Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

Hello,
Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much

Hello, you can always get the smart contract address of any project by yourself. Its the reason for Google Smiley.
Anyway seeing as you've not been answered, I got the smart contract address and decimal for you.
Smart contract address:    0xcc373bec996149239d84301c2d95b35312387475
Decimal: 18

I barely ask questions this days especially when there is a Google.. I use the search bar and Voila I get what I want... Thanks for this by the  it makes the work of getting the smart contract address easier

Haha good old Google, making everyone's life easier. I find for Crypto related questions I now tend to use Telegram a lot more as well
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

It’s a great time coming into crypto. CCI offers for the first time a safe entry for newbies into Cryptotrading. Most newbie would lose on their first trade in crypto still they learn. Basically, learning from losing. CCI offers a better idea ‘ learn to trade from the best and make more income while doing that’.  It’s never been better in crypto.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

Hello,
Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much

Hello, you can always get the smart contract address of any project by yourself. Its the reason for Google Smiley.
Anyway seeing as you've not been answered, I got the smart contract address and decimal for you.
Smart contract address:    0xcc373bec996149239d84301c2d95b35312387475
Decimal: 18

I barely ask questions this days especially when there is a Google.. I use the search bar and Voila I get what I want... Thanks for this by the  it makes the work of getting the smart contract address easier

Haha good old Google, making everyone's life easier. I find for Crypto related questions I now tend to use Telegram a lot more as well

search engine like Google is what makes the internet friendly imagine a world without search engine it certainly gonna a funky world but still it is advisable we ask questions directly

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
lund-todd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

Hello Team. It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I'm in, I'll put all of my assets to this business. I will take my time for this
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

Hey  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

That's true and I'd want to believe the team has thought about this as well and are working towards getting a permission from the authority
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

Hey  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

That’s always the case for large projects it will depend where they are based out of and how they handle the dividends that they plan to pay
MikeWil

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:24:28 AM

Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody can not talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?

I haven't seen clarification on this but if they operate at a loss, then I guess there's nothing to pay out is there?

Of course there is nothing to pay. The only thing that remains is your own deposit, because it is insured by Reserve Capital

This is the first time I am seeing crypto investments helped by professional trader as well as with insurance. This is a very good starting point for crypto trading in my opinion.

I saw some similar investment site before about having professional trader then they turned into scammed after the market down, But I think CCI team have their own way to avoid having a big loss that will cause to them to close the project.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?

I haven't seen clarification on this but if they operate at a loss, then I guess there's nothing to pay out is there?

Of course there is nothing to pay. The only thing that remains is your own deposit, because it is insured by Reserve Capital

This is the first time I am seeing crypto investments helped by professional trader as well as with insurance. This is a very good starting point for crypto trading in my opinion.

I saw some similar investment site before about having professional trader then they turned into scammed after the market down, But I think CCI team have their own way to avoid having a big loss that will cause to them to close the project.

Great!  If the trading/own capital is protected by insurance then I think we don't have to worry about anything.  We are going to lose any money.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:57:09 AM

Great!  If the trading/own capital is protected by insurance then I think we don't have to worry about anything.  We are going to lose any money.

It is one of the features or selling points they highlight; I think they will also incorporate much of the protection on code like stop loss and other measures. It will all boil down to how good the traders are.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

It is one of the features or selling points they highlight; I think they will also incorporate much of the protection on code like stop loss and other measures. It will all boil down to how good the traders are.

Such insurance is possible? Might be, but think there will be some clause in the insurance. Most of them will be related to trader and his experience in handling capital.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

Great!  If the trading/own capital is protected by insurance then I think we don't have to worry about anything.  We are going to lose any money.

Such insurance is possible? Might be, but think there will be some clause in the insurance. Most of them will be related to trader and his experience in handling capital.

I think we can ask these questions in telegram channel. But before that I will go through whitepaper which I think will give me some information about this insurance and other features.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

Providing a number of investment plans is certainly a good idea, but how it will work in practice, that's the question.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

Providing a number of investment plans is certainly a good idea, but how it will work in practice, that's the question.

If CCI team manages to find good professional traders then. Since amount is secured by insurance, people will join their services. Now important thing is profit.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

Team are very active in the promotion and plan updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the plan strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the business more impressive and different from others.

Exactly, what is really needed to make any project a success is team focus. The team needs to give majority of their attention to the development of their project, at the end, everyone wants an awesome product.
Promotion is  one of the major priorities of a project, In oder for the development of the project the team must come up with a strategy plan to help with promotion

Fact. And it doesn't just apply in crypto world alone. But in any other sector of life where we desire to sell. Even if it's a personal brand or skill. Marketing is very important
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

If CCI team manages to find good professional traders then. Since amount is secured by insurance, people will join their services. Now important thing is profit.

That’s the opportunity newbies have been waiting for to come into Crypto. Been scared to lose money due to experience. Now CCI provides the solution.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

It’s a great time coming into crypto. CCI offers for the first time a safe entry for newbies into Cryptotrading. Most newbie would lose on their first trade in crypto still they learn. Basically, learning from losing. CCI offers a better idea ‘ learn to trade from the best and make more income while doing that’.  It’s never been better in crypto.

This to me will be the first time I'll engage in crypto trading with such confidence although I engage in some trades or say day trade but I've never been quite efficient

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

Hello, I would like to chat with the marketing manager of this group, I write the web portal cryptocurrency e ico, where we have more than 280K active members, we would like to review your project and spread it to the masses, we are sure that your project would fit very well in our Hispanic community.
Dear friend. Do not wait until they reply here. CCI team is much busy so better option you can contact admin on their telegram channel:

https://t.me/cybercapitalinvest

This is indeed a good idea. Even though I see the team member actively answering all queries here, they are also busy with their token sales.

They have a team member here that respond to multiple queries and i was amazed by it because you barely see them doing it.
Really I like the telegram because we are receiving any answer on telegram channel quickly. So I am always following to telegram channel.
Btc16b

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

Really looks like this project have innovative ideas. I hope if I am going to be a part of this project I'll learn lot of things.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: