Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

What is the urgency about exchange listing? Team will do it in due course of time. First their target is to achieve their softcap and hardcap. Then only rest of the things..

I think it's too early to as about token distribution and exchange listing like @nxnqauff said at the moment the focus should be on Softcap.hardcap and securing good partnerships.
I agree with both of you. And as we know that the team post the details about exchange listing on their social medias. But really before that they have to reach their softcap & hardcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

Ya but that’s the thing volatility is annoying for adoption and steady growth but for day traders volatility is just more opportunity for profit

A professional trader who knows the market, knows how to use volatility to earn more. Just from trading a coin on different exchanges you can get enough profit due to change in prices.

It's obvious that you know a thing or two about trading. Maybe you can put in as a trader on this platform?? What do you think about that?

It is a tough business for sure unless you want or are satisfied with small gains. Well small gains on a large liquidity is quite large. having a mil with 5% increase is like several ks there.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.

it would be great and beneficial for investors to invest in a project and know that their investment is insured and their money will be returned in case something goes wrong. but will it be beneficial to the team. is it perhaps the next marketing move. there should be some guarantees of such a process. it's all worth checking out in practice.

Yeah the ‘insurance’ does sound a bit fishy, ‘no losses’ feels like a bit of a marketing technique, interested to see how it will work after launch of the CCI fund.

I get the team taking an initial hit themselves but lets say it was constantly under and operating at a loss, surely that has to have an impact. I'm sure going live will expose how this works in reality

Exactly what I thought, there is just no way they can guarantee the security they claim their fund can provide. It just doesn't make sense in my head, I feel like I might need to read the whitepaper more thoroughly.

I get your point and I agree, It's really hard to believe it when they said that they will guarantee every  investments  and profit because it's normal to a project that they will going experienced a losses.

I have not seen such cases before where amount invested for trading is insured. It's not easy to believe such cases. Need to ask more details from CCI team.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.

it would be great and beneficial for investors to invest in a project and know that their investment is insured and their money will be returned in case something goes wrong. but will it be beneficial to the team. is it perhaps the next marketing move. there should be some guarantees of such a process. it's all worth checking out in practice.

Yeah the ‘insurance’ does sound a bit fishy, ‘no losses’ feels like a bit of a marketing technique, interested to see how it will work after launch of the CCI fund.

I get the team taking an initial hit themselves but lets say it was constantly under and operating at a loss, surely that has to have an impact. I'm sure going live will expose how this works in reality

Exactly what I thought, there is just no way they can guarantee the security they claim their fund can provide. It just doesn't make sense in my head, I feel like I might need to read the whitepaper more thoroughly.

I get your point and I agree, It's really hard to believe it when they said that they will guarantee every  investments  and profit because it's normal to a project that they will going experienced a losses.

I have not seen such cases before where amount invested for trading is insured. It's not easy to believe such cases. Need to ask more details from CCI team.

Yeah, me to first time seeing such case. If it's really possible to secure your own investment then it's really cool think. But there much be lot of TnC here.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

Not many people are talking about the fact that the platform will charge $0 for deposits and withdrawal. I don't think there are many projects that can offer this. I my opinion it is a great move from the team's part.

Of course that has been addressed a few times. I think that's really good, I've already seen platforms, the fees made up to 30% of the profit. For those, an investment makes little sense. But nothing like that at CCI :-)

Yeah so there are no intial fees and there are no withdrawal fees. BUT you need to remember they will take 30% of profits which over the long run could be more expensive than paying an initial fee or an exit fee.

As long as they are bringing in profits, 30% of profits is not an issue. Plus we have insurance to cover the loss. So don't forget that also.

yeah, i agree 30% is a good number, after all, i would technically be doing nothing so, i don't thin i should be worried of the number. right now all i want id for them to start operating

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

What is the urgency about exchange listing? Team will do it in due course of time. First their target is to achieve their softcap and hardcap. Then only rest of the things..

I just joined the whitelist. Also subscribed for the newsletter to keep up with the project. https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/
I Hope to be updated. 

You hope? That's funny. You definitely will be updated my friend, that's  the whole idea behind creating the newsletter subscription. Be sure to get an update whenever there is one.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

Hello team

I just joined the whitelist. Also subscribed for the newsletter to keep up with the project. https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/
I Hope to be updated. 

You hope? That's funny. You definitely will be updated my friend, that's  the whole idea behind creating the newsletter subscription. Be sure to get an update whenever there is one.

Hahaha, This did make me laugh Tongue That is the whole point of a "newsletter" automatic e-mails upon registering Smiley Joys of technology nowadays ( although this is a very old technology xD)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.

Spot on. Any legitimate or fake news can be released and will negatively affect the market, then the dump begins with the noobs becoming scared and sell of their assets.

I think in recent weeks, many noobs have left the market because they have only made losses. Who is still there, can not be so easily worried
Even though I always liked to buy the cheap tokens from the fearful Noobs :-)

There will always  be a portion of token holders that have weak hands, panic and try to cut their losses. It usually ends up in bargains for me haha
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

Ya but that’s the thing volatility is annoying for adoption and steady growth but for day traders volatility is just more opportunity for profit

A professional trader who knows the market, knows how to use volatility to earn more. Just from trading a coin on different exchanges you can get enough profit due to change in prices.

It's obvious that you know a thing or two about trading. Maybe you can put in as a trader on this platform?? What do you think about that?

It is a tough business for sure unless you want or are satisfied with small gains. Well small gains on a large liquidity is quite large. having a mil with 5% increase is like several ks there.

Yea and that's probably why the best hands are needed in the running of the affairs and also in trading, its a pretty delicate process but the reward is just too good ones all things are been implemented as stated by the team, so its of utmost importance that they don't fail in that aspect, i hope to see them carry the community along when they start recruiting
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.

Spot on. Any legitimate or fake news can be released and will negatively affect the market, then the dump begins with the noobs becoming scared and sell of their assets.

I think in recent weeks, many noobs have left the market because they have only made losses. Who is still there, can not be so easily worried

There will always  be a portion of token holders that have weak hands, panic and try to cut their losses. It usually ends up in bargains for me haha

I follow a similar tactic :-)
Have already achieved some success. And I think CCI too will buy cheap tokens from these people. Is a good strategy
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Not many people are talking about the fact that the platform will charge $0 for deposits and withdrawal. I don't think there are many projects that can offer this. I my opinion it is a great move from the team's part.

Of course that has been addressed a few times. I think that's really good, I've already seen platforms, the fees made up to 30% of the profit. For those, an investment makes little sense. But nothing like that at CCI :-)

Yeah so there are no intial fees and there are no withdrawal fees. BUT you need to remember they will take 30% of profits which over the long run could be more expensive than paying an initial fee or an exit fee.

As long as they are bringing in profits, 30% of profits is not an issue. Plus we have insurance to cover the loss. So don't forget that also.

yeah, i agree 30% is a good number, after all, i would technically be doing nothing so, i don't thin i should be worried of the number. right now all i want id for them to start operating

If i have went through the WP thoroughly it is clearly mentioned that there are no hidden costs. In some investment companies they tricks their customers by revealing the terms and conditions later on while CCI seems to be legit as well as promising.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

An Experienced traders would make profit both in a bear market and bull run.CCI tokens Would be in demand and not affected by BTC market value. You could use CCI tokens to  hire a professional Service from CCI, pay in the tokens, or work as a CCI trader and make a percentage of every successful trade you make.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Have already achieved some success. And I think CCI too will buy cheap tokens from these people. Is a good strategy

It's always a good strategy for a project to buy back their token shows just how much they believe in their project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

If i have went through the WP thoroughly it is clearly mentioned that there are no hidden costs. In some investment companies they tricks their customers by revealing the terms and conditions later on while CCI seems to be legit as well as promising.

That is what is mentioned and also there are no fees to depositing or withdrawing. They make from the profits the 30% of your profits goes to them. Of course the more you stake the more the rewards; supposedly.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Hello team

I think it's too early to as about token distribution and exchange listing like @nxnqauff said at the moment the focus should be on Softcap.hardcap and securing good partnerships.

I usually have this thought but recently I've begin to shift position due to some events that tend to happen after ICO where projects wouldn't want to list after securing some good investment... There should be an agreement sort of between investors and project owners as regards listing

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

It's always a good strategy for a project to buy back their token shows just how much they believe in their project.

Not just buy back but sell also to strategic investors who are willing to see how far the project grows and will stand by the project during its tough and trying times.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Hello team

I usually have this thought but recently I've begin to shift position due to some events that tend to happen after ICO where projects wouldn't want to list after securing some good investment... There should be an agreement sort of between investors and project owners as regards listing
yeah that's true actually!
After the filling of softcap we can think of it!
plus i dont really care about exchange as long as i get my weekly profit sgare from trading!  Wink
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

30% profit is understand but I was not aware about insurance also. Can we have some more information about insurance?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Yeah, Once they saw the market start decreasing they really panicking when their tokens value decrease it values too. But it's also a great chance for us to hold more tokens in cheap prices.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

That is what is mentioned and also there are no fees to depositing or withdrawing. They make from the profits the 30% of your profits goes to them. Of course the more you stake the more the rewards; supposedly.

That was why i stated initially that anything mentioned on their whitepaper should be adhered to by the team, like in the case of this no fees attached to withdrawal because any breach of such will negatively affect the brand, which i believe that the team don't intend to do such but everything has to be done through a transparent process for the community to believe in them
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: