Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

Looks like there is a forum bounty, again many postings without meaning. I'll take a look at the campaigns, maybe I'll get rewards for my topic-related postings :-)

Hahaha good one. I am looking for some good information about project, reading Whitepaper takes longer time. I hope Tachain team comes with video which can give us good short summary of the project.

Here is our video https://youtu.be/hkUwRigZxn0

Great video it summarizes the Tachain project really well. Nice to see the team is active on this thread and helping investors and users with their queries.

Yea, there activeness got me, guess that's the major reason why i'm here, communication matters to me a lot and i'm sure it does same to the entire community as that's one of the yardsticks that characterizes a good project, when there's no communication, the project is as good as dead, so they should keep up the good work and entertain the questions of the community

I like those videos, you can explain all about the project with all facets or areas, in less than two minutes.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

I visited to the website and found message their whitelist ends in 8 days. That's mean ICO still going on? People can enroll there for ICO?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

Looks like there is a forum bounty, again many postings without meaning. I'll take a look at the campaigns, maybe I'll get rewards for my topic-related postings :-)

Hahaha good one. I am looking for some good information about project, reading Whitepaper takes longer time. I hope Tachain team comes with video which can give us good short summary of the project.

Great video it summarizes the Tachain project really well. Nice to see the team is active on this thread and helping investors and users with their queries.

It does require some work helping out fellow community members and investors but it does pay off when they see the hard work from the team

I agree. Team participation in all the social media is very important. This gives better feeling for everyone especially for the fellow investors.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

I visited to the website and found message their whitelist ends in 8 days. That's mean ICO still going on? People can enroll there for ICO?

Only white listing ends in 8 days. ICO will start immediately after that and close at a specified date. If you are not getting whitelisted in next 8 days, you might not be able to participate in the token sales.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

I'm sure this is a good project, just by learning from the materials provided in this thread and from the website.
Now i would like to know, where can i get some information about the result/progress of the ICO?

First of all, yes the project is awesome and regarding information about their result/progress of ICO I suggest visiting their website because that's the only place you can get such info.

and a lot of information you can draw from white paper. or at all, the best option would be to communicate with managers who can provide exhaustive answers to all the questions that interest you.

As of the time I checked earlier today, there was actually no information about sales in their website. At least I didn't see it. Just information about whitelist was visible.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

It does require some work helping out fellow community members and investors but it does pay off when they see the hard work from the team
Amazing video but why doesn't the team have their own YouTube channel? it is very easy to create one for their project and put all the video's there.

Great idea; I think they should have their own channel; for content or filling the channel they could start publishing AMAs with the team.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

They shared a very interesting article about how much advertisers will spend on digital advertising in 2018 on their Twitter a must read: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1015171006477029376.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

They shared a very interesting article about how much advertisers will spend on digital advertising in 2018 on their Twitter a must read: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1015171006477029376.

Jesus I didn't realise it was anywhere close to Two hundred sixty-six billion dollars.. That is absolutely mental.  So there is plenty of potential for them to capture even a tiny percentage of that and make a really nice profit.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

Jesus I didn't realise it was anywhere close to Two hundred sixty-six billion dollars.. That is absolutely mental.  So there is plenty of potential for them to capture even a tiny percentage of that and make a really nice profit.

This number also shows how much advertisement is around us today and how much of it just passes by. What Tachain offers is another approach. People will finally be interested in these adverts, it will become targeted and more profitable.
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

Hello. Why did you decide to start ICO right now? Are you sure that this is a good time?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Hello. Why did you decide to start ICO right now? Are you sure that this is a good time?

Valid question with th  devalued market it’s a hard sell for every ico but on th the flip side it also means theirs less competition for attention right now. Last year was stupidly busy to the point who knew what was actually going on but now it’s pretty easy to track the good projects
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Valid question with th  devalued market it’s a hard sell for every ico but on th the flip side it also means theirs less competition for attention right now. Last year was stupidly busy to the point who knew what was actually going on but now it’s pretty easy to track the good projects

I know the market has been pretty bad since early this year still lunching a project now isn't really a bad idea if it could survive this trying times, I trust it'll sort higher once the market gets better.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

Yeah I know what you mean on whitepapers, they can be boring and not always does the information sink in. I find it much better to watch a video
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

This number also shows how much advertisement is around us today and how much of it just passes by. What Tachain offers is another approach. People will finally be interested in these adverts, it will become targeted and more profitable.

Yea, just like i usually say, seek for a problem, find a solution then you're automatically in business, the advertising niche generates huge revenue annually but sometimes the specific ads required don't get to the target audience, so it becomes a waste and advertisers end up loosing but with such package as the Tachain project, they can easily send targeted adverts to the required audience
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

Lol. Newyork? I have never been there, so the driver can set up the mini tv at the back so that it continually plays the ads. Apart from earning from the ad played on the drivers car, will there be a percentage giving to the driver if a passenger finds interest in any ad seen from the driver car?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

Lol. Newyork? I have never been there, so the driver can set up the mini tv at the back so that it continually plays the ads. Apart from earning from the ad played on the drivers car, will there be a percentage giving to the driver if a passenger finds interest in any ad seen from the driver car?

well that would be a win-win for the cab driver he gets to collect transport fare as well as tokens for showing ads on his mini tv

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: