Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.
Tachain will have a lot of usefulness.

I think some measures will be in place to curtail such, probably a tool or something that will specify the number of adverts to watch per day, that way, they will create uniformity and transparency in the entire project, i don't know if the team has such plans or probably has some other ways of going about addressing such, i will love to know
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

yeah, exactly.  The larger the network grows and the more companies that take them on and implement them into their taxis etc, the better it'll be for the network and holders as a whole.

Simply doesn't make sense to offload tokens quickly, it will take some time to get the system integrated into the sector and have a decent size of active users, only then would it be worth selling

I think they could acquire small apps in some regions that help getting taxis. there are many of those and accordingly they could kickstart with an existing user base.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
There is also a 5% referral bonus for each referenced friend
What? I was not aware that they are giving bonuses if we are going through whitelist. I thought on our purchase they will offer bonuses.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

They should be able to fish out multiple account holders before moving forward. Multiple accounts users are people that make folks frown at airdrop.

yeah, it important they do that because airdrop spammers are after their own selfish interest they don't care what happens to the project

This is exactly what they will do is imagine dropping people with multi accounts or that are mutliboxxing is important it’s why I think doing kyc atleast in a basic form or having minimum eth balances is a good thing for quality airdrops

Doing a kyc for airdrop is not a good idea, it will push a lot of people away from the project, the minimum eth is a good idea though but what about people with more than one eth account with lots of eth in them.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.

I think some measures will be in place to curtail such, probably a tool or something that will specify the number of adverts to watch per day, that way, they will create uniformity and transparency in the entire project, i don't know if the team has such plans or probably has some other ways of going about addressing such, i will love to know

Everything will be clear once product is live. Tachain team may have to give extra rewards at the start to attract customers.
namimono

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

I wish this idea increase well and excellent.
Interesting business, wondrous approach, justifiable business!
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

I know all people are know about that. But this is a just reminder that whitelisting will be ends in 2 days 5 hours. So anyone is still pending for that ten do it.
Really? I didn't think that the whitelisting will ends in 2 days 5 hours. I'm here to tell you that I willing to do the whitelisting now or never!
Really, who else hasn't made it everything it is necessary to hurry very because the white list gives huge advantage on a row with ordinary investors or users. It is strange that I don't see this information anywhere. about 2 days and 5 hours.

The things that the team planned for it is surely imparted because they wanted to go on for what platform they have. Yes it might be a challenge of the team on how to develop it well though their are process to be followed.

What they planned from the start will surely be followed by the team because it will serve them as a guide on the next move they should do after each part or step that the team successfully done. I hope they will not get tired on making the project more usable to everybody.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

Everything will be clear once product is live. Tachain team may have to give extra rewards at the start to attract customers.

I would expect to see something like this. When you're the new player in a market/sector, you need to offer something that others arent matching, otherwise, would people use this new and unknown when the tried and tested does the job
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

I don't think there is actually a sure way to stop this from happening. Many individuals have devised a means of beating some restrictions with airdrops.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

I would expect to see something like this. When you're the new player in a market/sector, you need to offer something that others arent matching, otherwise, would people use this new and unknown when the tried and tested does the job

Yes, Tachain should give extra / bonus tokens for promotion. It will attract lot more users to Tachain platform
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:04:47 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 02:25:13 PM by vickycoin05

What? I was not aware that they are giving bonuses if we are going through whitelist. I thought on our purchase they will offer bonuses.
Actually I am also not informed about the whitelist bonuses. I only knew about the referral bonuses and the some purchases. I think the announcement was not posted here in ann thread but maybe in social media groups. I am not sure if it's posted here but mybe I just missed look about that matter.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

Same here. Thank you so much for the public details. The bonuses and some other promotions for ghe investors and supporters is a good thing in many ways. People like to participate to project that provides a great earnings and thinking the welfare of its participants.
ibininja

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

They should be able to fish out multiple account holders before moving forward. Multiple accounts users are people that make folks frown at airdrop.

yeah, it important they do that because airdrop spammers are after their own selfish interest they don't care what happens to the project

This is exactly what they will do is imagine dropping people with multi accounts or that are mutliboxxing is important it’s why I think doing kyc atleast in a basic form or having minimum eth balances is a good thing for quality airdrops

Doing a kyc for airdrop is not a good idea, it will push a lot of people away from the project, the minimum eth is a good idea though but what about people with more than one eth account with lots of eth in them.

I don't think there is one for this one. Did I miss it anywhere? It would not make sense to have a KYC too. Given the KYC is for fiat contributions.

I did no

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: