Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

Every time I open the CCI homepage, the performance of my PC goes down. The background animations are probably very resource hungry. I know, the homepages with animated backgrounds are very popular in the crypto scene, but isn't it possible to turn this down a bit?

I just noticed that, CPU usage jumps up by about 30-40%. I hope they dont have Coinhive java apps running in the background as well.
Hello, thank you for informing. We will look into this issue today, however, this might be due to low PC configuration because we never had this comments before.

Good that the team is looking to address every issue as quick as possible, although I haven't encountered this problem but its good that the team is taking every precaution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

Every time I open the CCI homepage, the performance of my PC goes down. The background animations are probably very resource hungry. I know, the homepages with animated backgrounds are very popular in the crypto scene, but isn't it possible to turn this down a bit?

In case if you are using Google Chrome then there is no inbuild option to turn it off but it can be done for Mozilla and IE (although i definitely don't recommend it). For Chrome you need to install an extension. Actually i have noticed CPU increment while the website loads and after that it settles down.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

What is the urgency about exchange listing? Team will do it in due course of time. First their target is to achieve their softcap and hardcap. Then only rest of the things..

I think it's too early to as about token distribution and exchange listing like @nxnqauff said at the moment the focus should be on Softcap.hardcap and securing good partnerships.

I usually have this thought but recently I've begin to shift position due to some events that tend to happen after ICO where projects wouldn't want to list after securing some good investment... There should be an agreement sort of between investors and project owners as regards listing

Seconded, a particular project I was involved with did the same. Delayed listing for long to the dismay of their investors. An agreement in is a good approach this the team will work extra hard knowing they got a deadline to meet.

exchanges are a real pain and will really slow things if they are not approached early on. If you need a proper exchange you need to work on them early on.

There should be a plan in place for listing in exchanges. Exchanges have become picky now in listing new coins or tokens. Even if you have money to pay for listing, it could take months before the coin/token can be listed. This can cause investors frustrations having their invested tied up for a long time.

Without a prominent product there won't be much of demands for a token. Getting listed in top exchanges is always a positive point but also requires constant flow of tokens. Instead of getting listed on multiple exchange it's rather far better to choose among the top exchanges and get listed in few.

I agree, Instead of listing on different exchanges just get listed first on atleast one good exchanges where they can  keep the volumes good everyday.

At your service
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

I just noticed that, CPU usage jumps up by about 30-40%. I hope they dont have Coinhive java apps running in the background as well.
Hello, thank you for informing. We will look into this issue today, however, this might be due to low PC configuration because we never had this comments before.

Maybe why folks haven't complain was because they thought it was caused by something else, because I've always had this issue but haven't pinpoint the location

Thanks for the information. I had the issue also, but couldn’t locate where the high CPU usage came from. I will check it, when I‘m back home.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

CCI has good Aim, Great Team Amazing Support from Community!
It can actually solve Crypto Crisis Adding more volume for a Currency and all that!
But is this good enough for Lifetime Dedication?
Cause its a Long process and this needs to be monitored every second!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

I have an Intel i5 processor and 12 GB of RAM
I do not think it's because of a weak computer
And as you can see, I'm not the only one with the problem.
But it is not serious now, so often I do not look to the side
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

I would say the same; I've checked chrome's task manager (esc+shift) and the cpu meter rockets. the memory usage is reasonable but the cpu takes a spike. I can send you a snapshot if you need one.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

Good that the team is looking to address every issue as quick as possible, although I haven't encountered this problem but its good that the team is taking every precaution.

That's the importance of communication, it keeps both parties involved abreast of what's happening and the necessary steps will be taken to address the situation before it becomes something of a problem and that's not good for a brand, so the team is so far doing good in that aspect in terms of communicating with the community
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

That's the importance of communication, it keeps both parties involved abreast of what's happening and the necessary steps will be taken to address the situation before it becomes something of a problem and that's not good for a brand, so the team is so far doing good in that aspect in terms of communicating with the community

Exactly, and in turn it boosts the image of the brand in question which is exactly a good thing in general.
gginternational
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

The latest approach by the GG World Lottery is aimed to provide a seamless bridge between the old-school lottery world and state-of-the-art crypto technology.

The GG Lottery makes use of the blockchain technology benefits to bring significant changes into your life and change your lifestyle drastically.

Read the full story here:

https://medium.com/@gg.international.ltd/making-easy-money-for-the-rest-of-your-life-359bc834b92
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

I would say the same; I've checked chrome's task manager (esc+shift) and the cpu meter rockets. the memory usage is reasonable but the cpu takes a spike. I can send you a snapshot if you need one.

Will check this out. Never knew one system performance can reduce due to animations from a website. I love me some experiment.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

What is the urgency about exchange listing? Team will do it in due course of time. First their target is to achieve their softcap and hardcap. Then only rest of the things..

I think it's too early to as about token distribution and exchange listing like @nxnqauff said at the moment the focus should be on Softcap.hardcap and securing good partnerships.

I usually have this thought but recently I've begin to shift position due to some events that tend to happen after ICO where projects wouldn't want to list after securing some good investment... There should be an agreement sort of between investors and project owners as regards listing

Seconded, a particular project I was involved with did the same. Delayed listing for long to the dismay of their investors. An agreement in is a good approach this the team will work extra hard knowing they got a deadline to meet.

exchanges are a real pain and will really slow things if they are not approached early on. If you need a proper exchange you need to work on them early on.
The most important thing is hitting their targets like the softcap and hardcap before thinking about been listed on an exchange and also a good partnership backing will play a vital role
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

Hello team

The most important thing is hitting their targets like the softcap and hardcap before thinking about been listed on an exchange and also a good partnership backing will play a vital role
thats true actually!
this project cant go any farther if they dont reach the softcap!
and for a project like this i dont thing exchange really matters as rewards you get is on your holding here!
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

Hello team

"High-profile strategic partnerships could be the key to injecting enthusiasm back into the ICO ecosystem."

Yeah, it's a vital point as well as in crypto world it requires much exposure, if people talk about the ICO in the community then it is  more likely that people will participate and invest in the project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

Hello, should you open a bounty campaign pool here? I'm looking forward to getting excited and involved in your development.

They have one bro, it is on their other bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466.0

CCI are running bounty campaigns for multiple social channels including Articles, Videos, Translation and Moderation, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit,
Medium, Discord and BTT Signatures.

So there are lots of different ways you can earn yourself some CCI tokens.

Damn, I totally forgot to sign up for the Twitter campaign. I'll catch up immediately. Always nice, if you get some tokens for Twitter activities

Thanks for the reminder this is a good chance to earn some and help the team out definitly a good pickup

i never had idea they organised a twitter bounty thanks for reminding me am gonna check it out
Some people can not be participate in ICOs due to money problem, so this is another way to get involve in project by joining bounties.
But how many tokens they are allocated for bounty?

but i believe the team would want ICO involvement not through bounty because they don't gain much in bounty campaigns

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

But guy's it's worked perfectly fine for me. I guess some issues with your system updates? Or have to be clear your browsing history.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

But guy's it's worked perfectly fine for me. I guess some issues with your system updates? Or have to be clear your browsing history.

Maybe it has been fixed by the team because the complaint was brought up by more than 2 individuals. Will check it out later though.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Communication is key everywhere irrespective of where you are. Especially in the blockchain area, transparency is everything. Team is doing its best as far as I see.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

Hello team

You're right, that's what matters most, i mean, without such happening, they won't even have the needed amount to go for an exchange but its funny when some community members will start screaming for such prior to hitting their softcap, funny enough, same people are the ones that are good at dumping
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Exactly, and in turn it boosts the image of the brand in question which is exactly a good thing in general.

If the project is transparent in all aspects, they will be recognized in a very specific manner by the public as well as investors. For the transparency they will get rewarded in the name of investments.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: