Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:31:29 PM

Guy you're wasting your time. Unless you pay Dogie, he's not going to give you the same preferential treatment as Bitmain.
I know. Still, customers read this thread and get wrong information. It effects our business.
The right thing for Dogie to do is to give us the right score.
I've written endless times that we won't take preorders on our 3rd gen.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:36:19 PM

Guy you're wasting your time. Unless you pay Dogie, he's not going to give you the same preferential treatment as Bitmain.

And I provided preferential treatment how?

He is (implying a )threat you that if you keep asking about it he will lower your score on ethical. (Kinda shitty dogie, how about ethical stay based on how they treat customers and not how they post in your threads?)

That's not what I'm saying or implying. Refer you back to the NDA part and why I can't explain what I'm actually talking about in public.
Says more than I can figure.

No idea what that means
What it means is that you've set up NDA's about ratings and they're affecting what you can or do, since I have no more information than that just saying you have an NDA says more than I can figure. It could mean you're giving special treatment or they did wrong shit and you can't say it but I have no clue because you signed paperwork.

Ah right. tldr:

1) Guy made me sign an NDA, something I did so I could get the full information on why their preorder of SP30 went south in order to fairly rate them.
2) Unfortunately, that NDA has no expiry time nor any reasonable basis for me to break it.
3) That means that I can't release information on detailed explanations of some ratings without adding liability due to the presence of that NDA.

I would happily void that NDA if Guy would allow it, but I highly doubt he will.
I didn't "make you sign NDA". You didn't object signing the NDA.
We have private dispute which I don't see what it has to do with this thread., at all.

Stop BS-ing and fix our rating. If we'll take preorders again, change it immediately back.

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:37:07 PM

I know. Still, customers read this thread and get wrong information. It effects our business.

But by your own admission, you require additional funding in order to make that happen. So your business model hasn't yet been proven to be able to support non preorders. +many more NDA'ed things I want to say.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:39:13 PM

We have private dispute which I don't see what it has to do with this thread., at all.

Stop BS-ing and fix our rating. If we'll take preorders again, change it immediately back.

In order to have the full information, I had to sign that NDA. And no you didn't force me to but I wouldn't have been doing my job if I didn't find out. What I am complaining about though is the terms of the NDA - that it doesn't expire and there is no reasonable clause to break it. I don't sign NDA's in that form any more.

And you're not willing to let me void it, right?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:39:18 PM

But by your own admission, you require additional funding in order to make that happen. So your business model hasn't yet been proven to be able to support non preorders. +many more NDA'ed things I want to say.
WTF it has to do with the fact that we don't take preorders now?
We didn't took preorders for over 4 months.

Your thread is misleading and hurt our business.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:40:41 PM

In order to have the full information, I had to sign that NDA. And no you didn't force me to but I wouldn't have been doing my job if I didn't find out. What I am complaining about though is the terms of the NDA - that it doesn't expire and there is no reasonable clause to break it. I don't sign NDA's in that form any more.

No.
I don't trust you at all. Our public dispute here demonstrate why.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:45:11 PM

We have took preorders for over 4 months.

Quote from: dogie
Preorders?
Preorders are extremely bad for the industry and put all the financial risk on the buyer. This criterion does not act as a snapshot, but a longer term (both past and future) "does
this company engage in preorders". A company who's business model relies on preorders to fund development and new generations is still considered to utilise preorders even if
they intermediately sell some products from stock. Transitional scores may be used when companies have promised the exclusion of preorders but have yet to prove their business model can operate without them.

1) You're business model has not been proven to support non preorders
2) You're business model - by your own admission - can not support preorders without further investment... +NDA'ed stuff
3) Therefore until its proven [and in your case you raise investment], you get a transitional score.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:46:25 PM

No.

And I should have never trusted that you'd keep your word, right?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:49:40 PM

Preorders?
Preorders are extremely bad for the industry and put all the financial risk on the buyer. This criterion does not act as a snapshot, but a longer term (both past and future) "does
this company engage in preorders". A company who's business model relies on preorders to fund development and new generations is still considered to utilise preorders even if
they intermediately sell some products from stock. Transitional scores may be used when companies have promised the exclusion of preorders but have yet to prove their business model can operate without them.

2) You're business model - by your own admission - can not support preorders without further investment... +NDA'ed stuff
3) Therefore until its proven [and in your case you raise investment], you get a transitional score.
What you don't say is that you changed your own criteria especially for us.
In October listing you didn't have them.
In December listing you add them.

What was the change? We stopped taking preorders.

Dogie, you're unethical hypocrate. I'm starting to think that you punish us because of our non related private dispute.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:52:31 PM

No.

And I should have never trusted that you'd keep your word, right?
I'm keeping my word. You keep trying to drag me into our private dispute.
I believe that it's another unetical behavior on your part.
You're misusing this thread for your own private agenda.

Edit: going to sleep. Feel free to post more lies and evasions.
The simple truth is: WE DON'T TAKE PREORDERS.
All your lies won't mask it.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:34:05 PM

Preorders?

Dogie, you're unethical hypocrate. I'm starting to think that you punish us because of our non related private dispute.

The criteria did not change, nor the way that I enforce it. In December I added more descriptive text to all the criterion so I didn't have to keep repeating myself throughout the thread - the descriptions act as an FAQ. For example I was asked what was company size about 20 times which you can search for in this thread.

Exactly what am I a hypocrite about?

Our dispute is only private because you're hiding behind an NDA. The actual content of the dispute is actually very relevant to the thread because it highlights ethical attitudes. Still, its not yet represented in this thread at all.

At the same time, you're the one attempting to misuse this thread for your own [different to the 'private dispute'] agenda, which again I can't mention in detail because its behind an NDA. Am I wrong? There is no ulterior motive for you wanting your rating higher other than "it hurts sales"?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:18:09 AM

Preorders?

The criteria did not change, nor the way that I enforce it. In December I added more descriptive text to all the criterion so I didn't have to keep repeating myself throughout the thread - the descriptions act as an FAQ. For example I was asked what was company size about 20 times which you can search for in this thread.

Our dispute is only private because you're hiding behind an NDA. The actual content of the dispute is actually very relevant to the thread because it highlights ethical attitudes. Still, its not yet represented in this thread at all.

At the same time, you're the one attempting to misuse this thread for your own [different to the 'private dispute'] agenda, which again I can't mention in detail because its behind an NDA. Am I wrong? There is no ulterior motive for you wanting your rating higher other than "it hurts sales"?
Woke up.
Outright lies and inaccuracies. At least you admit you cooked the criteria in December. "In December I added more descriptive text" ...
I'll answer only the last question, because you're very exhausting and dealing with you is not the right way to start a productive day.

I'm caring about stating that our company takes pre-orders which is simply outright lie. A prospect customer reading your thread getting the WRONG info, which we need later to correct.
"But Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide" says that you're taking pre-orders. What's going on ?" - Try to explain your convoluted BS to a newcomer.
I have compromise: Give us prefect score on not taking pre-orders, give us penalty on "unspecified under NDA dispute with Dogie"

You're a joke.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:56:58 AM

"But Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide" says that you're taking pre-orders. What's going on ?" - Try to explain your convoluted BS to a newcomer.

Happy to.

I have compromise: Give us prefect score on not taking pre-orders, give us penalty on "unspecified under NDA dispute with Dogie"

First part: No
Second part: Maybe later
Overall: You can bitch and moan all you like but as companies time and time again have found out - I don't get strong-armed and I don't get paid off. You also seem to think that 92/100 is so damaging compared to 100/100 that its going to prevent sales/investment, yet your actions in here are probably doing 100x that. No one sees a CEO throwing a hissy fit on a forum and thinks "that's a company I want to give my money to".

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 06:01:11 AM

Happy to.

First part: No
Second part: Maybe later
Overall: You can bitch and moan all you like but as companies time and time again have found out - I don't get strong-armed and I don't get paid off. You also seem to think that 92/100 is so damaging compared to 100/100 that its going to prevent sales/investment, yet your actions in here are probably doing 100x that. No one sees a CEO throwing a hissy fit on a forum and thinks "that's a company I want to give my money to".
As expected. I should have published somewhere ahead of time that you'll take the 2nd part and implement it only.

Dogie, you're transparent bag full of dog's poo.
Clean your mess.

Edit: I don't care for the score. I care for the fact that you lie and show us as taking pre-orders which is flat out lie.
Two more inaccuracies in your reply. It's not 92 and you do get paid off. Outside this thread, by a company that mysteriously gets the first ranking.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:28:50 AM

bitmain did pre-orders for each new generations..
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 08:11:35 AM

The criteria did not change, nor the way that I enforce it. In December I added more descriptive text to all the criterion so I didn't have to keep repeating myself throughout the thread - the descriptions act as an FAQ.
Show me a proof that you've posted an explanation about your "pre-order" criteria relating to next gen "business model" BS before December.
Dogie, you're simply a lier.

Guy

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:25:34 AM

Woke up.

Outright lies and inaccuracies.

You're a joke.

I am glad you have come to the same conclusion many of us have had for well over a year.

Getting him to recant is impossible.

All you can do now is POST clarifications anywhere you spot him lying.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 09:34:49 AM

Woke up.

You're a joke.

I am glad you have come to the same conclusion many of us have had for well over a year.

Well, I physically woke up, and replied.
I do intend to keep posting that WE DON'T TAKE PRE-ORDERS after each time he'll update his "guide" and keep the lie.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:19:00 AM

Why not post the differences of the text for everyone to see it? Show us what was written pre-December so we can compare to the present text. Will you do it or will you chicken out?

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:32:07 AM

Woke up.

You're a joke.

Case in point (dated 12/14 - & I was late to the party)

Oh man, I just read through some of dogies updated "trustworthiness" guide - it's hilarious.... Cheesy Cheesy

Seems pretty obvious what's going on there:

Dogie gets free mining gear from manufacturer - manufacturer gets a higher ranking.
Dogie gets paid/accepts bribe from manufacturer - manufacturer gets a higher ranking.

It ain't no guide, that's for sure, not by a long shot. Who ever pays the most gets a better advert. What ever credibility dogie had with his guides went down the drain the moment he started accepting "payments" & sucking up to manufacturers for freebies. It's a sickening sell out of a thread.

With regards to the Hashcoins fake stats & doctored screenshots (which they obviously are), they've publicly promised dogie some free hardware - so there's absolutely no way he's gonna risk losing that by telling the truth & down marking them accordingly, he'd rather try and argue with the likes of software devs, hardware devs, forum moderators & pretty much anyone else on the forum than do that - it's a joke.

Similar story goes for Bitmain. Bitmain sat back for over 3 weeks while their customers downloaded broken/untested S3 firmware (again) that either bricked or slowed down their miners by a massive amount. During that time they didn't respond to a single complaint, ignored requests to remove it from their site & still haven't released an apology to the 100's of customers who's miners they f*cked up - and it's still on their website for anyone to download! What does dogie do? He increases their ranking. Absolutely freaking hilarious  Cheesy Cheesy  

Is it an honest review? - is it f*ck..
Does Bitmain pay him? - of course they do. Again, he's not going to risk that nice little pay-check by telling the truth - no way.

Only now the poop-dawg has resorted to absolute lies in a deliberate attempt to harm a perfectly respectable & successful business, a disgusting & despicable move by anyones standards - even poop-dawg's.

I was under the impression that Bitmain had put a ban on poop-dawg posts as he's been pretty quiet for the last week or so, but he was obviously using his time to cook up this pile of poop. The sooner Bitmain remove the poop-dawg from their books, the sooner their image can be restored.

@ Spondoolies-Tech:  I created a thread especially for victims of poop-dawgs false allegations, spamming & lies here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.100

...feel free to post your feelings about poop-dawg there - I would also suggest taking legal action against him, as it is beginning to look like this is the only thing that will stop him polluting this forum with his stinky, smelly poo. Add this poop-dawg deterrent to your SP-Tech thread also:

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/slJNXIW.gif[/img]

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: