Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:55:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3529 times)
Underlord

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
do you mean to bet everything on bitcoin doesn't make you a coward? what if we lose everything? it's just that it's called a coward. Everyone has their own strategies and abilities in investing, before entering the market there must be plan A and plan B so as not to suffer losses and lose everything. Besides that, not all bitcoin investors are rich people who have assets other than bitcoin, we cannot blame ourselves for a little ability, all goes according to the path.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:43:46 AM

Yes right, they don't even want to wait a year to get big profits, even though if they buy shares then it takes at least 5 years or more to get 100% profit, bitcoin has proven to be a profitable investment because price increases can reach 100% a year.

If every investors including bounty hunters will have the heart to hold their crypto assets like bitcoin, chances are big for them to be able to have their investment folded many times because bitcoin is getting better each year. But i guess the reason why they fear to hold because they feel doubt that bitcoin could not recover to 20,000$ this year.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
WhiteCrown57

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

Fully agree with you sir, every one salute bitcoin when it was passing through a good time but now when its value start falling down most of them just leave it.
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

It is not being about coward. People are just not sure of investing their money and take risk.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

I agree with you that we have so many cowards around this days. This is not how it used to be. On the other hand, calling people who failed to invest heavily in cryptocurrency a coward is wrong. Cryptocurrency is risky and choosing to invest only your spare money is not a bad idea.
rickyrich45

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

people are afraid of uncertainty. i can not make sense of it. if you do not know the market why are you investing? if you want to earn money you should get experience.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

I think so too that if you want to gain huge in this industry we must be a risk taker. The profit scheme here in high risk high reward scheme. If you really want to be successful here is we need to our research what we are investing and make a confident investing.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

people are afraid of uncertainty. i can not make sense of it. if you do not know the market why are you investing? if you want to earn money you should get experience.

Uncertainty is one thing, and legality is another. Being an Indian, I can say that a lot of people have decided against investing in Bitcoin, after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued warning recently.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

I do not agree, you think if investors are cyrpto cowards, but in my opinion they are not pengcut, but they are careful in investing because if they do not heart they will suffer losses, I think everyone is free to argue
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

Being a coward isn't a problem. It's normal to be scared in investing, investing isn't a joke, it's okay to be scared since it involves money and probably your future also. We all doubt and get scared when we talk about investing.
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

In fact not all but most of them though it has many valid reasons to justify whether this investment is worth holding? Due to higher level of fluctuation & market news coming up. Still there are a lot of skilled traders & investors whom well aware of revolutionary blockchain technology & the importance of this peer to peer system. Due to uncertainty, investors are always in doubt & they panic which is normal & happens even in other investments. When the market is in a down trend gradually embraces the fear, uncertainty & doubt but who has the ultimate patients, wins the race with unbelievable outcome. The Cowards must overtake the fear with clear guidance & education.

raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

not all investors crypto cowards or fear risks. maybe it's part of a strategy to make a profit according to their plans and capital. you can say it is a careful and alert way.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

Not that crypto investors are coward but then looking at the amount they invest into, they sometimes are afraid of loosing their monies and I think these people really don't know much about cryptocurrencies. 

upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

I would rather not call them cowards. It is not easy to be reckless when investing for an earning except you are stinkingly rich is when you invest on what might possibly bring loss to.
So, I'll rather call them careful investors.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

No. I won't say that. How are crypto investors cowards? I would say crypto investors are brave because to invest or participate in cryptocurrency,  you should know what it takes and entails before.  It needs courage because you can lose your money anytime and anywhere.
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

People are afraid of losing their money.This is not surprising.After all, before when bitcoin cost less than $ 100 and went to the correction, people sold their bitcoins in the negative.Now a lot of people have lost money because they are cowards and sell for cheap.
EEE14

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

I Think the correct word to utilize would be Smart. Everybody needs to make benefits, nobody is here to bring about loss, so if individuals think by offering they can make benefits, at that point beyond any doubt it is the correct advance and coward I would be at that point.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

Cryptocurrency is a plateform of taking risk and earning from the risk. Those who are long time investors have a vision for future they earn and progress a lot  in this business. If you are invested in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency then you going to read all about panic selling, fomo buying and people strengthening their hands for holding. Most of the world money is still too unsure to get in on crypto game . No doubt crypto market is growing but the pump and dumb of this market crypto investors are cowards.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:36:56 AM

Is actually about knowing what you are joining and what truly it means. We have a lot with less knowledge and understanding about the crypto and this to this. If we ideally get abreast with crypto there will be nothing like cowards.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

I don't think that most investors are coward, they are indeed not. Those investors you mentioned maybe newcomers in crypto-sphere. Remember that no investors that do not have the initiative to think of a thing that can make them rich. You are probably referring to normal people who sometimes invest in a small amount, those are the coward ones. Investors are not cowards to invest in crypto, it is just a matter of their initiative to think whether they are interested or not. Some likes investing in cryptocurrency, some are not. But most often they are just there. Buying at dips and selling when it is green days. Grin Grin

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: