Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Cyber Capital Invest aims to help people who would like to trade on the cryptocurrency market but due to a lack of experience or skills, do not know how to get started presale is live
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.

Spot on. Any legitimate or fake news can be released and will negatively affect the market, then the dump begins with the noobs becoming scared and sell of their assets.

I think in recent weeks, many noobs have left the market because they have only made losses. Who is still there, can not be so easily worried
Even though I always liked to buy the cheap tokens from the fearful Noobs :-)

There will always  be a portion of token holders that have weak hands, panic and try to cut their losses. It usually ends up in bargains for me haha

Larger number of people have tendency to buy at high cost when market is already at top and they sell in fear when market starts falling. Only people who can time the market will be able to earn money.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Cyber Capital Invest aims to help people who would like to trade on the cryptocurrency market but due to a lack of experience or skills, do not know how to get started presale is live
Yes correct!
CCI Ensures Profit from your investment!
Your funds will be used by Pro traders to Trading and create Profit!
and the profit will be distributed to the Investors on weekly basis!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

Yes correct!
CCI Ensures Profit from your investment!
Your funds will be used by Pro traders to Trading and create Profit!
and the profit will be distributed to the Investors on weekly basis!

Thats what CCI aiming. I hope they succeed in delivering what they mentioned in whitepaper. It's. Not easy to find good professional traders and generate profit from trading.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 09:54:37 PM by Kinkadeinspired

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

What is the urgency about exchange listing? Team will do it in due course of time. First their target is to achieve their softcap and hardcap. Then only rest of the things..

I think it's too early to as about token distribution and exchange listing like @nxnqauff said at the moment the focus should be on Softcap.hardcap and securing good partnerships.

I usually have this thought but recently I've begin to shift position due to some events that tend to happen after ICO where projects wouldn't want to list after securing some good investment... There should be an agreement sort of between investors and project owners as regards listing

Seconded, a particular project I was involved with did the same. Delayed listing for long to the dismay of their investors. An agreement is a good approach as with this the team will work extra hard knowing they got a deadline to meet.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

What is the urgency about exchange listing? Team will do it in due course of time. First their target is to achieve their softcap and hardcap. Then only rest of the things..

I think it's too early to as about token distribution and exchange listing like @nxnqauff said at the moment the focus should be on Softcap.hardcap and securing good partnerships.

I usually have this thought but recently I've begin to shift position due to some events that tend to happen after ICO where projects wouldn't want to list after securing some good investment... There should be an agreement sort of between investors and project owners as regards listing

Seconded, a particular project I was involved with did the same. Delayed listing for long to the dismay of their investors. An agreement in is a good approach this the team will work extra hard knowing they got a deadline to meet.

I have also noticed, few ICO not listing tokens. But this is strange, how can they do such things. I should be able to sell my tokens if I want. If any project decided not to list, then they should provide option of buyback.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

Hello team

yeah that's true actually!
After the filling of softcap we can think of it!
plus i dont really care about exchange as long as i get my weekly profit sgare from trading!  Wink

You are right though. But every one know what they want while some will want to earn monthly others will want it to be on exchange and trade the token.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

Hello team

Seconded, a particular project I was involved with did the same. Delayed listing for long to the dismay of their investors. An agreement in is a good approach this the team will work extra hard knowing they got a deadline to meet.

exchanges are a real pain and will really slow things if they are not approached early on. If you need a proper exchange you need to work on them early on.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

Hello team

exchanges are a real pain and will really slow things if they are not approached early on. If you need a proper exchange you need to work on them early on.

Teams first target is their softcap. This should get reached in order for them to reach exchanges. We will hear from the team about their plans once it reached softcap. Lets wait for that.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

Ya but that’s the thing volatility is annoying for adoption and steady growth but for day traders volatility is just more opportunity for profit

A professional trader who knows the market, knows how to use volatility to earn more. Just from trading a coin on different exchanges you can get enough profit due to change in prices.

It's obvious that you know a thing or two about trading. Maybe you can put in as a trader on this platform?? What do you think about that?

At one particular point in time, team will also recruit professional traders for their project. Why not, anybody who is having talent can apply and make their future bright.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

Hello team

yeah that's true actually!
After the filling of softcap we can think of it!
plus i dont really care about exchange as long as i get my weekly profit share from trading!  Wink

You are right though. But every one know what they want while some will want to earn monthly others will want it to be on exchange and trade the token.
well getting some profit from trading yourself and also getting some share from investment is quite amazing thing o look for!
so getting in some exchanges could be assuring if he wants to sell the CCI for any reason!
Plus that'll give chances to bring new investors!
bacxuyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 05:47:41 PM by bacxuyen

After looking through the campaign i wonder can you open a bonus campaign here?  If you open it want to receive the excitement and participation in your development.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

Ya but that’s the thing volatility is annoying for adoption and steady growth but for day traders volatility is just more opportunity for profit

A professional trader who knows the market, knows how to use volatility to earn more. Just from trading a coin on different exchanges you can get enough profit due to change in prices.

It's obvious that you know a thing or two about trading. Maybe you can put in as a trader on this platform?? What do you think about that?

At one particular point in time, team will also recruit professional traders for their project. Why not, anybody who is having talent can apply and make their future bright.

Yea, but applying doesn't mean direct employment, there is still the screening process to look out for.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.

Spot on. Any legitimate or fake news can be released and will negatively affect the market, then the dump begins with the noobs becoming scared and sell of their assets.

I think in recent weeks, many noobs have left the market because they have only made losses. Who is still there, can not be so easily worried
Even though I always liked to buy the cheap tokens from the fearful Noobs :-)

There will always  be a portion of token holders that have weak hands, panic and try to cut their losses. It usually ends up in bargains for me haha

I follow a similar tactic :-)
Have already achieved some success. And I think CCI too will buy cheap tokens from these people. Is a good strategy

It's always a good strategy for a project to buy back their token shows just how much they believe in their project.

Not just buy back but sell also to strategic investors who are willing to see how far the project grows and will stand by the project during its tough and trying times.

You have got a solid point here but then again don't you think they must have investors at hand before embarking on this journey, i mean ideally that should be the case right

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

Hello, should you open a bounty campaign pool here? I'm looking forward to getting excited and involved in your development.

They have one bro, it is on their other bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466.0

CCI are running bounty campaigns for multiple social channels including Articles, Videos, Translation and Moderation, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit,
Medium, Discord and BTT Signatures.

So there are lots of different ways you can earn yourself some CCI tokens.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

Hello, should you open a bounty campaign pool here? I'm looking forward to getting excited and involved in your development.

They have one bro, it is on their other bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466.0

CCI are running bounty campaigns for multiple social channels including Articles, Videos, Translation and Moderation, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit,

Damn, I totally forgot to sign up for the Twitter campaign. I'll catch up immediately. Always nice, if you get some tokens for Twitter activities
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

In my opinion, this project is quite promising, they have good prospects with the product on offer, this project will certainly be very helpful to those who want to trade but does not yet have skillkhusus. Hopefully this project continues to grow and attract more investors.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

It is a tough business for sure unless you want or are satisfied with small gains. Well small gains on a large liquidity is quite large. having a mil with 5% increase is like several ks there.

Yea and that's probably why the best hands are needed in the running of the affairs and also in trading, its a pretty delicate process but the reward is just too good ones all things are been implemented as stated by the team, so its of utmost importance that they don't fail in that aspect, i hope to see them carry the community along when they start recruiting

It is really important that they carry the community along, If they truly want people to see them as transparent, things like employment of traders shouldn't been done in secret. People really need to know the process used in employing whoever is going to be in charge of their money.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

Hello team

yeah, i totally agree with you i, it very important that a project get listed early so that people can in essence start getting involve with it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

Damn, I totally forgot to sign up for the Twitter campaign. I'll catch up immediately. Always nice, if you get some tokens for Twitter activities

Thanks for the reminder this is a good chance to earn some and help the team out definitly a good pickup
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: