Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
Lassi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Burn the wings off those bastards.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:02:58 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 05:46:12 AM by Lassi

Still waiting for a pdf of the logs.

And I'm waiting on the excuse for this:

Just admit you were wrong or that you lied to try and make your point and you got caught (again) and we can move on.

I never mentioned the tape-out issue. Now, on to the "28nm manufacturer" issue. Your answer?

Inaba ignores anything tough.

If his lawyer doesn't shut him up then I suspect he will do himself more harm than he already has to his own case. The more he tries to "justify" his misdeeds the deeper the hole he digs. He should not be worried about trying to "save" his reputation or "save" BFL. What he should be concerned with are the criminal charges and IRS audits which are coming.

Now it's time for the FTC to put everything Butterfly Labs has done through the magnifying glass and then burn the wings off those bastards.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:35:33 AM

Just admit you were wrong or that you lied to try and make your point and you got caught (again) and we can move on.

I never mentioned the tape-out issue. Now, on to the "28nm manufacturer" issue. Your answer?

You never admitted you lied, so we have nothing to discuss.  Once you admit you lied, we can move on... until then, you are just another liar, posting false information, so why bother trying to have a conversation with you?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Lassi

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:40:42 AM

You never admitted you lied, so we have nothing to discuss.  Once you admit you lied, we can move on... until then, you are just another liar, posting false information.

You lied Mr. Zerlan. Have you admitted it? No.

No need really as the evidence of your lies is in the FTC documents for all to see.

You really should just shut up and protect your own interests at this point you are just supporting the FTC and future criminal prosecution against you. You are a fool continuing to even post here out of pride or ignorance we are not certain which it is possibly both. It serves no other purpose than to make it the goal of many more to support agencies like the FTC to see BFL and yourself brought to proper justice.

What does anything you post here now have to do with the topic? It isn't and the moderators should be policing this and removing your off topic posts.

Now it's time for the FTC to put everything Butterfly Labs has done through the magnifying glass and then burn the wings off those bastards.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:47:10 AM

You never admitted you lied, so we have nothing to discuss.  Once you admit you lied, we can move on... until then, you are just another liar, posting false information, so why bother trying to have a conversation with you?

Ok, I lied. Now, why did you lie on the Monarch web page?

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:14:06 AM

Excellent, thanks for admitting it.  Now we can move on.  I have no reason to answer to you, a self professed liar.  You are scum and beneath my contempt.

Like I said. He won't answer the tough questions.

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:26:28 AM

Hey Dogie, sorry your thread got trashed by BFL. I'll report BFL trash to the mods. Hopefully they'll take a second and clean it up. You don't deserve this.

Buy & Hold
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:47:39 AM

You never admitted you lied, so we have nothing to discuss.  Once you admit you lied, we can move on... until then, you are just another liar, posting false information, so why bother trying to have a conversation with you?
Excellent, thanks for admitting it.  Now we can move on.  I have no reason to answer to you, a self professed liar.  You are scum and beneath my contempt.

OK, let's "move on" Josh:

1. Why did you lie about Monarch delivery estimates while it was already clear to you in 2013 the estimates were false?

2. Why did you lie about BFL Hardware being used for mining (on behalf of BFL in stead of the owners of that HW) while you knew "burn-in" testing was going on that did not use the testnet?

As I was a BFL customer then, I would really like to get these answers from you.

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:17:29 AM

He just said he doesn't have the ones we want.

I just compared my hardcopy to what's contained in the link. They appear to be the same.  When you say missing pages, are you referring to the "Page X of 34" part or something else?  If you are talking about the "Page XX" at the bottom of every page, I don't have those, either.  You can rest assured that anything in there would not be helpful to their case, and since I conveniently can't access the records myself, I'm also in the dark.  But thanks for pointing that out, I'll see what I can do about obtaining those.

Yes I was referring to the Page XX, so the first set of missing pages is is from page 8 to 54, then again 58 to 82 etc etc. Here's the link regarding what happened to the hard drive images once they were copied in case you need the contact info: http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.42.11.pdf

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:48:41 PM

Excellent, thanks for admitting it.  Now we can move on.  I have no reason to answer to you, a self professed liar.  You are scum and beneath my contempt.

The essence of who Josh/Inaba is. A man of his word.  Roll Eyes

DISCLAIMER: I am obviously being sarcastic in the 2nd sentence.

LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:52:51 PM

You never admitted you lied, so we have nothing to discuss.  Once you admit you lied, we can move on... until then, you are just another liar, posting false information, so why bother trying to have a conversation with you?

Inabohu/Josh, you should go back to Policing your own forums, Here's a link incase you forgot where it is?

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/the-monarch-discussion/8863-federal-trade-commission-v-bf-labs-inc-5.html#post86494

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:01:31 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 11:54:42 AM by Xian01

Inabohu/Josh, you should go back to Policing your own forums, Here's a link incase you forgot where it is?
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/the-monarch-discussion/8863-federal-trade-commission-v-bf-labs-inc-5.html#post86494
Curious. Right on cue...

EDIT: For reference, curious, given;

[10:37 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Josh, I have the negative bal problem
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:38 PM] Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Ok, I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:40 PM] BFL_Josh : I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : I just thought it was peculiarly same language
[10:42 PM]   BFL_Josh : I think I hit hte wrong key when I was replying and it sent as him... not sure how that's possible, but it also copied his order number into my text box.

Fake customer support... that's a new low
Your $4mil at work
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:11:31 PM

Translation: "I am not going to answer your other questions until you admit you were wrong."

What a fucking pussy lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:15:16 PM

You are just like goat, once you get what you want you still can't address the pressing issues. Run pussy cat whoa oh whoa a oh! Lol

Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:53:03 AM

Well just an FYI for doggie...to watch KNC ....they are shipping out Titan's that plain ass don't work at their advertised rate300mh er by that I mean don't work at all
reboot every 3-4 min...they CLAIM they have a fix but you can not tell such from the knc forums on bitcoin talk and their site a real mess

so for 3 weeks guys have gotten units with no way to run them....and of course no refund or compensation....and of course the 90 warranty you have
from KNC starts the day they ship it..so for some guys 3 weeks of it sitting off cuts into that as well

they also can't work on multi-pool and the author of bfgminer has not been contacted on these issues in that multi-pool is
likely that..they just went with bfgminer and did their own thing....fast coins on blocks also don't work causes a real mess as well

anyway....shipping products that have to be shut off till a firmware patch is made etc and such is probably a no/no for the listing
here...claim we are a business and DIY stuff is perfectly acceptable in that it is experimental scyrpt miner etc sheesh

anyway have not gotten my NO ROI Titan yet...but don't look too good if they are not even contacting the author for advice
on bfgminer just doing their own thing

they no longer sell any product to consumers on their page they are all arctic cloud mining now...i expect a BFL epic f*c* over

anyway just saying

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:15:14 PM

Well just an FYI for doggie...to watch KNC ....they are shipping out Titan's that plain ass don't work at their advertised rate300mh er by that I mean don't work at all
reboot every 3-4 min...they CLAIM they have a fix but you can not tell such from the knc forums on bitcoin talk and their site a real mess

so for 3 weeks guys have gotten units with no way to run them....and of course no refund or compensation....and of course the 90 warranty you have
from KNC starts the day they ship it..so for some guys 3 weeks of it sitting off cuts into that as well

they also can't work on multi-pool and the author of bfgminer has not been contacted on these issues in that multi-pool is
likely that..they just went with bfgminer and did their own thing....fast coins on blocks also don't work causes a real mess as well

anyway....shipping products that have to be shut off till a firmware patch is made etc and such is probably a no/no for the listing
here...claim we are a business and DIY stuff is perfectly acceptable in that it is experimental scyrpt miner etc sheesh

anyway have not gotten my NO ROI Titan yet...but don't look too good if they are not even contacting the author for advice
on bfgminer just doing their own thing

they no longer sell any product to consumers on their page they are all arctic cloud mining now...i expect a BFL epic f*c* over

anyway just saying

Agreed.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:39:05 AM

Excellent, thanks for admitting it.  Now we can move on.  I have no reason to answer to you, a self professed liar.  You are scum and beneath my contempt.

Curious. Josh deleted this post (assuming a mod didn't remove it)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:48:35 AM

Why would I delete that one post and not the others?  FFS, can you display your complete lack of critical thinking more blatantly? Can you stop and think for one second before you hit that reply button, or do you just post a stream of consciousness as it occurs to you?  Is it a compulsion?  I'm seriously trying to understand why your posts are filled with so much stupid on a regular basis.  Do you seriously not realize how idiotic you sound 99% of the time?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:52:10 AM

Why would I delete that one post and not the others?  FFS, can you display your complete lack of critical thinking more blatantly? Can you stop and think for one second before you hit that reply button, or do you just post a stream of consciousness as it occurs to you?  Is it a compulsion?  I'm seriously trying to understand why your posts are filled with so much stupid on a regular basis.  Do you seriously not realize how idiotic you sound 99% of the time?

Your posts are getting really boring since they all look alike. Please try to diversify. We got that you have word manipulating skills, but let's move on!

Lassi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 06:01:39 AM

<removed>

Did you lie to your customers about the burn-in of miners Josh Zerlan?

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:19:35 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 06:39:11 AM by Xian01

Why would I delete that one post and not the others?  <stream of ad hominem delusional ravings deleted>
Are you implying that you did not delete your post, and that a moderator or admin deleted your post ? If your post was in-fact deleted by a moderator, I believe you will have notification of such in a PM. Could you kindly provide that if so ?

Would appreciate any clarifications. It's important for one to have the facts straight, would you not agree ?

*hugs and cuddles*

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: