Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:08:15 AM

Question to the team (which praiseworthy answers here again and again)
Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

Well they have four real options:

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
I hope it doesn’t get to A situation where CCI have to choose from the options outlined but if it gets to that point, I think options 2 will be the safest to choose from.

I agree with the second option. It is the best to pause the token sale if things are getting bad. If the softcap has not been reached, and they did nothing to prevent it. That would be sad.

Yeah, Second option is really okay. If their Token Sale didn't hit for now they must really pause it and keep more developments of the project and resume the sale again.

I am fine with any of the options from 2 and 3. Definitely not a good idea to stop the project especially when the project is very interesting and have so much scope.

Yeah, Stopping the project will really going to make things more difficult. Their investors will going to get mad about their investments. But I know CCI will not going to do that.
YES! CCI wont do that!
cause they can keep the project running meanwhile doing promotions here and there!
and i think they can get to Softcap after second stage of Crowdsell!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
I hope it doesn’t get to A situation where CCI have to choose from the options outlined but if it gets to that point, I think options 2 will be the safest to choose from.

I agree with the second option. It is the best to pause the token sale if things are getting bad. If the softcap has not been reached, and they did nothing to prevent it. That would be sad.

Yeah, Second option is really okay. If their Token Sale didn't hit for now they must really pause it and keep more developments of the project and resume the sale again.

I am fine with any of the options from 2 and 3. Definitely not a good idea to stop the project especially when the project is very interesting and have so much scope.

Yeah, Stopping the project will really going to make things more difficult. Their investors will going to get mad about their investments. But I know CCI will not going to do that.

I don't think there are plans to stop the project; I think they can go as planned and see how things turn out. For now I think we just have to wait for ETH to recover. There is an option mentioned by one of the groups am part of and is that they could given a bonus for early investors that sums the different between ETH's price now and ETH's price then. However I am not sure how feasible would that be.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:48:43 AM

in 2 days the presale ends. does anyone have exact data, how it continues afterwards? Does the mainsale start right after that, or do they wait a few weeks before the market offers more opportunities?

It's all up to the team buddy, some project start mainsale immediately why some take a halt, before the 2days elapse will be certain of their decision for sure.

So there are still no exact plans about the further process?
But I think they will wait a few more weeks with the Mainsale, the market is just too difficult at the moment

There is no reason to halt the main sale; they can extend it if it did not perform well. Either case they have to keep it going until ETH recovers to 400s otherwise it is going to be a slow progress. That is my take anyway we should wait for the team's say.
I can see on their website. Only 1 day hours are remains to close pre sale and 9.032.290 tokens sold yet. It is possible that they will raise remaining funds in 1 day. Because they need to reach softcap have to sold remaining tokens.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

in 2 days the presale ends. does anyone have exact data, how it continues afterwards? Does the mainsale start right after that, or do they wait a few weeks before the market offers more opportunities?

It's all up to the team buddy, some project start mainsale immediately why some take a halt, before the 2days elapse will be certain of their decision for sure.

But I think they will wait a few more weeks with the Mainsale, the market is just too difficult at the moment

There is no reason to halt the main sale; they can extend it if it did not perform well. Either case they have to keep it going until ETH recovers to 400s otherwise it is going to be a slow progress. That is my take anyway we should wait for the team's say.

There is no telling when ethereum will get back to 400. It can be as quick as possible or longer than we all think it should take, meaning that will cause an indefinite sales period.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

There is no telling when ethereum will get back to 400. It can be as quick as possible or longer than we all think it should take, meaning that will cause an indefinite sales period.
Or may be possible that they will extend their last of softcap in last moment? But I think will reach it in remaining time.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

I think the present downtrend is not stopping CCI team one bit, was surfing youtube last night where I was stopped by Youtube Usual 30s ads, it was CCI getting promoted, I was surprised, to be honest but same time glad that they embark on such important promotion

That's good to know that such is been done by the team and an indication that the marketing team is working, yea, i'm also optimistic that the tide will change for the better and in no time we'll get to see the market bounce back and hopefully watch the launch of CCI, its been a tough year but things seems to be heading in the right direction

Quite hopeful down here too... I just followed a chat in a group and saw some dude ranting about how the market is affecting his funds.. Though I understood where he is coming from but today's downtrend is similar to the 2014-2015 down trend.... Patience will be rewarded in due time

Some individuals fail to understand that its not just about the project but its all about the entire cryptocurrency market and they channel their anger into the project that they have invested in, which is quite irritating, people need to understand that the direction of the market influences the price of any project, be it a good one or a bad one
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

I don't think there are plans to stop the project; I think they can go as planned and see how things turn out. For now I think we just have to wait for ETH to recover. There is an option mentioned by one of the groups am part of and is that they could given a bonus for early investors that sums the different between ETH's price now and ETH's price then. However I am not sure how feasible would that be.

Yeah, The Eth price is increasing steadily this last few days so we just need to wait until it fully recover. Also it's still a good chance to invest while they giving some good bonuses.

At your service
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Guaranteed profit this is a big word, why professional traders to participate in your project?
Ahh another one trading platform, soon everyone will be engaged in trading, then who will work...

Lol. If they don't hire professional traders who will now be tasked with investors investment. And I am sure that is not everybody that is interested in trading. I for one can't think of it.

The quality of this project will be made up with who their traders are. They're surely going to have to get really good professional traders on board
ibininja

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Guaranteed profit this is a big word, why professional traders to participate in your project?
Ahh another one trading platform, soon everyone will be engaged in trading, then who will work...

Lol. If they don't hire professional traders who will now be tasked with investors investment. And I am sure that is not everybody that is interested in trading. I for one can't think of it.

The quality of this project will be made up with who their traders are. They're surely going to have to get really good professional traders on board

Agreed and I think regardless of the assurances they have in place the traders would make the massive difference. That is why I think it would be really something to AMA one of the traders they have now.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

Traders may decide the profit we are gonna make, but the quality will be provided by the Team!
as they are gonna monitor Traders,Platform,sort out investment, Fair Distribution!
so Traders are not the main thing i guess!
And i'm sure CCI team is good in Quality!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Agreed and I think regardless of the assurances they have in place the traders would make the massive difference. That is why I think it would be really something to AMA one of the traders they have now.

Yeah. Never crossed my mind that it was even possible to have a Q and A session with one of the traders. Have they even gotten traders or is the application still open?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

Yeah, the success of the project rest on the expertise of the professional traders the team should ensure the get experienced traders

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

Yeah. Never crossed my mind that it was even possible to have a Q and A session with one of the traders. Have they even gotten traders or is the application still open?

Q& session with traders? So they already hired traders?
I don't think they even started hiring, but if they did hired some traders then it will be good to have Q&A with them
ibininja

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

Yeah, the success of the project rest on the expertise of the professional traders the team should ensure the get experienced traders

From the legal perspective saying Guarantee is not really a safe way to go. It is usually not stated. I don't think they explicitly mention that though; they have measure in case of a drop or a loss but I don't think I read that they will guarantee a given percentage.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

I did not know that CCI had a "Anti-Fraud Department" according to this Tweet about security levels: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber/status/1045570430931750913, Great too see that everything is extra safe with CCI.

Nice, an anti-fraud department. Security is important and CCI offering different levels of account security based on personal preference is really great. I for one, prefers google authentication to 2FA codes as there have been too many instances where I didn't receive any code to my phone and it can be very frustrating.
This is amazing, it shows CCI is taking security as one of their major priorities. I must say they went as far as having an anti-fraud department. Really nice one team CCI.

I take serious projects who take security serious, it shows the amount of dedication and work they put into their program, since it's secured, investors are confident

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

I did not know that CCI had a "Anti-Fraud Department" according to this Tweet about security levels: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber/status/1045570430931750913, Great too see that everything is extra safe with CCI.

Nice, an anti-fraud department. Security is important and CCI offering different levels of account security based on personal preference is really great. I for one, prefers google authentication to 2FA codes as there have been too many instances where I didn't receive any code to my phone and it can be very frustrating.
This is amazing, it shows CCI is taking security as one of their major priorities. I must say they went as far as having an anti-fraud department. Really nice one team CCI.

I take serious projects who take security serious, it shows the amount of dedication and work they put into their program, since it's secured, investors are confident

Yeah, security is must in any case. Specially there are many scammer in Cryptomarket. Good to see that CCI taking this as priority.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Agreed, guaranteed profit can be a big word but I think with the plan on ground it is achievable. Also, for this plan to be achieved, professional traders are needed. You don't expect amateur traders to give you "guaranteed profit" do you?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

I believe they ought to give the community the opportunity to eradicate all doubt by creating a means whereby they will be able to showcase the skills of the brand, one way or another, just like you said, it will be a good thing to have sometime with the traders but at same time there are negative effects that may arise from such as these guys are the assets of the brand and some individuals may try to influence them if they come out publicly
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

I believe they ought to give the community the opportunity to eradicate all doubt by creating a means whereby they will be able to showcase the skills of the brand, one way or another, just like you said, it will be a good thing to have sometime with the traders but at same time there are negative effects that may arise from such as these guys are the assets of the brand and some individuals may try to influence them if they come out publicly

Yeah, i don't like statements that guarantee something. If they already have the traders on board, perhaps they can show us their trading now, so we can watch them progress?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

Yeah, i don't like statements that guarantee something. If they already have the traders on board, perhaps they can show us their trading now, so we can watch them progress?

Good point, assuming they have the traders as you stated, it isn't a bad idea to also introduce them to the community so people can do their own due diligence and the trust in the project will be enhanced.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: