Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Yeah CCI tokens can actually be used on the platform. They are not only a representative of the companies speculative value by traders, they serve an actual purpose.

Ya it’s important to have multiple functions for tokens like this that way they are solidly supported and have a good usage that keeps value stable

Lots of project token is just for trading on exchanges reason why most fail, CCI already has in place lots of avenue on how to keep their token valuable.

What is the token used for aside from paying for services? I can't seem to access the whitepaper to validate.
I honestly like that they do not charge a fee for withdrawals and I think that is an important bit if you plan to daily trade.
CCI Token will allow token holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform. If you can't access the WP, we would suggest you check the Financial Paper we have prepared for the investors - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf

Oh okay that is a nice way to keep hodling the token. Thank you for the whitepaper link, the button on the site is not responding however all other papers are accessible.
I seen about their benefits but still I didn't understand how? I mean how they are eligible for weekly share by trading platform?
For instance, $20,000,000 raised on ICO will correspond to 100,000,000 of CCI Tokens sold.
Initially, we are going to put 40% of the investments ($8,000,000) into the trading pot and our traders will start to generate profit. Let’s take 10% daily profit as an example, this equates to $800,000 per day made by our professional traders.
30% of this profit which is equal to $240,000 is spread among CCI Token Holders.
Now, let’s say an investor has bought 100,000 CCI Tokens, which will guarantee them 0.1% of a total profit share.
$240,000*0.001=$240.

This means that the owner of 100,000 CCI Tokens will be getting progressive profit starting at $240 per day.

Please check the Share of Profit section(last page) of our Financial Paper - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Switorusti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Greetings,
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

Greetings  Very nice idea. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink

Hello friend, it's good to see your interest in the project and willingness to help out with translation. But you might need to contact the admin on Telegram for a faster response.

I thought they had already done a Russian translation of the whitepaper? My bad if not, but I’m fairly certain someone is already working on it.

I have not checked if whitepaper in Russian language is available or not but such initiatives will help cci team reaching out to large number of people.

Yes and they will be able to collect more investments and garner more support from a wider market. IMHO CCI should have done this before starting the token sale. It’s a bit late nearly two weeks in to finally think about translating the whitepaper.
The Russian version of our Whitepaper has been available for a few month now. Please check the link - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20WhitePaper%20RU.pdf  Smiley

Cyber Capital Invest WP is available in English, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Russian. You simply need to change the website language and click on White Paper.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

Greetings,
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Please check the website - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io

We have a progress bar on the main page.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value

You’re right. It a way of protecting investor against changes in Eth price. So a fall or rise in the price of Eth in the exchange market wouldn’t affect the amount of tokens you would get. I think is a good thing the team understands the market.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

Greetings,

Hi. It really is a good project. The website has a counter on the homepage here - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/ I'd also recommend joining their telegram, channel as these are always active and good for quick questions and answers
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value

You’re right. It a way of protecting investor against changes in Eth price. So a fall or rise in the price of Eth in the exchange market wouldn’t affect the amount of tokens you would get. I think is a good thing the team understands the market.

Does this mean the value of CCI equivalent to 1 ETH will be brought at $430?
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Now for 1 ETH you can purchase 3583 CCI Tokens.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

that's a great step taken!!
Glad you did that, thanks!
But Eth is showing no sign of resistance and this may continue for a while!
If it continue for some more time do you plan on extending presale duration?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

I saw the announcement on the website. This is a great offer for all investors. At the current rate, it is an additional bonus of 135.5% if you pay with ETH.
Forcovaljudg

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty business looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

I saw the announcement on the website. This is a great offer for all investors. At the current rate, it is an additional bonus of 135.5% if you pay with ETH.

So this offer is also applicable for people who Invested earlier? Or only for new investors? I am sorry if I misunderstood something.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

Hello, I would like to chat with the marketing manager of this group, I write the web portal cryptocurrency e ico, where we have more than 280K active members, we would like to review your project and spread it to the masses, we are sure that your project would fit very well in our Hispanic community.
Dear friend. Do not wait until they reply here. CCI team is much busy so better option you can contact admin on their telegram channel:

https://t.me/cybercapitalinvest

This is indeed a good idea. Even though I see the team member actively answering all queries here, they are also busy with their token sales.

They have a team member here that respond to multiple queries and i was amazed by it because you barely see them doing it.
Really I like the telegram because we are receiving any answer on telegram channel quickly. So I am always following to telegram channel.

Blog promotion will be good marketing idea for CCI. It will help CCi team to reach out to more people. It will be good if they promote blog writing in different languages.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Greetings,
Please check the website - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io

We have a progress bar on the main page.

It's good to see, Cyber Capital investment team is active here on BTT and providing consistent update/information. Keep it up CCI team
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Yeah CCI tokens can actually be used on the platform. They are not only a representative of the companies speculative value by traders, they serve an actual purpose.

Ya it’s important to have multiple functions for tokens like this that way they are solidly supported and have a good usage that keeps value stable

Lots of project token is just for trading on exchanges reason why most fail, CCI already has in place lots of avenue on how to keep their token valuable.

What is the token used for aside from paying for services? I can't seem to access the whitepaper to validate.
I honestly like that they do not charge a fee for withdrawals and I think that is an important bit if you plan to daily trade.
CCI Token will allow token holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform. If you can't access the WP, we would suggest you check the Financial Paper we have prepared for the investors - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf

Oh okay that is a nice way to keep hodling the token. Thank you for the whitepaper link, the button on the site is not responding however all other papers are accessible.
I seen about their benefits but still I didn't understand how? I mean how they are eligible for weekly share by trading platform?
For instance, $20,000,000 raised on ICO will correspond to 100,000,000 of CCI Tokens sold.
Initially, we are going to put 40% of the investments ($8,000,000) into the trading pot and our traders will start to generate profit. Let’s take 10% daily profit as an example, this equates to $800,000 per day made by our professional traders.
30% of this profit which is equal to $240,000 is spread among CCI Token Holders.
Now, let’s say an investor has bought 100,000 CCI Tokens, which will guarantee them 0.1% of a total profit share.
$240,000*0.001=$240.

This means that the owner of 100,000 CCI Tokens will be getting progressive profit starting at $240 per day.

Please check the Share of Profit section(last page) of our Financial Paper - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf
That's really awesome. Means without taking much risk we will getting good profit on daily basis. It's really amazing. I have to read more details about profit sharing.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

$240,000*0.001=$240.

that is a very nice calculation. and of course very optimistic. If you take today's ETH price to buy 100,000 tokens, you have taken your investment in less than a month. And then you only make profits. Very tempting
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

So this offer is also applicable for people who Invested earlier? Or only for new investors? I am sorry if I misunderstood something.

No, it's not correct. I got exactly what they are saying. At this moment ETH price is too much down. So they are charging us 1 ETH = 430$.
For example.
Current CCI price is 0.12$, so as per their calculation 430$ ÷0.12= 3583 CCI tokens.
This is current calculation if I am not wrong. CCI admin can reply us on it.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

No buddy, you never understand what they said. At this time ETH is below 200$. And they selling only 3583 CCI by considering ETH price as 430$ which is high. You can check calculation. 430$ ÷ 0.12$ = 3583 CCI tokens.
Farukh.Saku

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

Hey, Team!
the team of this idea is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

No buddy, you never understand what they said. At this time ETH is below 200$. And they selling only 3583 CCI by considering ETH price as 430$ which is high. You can check calculation. 430$ ÷ 0.12$ = 3583 CCI tokens.

Good move, because now other investors that have invested already don't have to worry about others receiving more coins. ETH is lately dropping a lot. I think that it will go on like this for a moment, and then it will be up.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: