Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.

Yes. I just noticed it. Thanks for sharing the information here. I am going to check whether I could directly download the App and test it right away. I will get back to that very soon.

You beat me to it; It looks cleaner now. let me know what turns with the app mate. If you could share some screen shots that would be really awesome.

Yea. Please let those of us running an IOS installed device give it an try and Share experience and screen shots. It will be cool for we android users to know what to look forward to.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
I visited and I seen on their website they updated their app release for iOS. I am waiting for android OS also.

the website looks cleaner and more beautiful now i really like the fact that they are working on their project i wish them the best and also they really need to secure more partnership because it is really going help in advancing their global reach

Yeah, I agree, it's great to see that projects are constantly evolving and updating their logos, websites etc to match with the community needs and what they think the brand will represent going forward.

It’s a big part of marketing especially before the project gets much bigger finding the right marketing materials and the right logo etc is an important part of stabilizing and really securing the brand image so that they can build brand loyalty over time

I also think that that means they are finding their market fit; The only think  I think would be the most complicated from such changes is the change of present and past publications; Past publications can remain the same but the present details of projects in different outlets has to accommodate the change to not cause confusions like ICO review sites.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

Yes. I just noticed it. Thanks for sharing the information here. I am going to check whether I could directly download the App and test it right away. I will get back to that very soon.

You beat me to it; It looks cleaner now. let me know what turns with the app mate. If you could share some screen shots that would be really awesome.

Yea. Please let those of us running an IOS installed device give it an try and Share experience and screen shots. It will be cool for we android users to know what to look forward to.

It's not very often I envy those iOS users but it's times like this where they get apps and games released to them free I get a little green with envy haha Hopefully someone posts some screenshots soon
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

Remove

cryptossi

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

Good little writeup and update from the app, I have been meaning to download it but haven't had the time.

Pretty interesting point about Lyft, and also nice to know they do have comprehensive background checks, goes to show it's superior to "Uber" as I have heard bad stories about the backgrounds of Uber drivers.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Good little writeup and update from the app, I have been meaning to download it but haven't had the time.

Pretty interesting point about Lyft, and also nice to know they do have comprehensive background checks, goes to show it's superior to "Uber" as I have heard bad stories about the backgrounds of Uber drivers.

Yeah me too, I think Uber have tightened their background checks now but up until 2017 they didn't have a policy in place to rerun criminal background checks if they came back negative, which is pretty worrying, because as a user you want to ensure you are not in a vehicle with someone that might have a criminal record.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

Yeah me too, I think Uber have tightened their background checks now but up until 2017 they didn't have a policy in place to rerun criminal background checks if they came back negative, which is pretty worrying, because as a user you want to ensure you are not in a vehicle with someone that might have a criminal record.

Thanks for the review of app. Wanted to download but as I see, I also will not be able to see the main screen as I'm not living in US or Phillipines, so I'll unlikely get some more information. Nice note abot Lyft, it's certainly gives a lot of points to this app.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

Yes, it's look amazing. They released app for iOS? When they are planning for android version? I mean I didn't see anything about Android is that's why asked.

yeah and I think it will be nice if they release an Android version because it will go a long way to expand their reach and also enable other platform users to enjoy their service

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

Yes, it's look amazing. They released app for iOS? When they are planning for android version? I mean I didn't see anything about Android is that's why asked.

yeah and I think it will be nice if they release an Android version because it will go a long way to expand their reach and also enable other platform users to enjoy their service
I think it is amazing that Apple approved the app so fast a lot of apps have to wait for months to get approved by Apple, and Android would be a lot easier for them then too.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Nice little review about the tachain app. Too bad your note fron the Philippines or US would have been cool seeing how the apl looks like.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

I haven't visited their site in a while but it's always good to update it from time to time. I'm glad their site has a better resolution.
I visited and I seen on their website they updated their app release for iOS. I am waiting for android OS also.
Their roadmap says that they will release it this month, maybe at the end of this month? although i remember they said they will release it shortly after the IOS release.

Ya they said IOS would be out first so their still holding true to what they promised and hopefully that means for those with android it will follow I’d imagine it’s mostly an approvals issue with the stores most likely I’m still shocked they went iOS first

Any news about the release of the app and have they stated the actually reason for the hold up?, it would have been nice to see the android version coming out first before the IOS, i believe a lot of individuals are still using that and it will give room for more people to come into the picture, utilize the app and give good reviews, IOS can come after, my opinion 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

I think it is amazing that Apple approved the app so fast a lot of apps have to wait for months to get approved by Apple, and Android would be a lot easier for them then too.

There may of been a reason why the team selected iOS first, who knows - it looks to be approved from Apple which is always a good sign
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

Their roadmap says that they will release it this month, maybe at the end of this month? although i remember they said they will release it shortly after the IOS release.

Ya they said IOS would be out first so their still holding true to what they promised and hopefully that means for those with android it will follow I’d imagine it’s mostly an approvals issue with the stores most likely I’m still shocked they went iOS first

Any news about the release of the app and have they stated the actually reason for the hold up?, it would have been nice to see the android version coming out first before the IOS, i believe a lot of individuals are still using that and it will give room for more people to come into the picture, utilize the app and give good reviews, IOS can come after, my opinion 

I wasn't able to access my telegram today so I couldn't really check; I've asked that so they should have answered; if not we should all ask in telegram Smiley

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Yea, Thanks for the information. I seen in roadmap and they said it's release in Aug but that I also not sure exactly when. I mean not mentioned about date.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

Anybody know what happened to the airdrop thread? I am searching for that thread which I have seen some weeks back. But missing now.
Ayurpwnz

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Great project! The community is growing and chain is running good.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

Anybody know what happened to the airdrop thread? I am searching for that thread which I have seen some weeks back. But missing now.

Indeed airdrop thread is missing for TaChain for some reasons. I have also registered for the airdrop. Hope I will get my free tokens.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Thanks for this update. I'm on vacation right now and I can only track it all badly. I wanted to see the app also soon.
Do I understand you correctly, Tachain can be used in the US? This is a huge market, that would be really great!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

Thanks for this update. I'm on vacation right now and I can only track it all badly. I wanted to see the app also soon.
Do I understand you correctly, Tachain can be used in the US? This is a huge market, that would be really great!

If it is true, that you can use the Tachain transportal app in the US, they get access to millions of taxis and potential app user.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: