Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Guaranteed profit this is a big word, why professional traders to participate in your project?
Ahh another one trading platform, soon everyone will be engaged in trading, then who will work...

Lol. If they don't hire professional traders who will now be tasked with investors investment. And I am sure that is not everybody that is interested in trading. I for one can't think of it.

The quality of this project will be made up with who their traders are. They're surely going to have to get really good professional traders on board

Agreed and I think regardless of the assurances they have in place the traders would make the massive difference. That is why I think it would be really something to AMA one of the traders they have now.

Yeah. Never crossed my mind that it was even possible to have a Q and A session with one of the traders. Have they even gotten traders or is the application still open?

Q& session with traders? So they already hired traders?
I don't think they even started hiring, but if they did hired some traders then it will be good to have Q&A with them
where have you found those info?
i haven't heard of any info on this!
and i thought they were selecting traders not hire them!
and yeah a Q$A with team would be a great idea

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

Guaranteed profit this is a big word, why professional traders to participate in your project?
Ahh another one trading platform, soon everyone will be engaged in trading, then who will work...

Lol. If they don't hire professional traders who will now be tasked with investors investment. And I am sure that is not everybody that is interested in trading. I for one can't think of it.

The quality of this project will be made up with who their traders are. They're surely going to have to get really good professional traders on board

Yeah, the success of the project rest on the expertise of the professional traders the team should ensure the get experienced traders

In the ICO progress bar, it crossed 10 mil CCI tokens today. Unfortunately just 14 hours to  go. It would be very difficult to reach the softcap within this short time.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Yeah, the success of the project rest on the expertise of the professional traders the team should ensure the get experienced traders

In the ICO progress bar, it crossed 10 mil CCI tokens today. Unfortunately just 14 hours to  go. It would be very difficult to reach the softcap within this short time.
Yeah, before sometime it was showing only 9M plus sold but they crossed to 10M. But still they need to be sold almost 5M within 14 hours. I guess they will extend date?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

in 2 days the presale ends. does anyone have exact data, how it continues afterwards? Does the mainsale start right after that, or do they wait a few weeks before the market offers more opportunities?

It's all up to the team buddy, some project start mainsale immediately why some take a halt, before the 2days elapse will be certain of their decision for sure.

So there are still no exact plans about the further process?
But I think they will wait a few more weeks with the Mainsale, the market is just too difficult at the moment

There is no reason to halt the main sale; they can extend it if it did not perform well. Either case they have to keep it going until ETH recovers to 400s otherwise it is going to be a slow progress. That is my take anyway we should wait for the team's say.

There is no telling when ethereum will get back to 400. It can be as quick as possible or longer than we all think it should take, meaning that will cause an indefinite sales period.
Or may be possible that they will extend their last of softcap in last moment? But I think will reach it in remaining time.
I don't think by extending last date of softcap will resolve this problem. Either they have to reduce softcap or someone from investors have to invest huge amount.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

Agreed and I think regardless of the assurances they have in place the traders would make the massive difference. That is why I think it would be really something to AMA one of the traders they have now.

I believe they ought to give the community the opportunity to eradicate all doubt by creating a means whereby they will be able to showcase the skills of the brand, one way or another, just like you said, it will be a good thing to have sometime with the traders but at same time there are negative effects that may arise from such as these guys are the assets of the brand and some individuals may try to influence them if they come out publicly

Yeah, i don't like statements that guarantee something. If they already have the traders on board, perhaps they can show us their trading now, so we can watch them progress?

You got that right, its all for the benefit of both parties involve, in this case, the community and the brand, showcasing such will increase the morale of the community to invest and the other hand, it will increase the brands reputation to a very good height, leading to the successful implementations of their concept
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 08:05:54 PM by RyCriptoC

I believe they ought to give the community the opportunity to eradicate all doubt by creating a means whereby they will be able to showcase the skills of the brand, one way or another, just like you said, it will be a good thing to have sometime with the traders but at same time there are negative effects that may arise from such as these guys are the assets of the brand and some individuals may try to influence them if they come out publicly

Yeah, i don't like statements that guarantee something. If they already have the traders on board, perhaps they can show us their trading now, so we can watch them progress?

You got that right, its all for the benefit of both parties involve, in this case, the community and the brand, showcasing such will increase the morale of the community to invest and the other hand, it will increase the brands reputation to a very good height, leading to the successful implementations of their concept

Some people asking questions how they can guarantee profit.  AMA session will give them chance to clarify the doubts
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

Some people asking questions how they can guarantee profit.  AMAZING session will give them chance to clarify the doubts

It's a good question, most projects that have tried to gaurantee profits always end up having issues so its wise for the team to address it and give some insight into how they plan to combat down turns in their trades and investments
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

Some people asking questions how they can guarantee profit.  AMA session will give them chance to clarify the doubts

It's a good question, most projects that have tried to gaurantee profits always end up having issues so its wise for the team to address it and give some insight into how they plan to combat down turns in their trades and investments

Yeah,  AMA session will help clearing all doubt.  I specifically want to ask questions about insurance which is going to protect investors money.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

The last 12 hours of the presale run. Last chance for a good price, tomorrow the tokens are more expensive.
And do not forget, for 1 ETH you get tokens worth $ 430. $ 200 more than the current price
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

The last 12 hours of the presale run. Last chance for a good price, tomorrow the tokens are more expensive.
And do not forget, for 1 ETH you get tokens worth $ 430. $ 200 more than the current price

This is definitely cool, thanks for reminding me, CCI looks like a cool project and grabbing much token is like a wise decision I think

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Oh wow, they actually locked it at $430. Great news for investors as they will get a lot more tokens for their investment. Looks like the sales have slowed down, I think they need to introduce a new marketing campaign.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

We must really grab this chance now to buy more while the price for the sale is still low. I really like that 1 ETH you will get some good amounts of tokens.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

Wow! Thanks for this reminder, a great time to finally grab myself some bonus.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

I always forget they locked the eth price internally so that they dont run into issues down the road when ethereum rebounds its an interesting way of handling the volatility during the investment period of the ico
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:16:13 PM

Yep. If you want to get in, it’s a good time to do so now. Approximately less than 12hours now. Eth also rising.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

I always forget they locked the eth price internally so that they dont run into issues down the road when ethereum rebounds its an interesting way of handling the volatility during the investment period of the ico

Yes, but it could be bad for CCI if ETH falls any lower in value. It will also reduce the value of the token when it is finally released on exchanges. Hopefully, this doesn't happen, but the markets are looking very shaky at the moment.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Wish them luck. The pre sale was a good run and I hope the next stage is way better than the presale. Hope their fixed price situation won't come back to hurt them though.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

Wish them luck. The pre sale was a good run and I hope the next stage is way better than the presale. Hope their fixed price situation won't come back to hurt them though.

yeah, but i don't think it will since it did not hurt them back in pre-sale i believe it will not hurt them now, this is just a speculation a personal one at that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

Well Locking the ETH price to secure early investors did slowed down the process of token sell!
and i dont know what happens in this presell remaining hours!
wishing them all the best
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

Well Locking the ETH price to secure early investors did slowed down the process of token sell!
and i dont know what happens in this presell remaining hours!
wishing them all the best

4 hours left now and they seem to have made some progress that brings them closer to the softcap. I too think that the locking of price slowed things down let us see what turns. If they are able to suffice the softcap I think they will be in a good spot.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: