Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

in 2 days the presale ends. does anyone have exact data, how it continues afterwards? Does the mainsale start right after that, or do they wait a few weeks before the market offers more opportunities?
They do have plans and you can find them in their website https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io in ICO DETAILS Section!
After presell they'll have Crowdsell in Tier!
Each tier has different Price per CCI!

I have seen that too, but WHEN do Tier1, 2, 3 and 4 start?
I can not see a date. Is it going to start o right after the pre-sale or are they still waiting a few weeks?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

in 2 days the presale ends. does anyone have exact data, how it continues afterwards? Does the mainsale start right after that, or do they wait a few weeks before the market offers more opportunities?
They do have plans and you can find them in their website https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io in ICO DETAILS Section!

I can not see a date. Is it going to start o right after the pre-sale or are they still waiting a few weeks?
i dont think waiting should do any good as they have 4 stage,
they can go for it without further awaiting!
but i believe more promotional effort is need for more improvement!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

I think the present downtrend is not stopping CCI team one bit, was surfing youtube last night where I was stopped by Youtube Usual 30s ads, it was CCI getting promoted, I was surprised, to be honest but same time glad that they embark on such important promotion

That's good to know that such is been done by the team and an indication that the marketing team is working, yea, i'm also optimistic that the tide will change for the better and in no time we'll get to see the market bounce back and hopefully watch the launch of CCI, its been a tough year but things seems to be heading in the right direction

I honestly haven't seen the ad yet, but this is a good sign it shows their putting money into the project, i have seen so many projects not put a dime into advertising on youtube that it's rediculous its such a great source of traffic and attention

You're right, marketing is the key to a successful project, not just marketing but a strategic one, most of the project that i have seen, find it difficult to do marketing, instead they rely on bounty hunters and airdrops to spread the news, don't get me wrong, such can bring in some positive effects in its own way but the fact is, extra efforts need to be put in place
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

That's great. Seems to be everything going well. But in pre sale they achieved their required fund to continue the project?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

I think the present downtrend is not stopping CCI team one bit, was surfing youtube last night where I was stopped by Youtube Usual 30s ads, it was CCI getting promoted, I was surprised, to be honest but same time glad that they embark on such important promotion

That's good to know that such is been done by the team and an indication that the marketing team is working, yea, i'm also optimistic that the tide will change for the better and in no time we'll get to see the market bounce back and hopefully watch the launch of CCI, its been a tough year but things seems to be heading in the right direction

Quite hopeful down here too... I just followed a chat in a group and saw some dude ranting about how the market is affecting his funds.. Though I understood where he is coming from but today's downtrend is similar to the 2014-2015 down trend.... Patience will be rewarded in due time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

I did not know that CCI had a "Anti-Fraud Department" according to this Tweet about security levels: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber/status/1045570430931750913, Great too see that everything is extra safe with CCI.

Nice, an anti-fraud department. Security is important and CCI offering different levels of account security based on personal preference is really great. I for one, prefers google authentication to 2FA codes as there have been too many instances where I didn't receive any code to my phone and it can be very frustrating.
This is amazing, it shows CCI is taking security as one of their major priorities. I must say they went as far as having an anti-fraud department. Really nice one team CCI.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

Question to the team (which praiseworthy answers here again and again)
Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

Well they have four real options:

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
I hope it doesn’t get to A situation where CCI have to choose from the options outlined but if it gets to that point, I think options 2 will be the safest to choose from.

I agree with the second option. It is the best to pause the token sale if things are getting bad. If the softcap has not been reached, and they did nothing to prevent it. That would be sad.

Yeah, Second option is really okay. If their Token Sale didn't hit for now they must really pause it and keep more developments of the project and resume the sale again.

I am fine with any of the options from 2 and 3. Definitely not a good idea to stop the project especially when the project is very interesting and have so much scope.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

Quite hopeful down here too... I just followed a chat in a group and saw some dude ranting about how the market is affecting his funds.. Though I understood where he is coming from but today's downtrend is similar to the 2014-2015 down trend.... Patience will be rewarded in due time

This year was quite scary compared to the previous years. I mean I lack the necessary experience to make it through the daily trade but at the same time is quite scary to experiment especially if you have entered at a high rate.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

I agree a lot of people start panicking when the market goes down but that can happen, you can also benefit from it by buying everything at low price.
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
I hope it doesn’t get to A situation where CCI have to choose from the options outlined but if it gets to that point, I think options 2 will be the safest to choose from.

I agree with the second option. It is the best to pause the token sale if things are getting bad. If the softcap has not been reached, and they did nothing to prevent it. That would be sad.

Yeah, Second option is really okay. If their Token Sale didn't hit for now they must really pause it and keep more developments of the project and resume the sale again.

I am fine with any of the options from 2 and 3. Definitely not a good idea to stop the project especially when the project is very interesting and have so much scope.

I hate seeing good and interesting projects get paused or stopped because of not being able to raise enough funds or not reaching their softcap during their pre-sale.
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

Guaranteed profit this is a big word, why professional traders to participate in your project?
Ahh another one trading platform, soon everyone will be engaged in trading, then who will work...
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

Guaranteed profit this is a big word, why professional traders to participate in your project?
Ahh another one trading platform, soon everyone will be engaged in trading, then who will work...

Lol. If they don't hire professional traders who will now be tasked with investors investment. And I am sure that is not everybody that is interested in trading. I for one can't think of it.
faulerwilli

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

i dont think waiting should do any good as they have 4 stage,
they can go for it without further awaiting!
but i believe more promotional effort is need for more improvement!

yes, from my point of view they can start with Stage1 directly after the presale. But they absolutely have to attract more attention. more people need to be made aware of the project, otherwise I do not see the future as positive
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

you seem not to understand their concept, they want to create a platform where investors like you can invest and watch professional trader grow your investment you don't have to trade or have a trading experience

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

I agree a lot of people start panicking when the market goes down but that can happen, you can also benefit from it by buying everything at low price.
you can easily make profit from this bearish market!
i know how people are doing that and how much money they are making!
but regular people like the guy next door isn't aware of that!
so he definitely won't invest in it!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

well it usually hard for most people to trust a market that is bullish it takes high level professionalism for someone to trust his/her instinct in this kind of a market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

You know how to make money in the bear market? Can you give us some information? I think that would be very interesting
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

It's not a trading platform, it's more like an investment fund where traders will work to manage the fund and ensure it achieves consistent results and high returns. I do not think everyone will be trading themselves soon because its hard work and not everyone is cut out to trade their own accounts.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

It's not a trading platform, it's more like an investment fund where traders will work to manage the fund and ensure it achieves consistent results and high returns. I do not think everyone will be trading themselves soon because its hard work and not everyone is cut out to trade their own accounts.

Basically like an index fund of sorts in many ways of understand or at least an assortment of different index funds but on a crypto style as I understand it?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

Yeah, Stopping the project will really going to make things more difficult. Their investors will going to get mad about their investments. But I know CCI will not going to do that.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: