guys.
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
It'll obviously remain Decentralized! They choose Blockchain for that reason!
And i'm Not sure about Fiat gateway, But here you invest your Crypto assets (Bitcoin,Etherieum and all that).
And Pro Traders will use those assets to create Profit and profit will be distributed according to the investments you made!
You should ask questions in their telegram channel and team will answer them quickly!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

Yes, Promotion is really important to a project to have more exposure I think sooner or later CCI will going to be more active on promoting at social medias.

At your service
mylove776

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

Hello, I would like to chat with the marketing manager of this group, I write the web portal cryptocurrency e ico, where we have more than 280K active members, we would like to review your project and spread it to the masses, we are sure that your project would fit very well in our Hispanic community.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

True the market is volatile and all but I think if the person is an experienced daily trader there would be better returns given the daily trader sole focus is trading. So you get the person getting as much information and working his way from there. I am not an experienced trader and I had my share of losses doing daily trading even though I spend quite sometime doing my own readings however I think having enough liquidity returns would be easier?

Yea, experience matters a lot in this situation, we are talking about finances of investors, ranging from a couple of hundreds to thousands and any misfire from the team will lead to so much FUD that may bring down the integrity of the brand, we all know what it seems like for investment platforms to start having negative reviews, so the key to this is having experienced traders
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.
Kaushik Deverreoux

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?

I haven't seen clarification on this but if they operate at a loss, then I guess there's nothing to pay out is there?
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

according to the whitepaper the have some token reserved for later or something!
i'm guessing that'll be to control or overcome this situations!
because regardless of whole planning and all that, you still cant predict the crypto market! especially in current situation!
But they Claims that this wont happen because they'll only hire successful and pro trader who will brings profit guranteed!
dont know about later, but i think they have something for making profit fast  Wink!!
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

I haven't seen clarification on this but if they operate at a loss, then I guess there's nothing to pay out is there?

Of course there is nothing to pay. The only thing that remains is your own deposit, because it is insured by Reserve Capital
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

Of course there is nothing to pay. The only thing that remains is your own deposit, because it is insured by Reserve Capital

We had that question at the beginning, it must be on page 3 or so. If there is nothing to pay, your will get no rewards, but also no loss.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: