Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

ICOs failing is like mainstream businesses or dotcom businesses failing it’s just in a much more public for us as we are watching it in the rather small ecosystem. 50% of marriages fail but we don’t call marriage a poor thing it’s just a fact of nature ICOs can succ ed or fail just like any business

Oh yes I agree, not all startups succeed but it’s still important for the economy to see entrepreneurs try and set up their own businesses as it will be a good indication of how confident the economy is. The only thing is phantom these projects have ICO’s that the public can invest in and they are listed on exchanges before they have  finished development. These aren’t normal characteristic of a startup. They are also dealing with millions of dollars now due to the increase in value of Ethereum and bitcoin. This is why I feel like there should be more education and regulation in crypto. We need an official regulatory body  that reviews ICO’s before listing. I know a lot of people will say this goes against the idea of decentralisation but it stops consumers being ripped off by scams and over ambitious projects with false marketing/advertising.

Its also important because most successful entrepreneurs do not succeed with their first try. Instead they learn from the mistakes they made in the past and build an even better business afterwards.

Yes new startups that fail can still treated as a positive experience and the founder can learn from their previous mistakes and come back with a better product or a better idea.

By the way I’m not saying this is what will happen to Tachain but all investors need to take into consideration their own attitudes to risk and they should ask themselves if this company was to fail and I was to lose x amount of money how would they feel about it. There are lots of different options to lower the risk. Diversification and hedging are the two most popular.

Many pitfulls startups fall into is getting the right product for the right people. failing can be both good and bad however I am a strong believer of pivoting rather than failing.

Identification of such good product with project is very tough in this point in time. Once identified, the opportunity should not be missed for small investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.

Yeah they can make a big name for themselves, not many other companies combine the both. If Tachain can pull it off they will be a very successful company with a bright future.

You're right, they are bringing up something unique that tends to work, so it all depends on the team working on ensuring that they succeed and remain relevant, the two niches are very robust and have the capability of turning Tachain into a known brand but the time to wok relentless is now, they have a lot to do, laying the foundation can be difficult but they should keep pushing

I agree with your statement. TaChain product seems to be very unique and hopefully successful too. I would like to part of the success as well.

that means you gonna invest heavily. i think Tachain concept is certainly gonna have a huge impact but they will have to do a lot of work to get there

Since the market is down, its good to grab some nice projects. Especially when the project is having working product. TaChain development progress is amazing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.

Yeah they can make a big name for themselves, not many other companies combine the both. If Tachain can pull it off they will be a very successful company with a bright future.

You're right, they are bringing up something unique that tends to work, so it all depends on the team working on ensuring that they succeed and remain relevant, the two niches are very robust and have the capability of turning Tachain into a known brand but the time to wok relentless is now, they have a lot to do, laying the foundation can be difficult but they should keep pushing

I agree with your statement. TaChain product seems to be very unique and hopefully successful too. I would like to part of the success as well.

that means you gonna invest heavily. i think Tachain concept is certainly gonna have a huge impact but they will have to do a lot of work to get there

Since the market is down, its good to grab some nice projects. Especially when the project is having working product. TaChain development progress is amazing.

Certainly is good to pick up some mega cheap coins, not good for my portfolio though Sad I guess I just need to add more whilst the sales are on Cheesy
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

yeah. investiing in tachain won't be a bad idea after all but i would still say do your research. although i saw a tweet today that before investing in any blockchain product,make sure they have a working product and tachain have that already.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

From the app description;

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

This is interesting information. Creditcard itself is very good advantage. But now with paypal, this is even much attractive.

This is indeed a very interesting and useful information. If you have so many different payment methods, you are more flexible.

But I think for the project it would mean more fees having to process the different payment providers but I guess the customer the priority and optimization can come later.
True but they will get more investors if they implement other payment methods, sometimes people who have no experience with the crypto world want to invest too and it is a lot easier with more payment methods.

yeah, i totally agree with you they need to add more payment method because if they are going win new investors over they need to give good options

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

Esp finally with the volatility of the market I think off ring as many routes as possible to buy in is required you have to make it as easy as possible to allow for impulse buys and access
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

This is interesting information. Creditcard itself is very good advantage. But now with paypal, this is even much attractive.

This is indeed a very interesting and useful information. If you have so many different payment methods, you are more flexible.

But I think for the project it would mean more fees having to process the different payment providers but I guess the customer the priority and optimization can come later.

I don't the they would have a high processing fee on the tachain app. It would be a big mistake on their part and can take away the trust from the customer.

Everyone is working towards making transactions  faster and cheaper on blockchain, if they should make such mistake and not follow the trend, it might turn out to be very costly mistake
Sacculus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:31:35 AM

I don't the they would have a high processing fee on the tachain app. It would be a big mistake on their part and can take away the trust from the customer.

Everyone is working towards making transactions  faster and cheaper on blockchain, if they should make such mistake and not follow the trend, it might turn out to be very costly mistake
Sacculus

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 06:11:14 AM by Sacculus

Pay Pink Taxi with these tokens ... Huh?

http://i64.tinypic.com/155jtko.jpg
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

True but they will get more investors if they implement other payment methods, sometimes people who have no experience with the crypto world want to invest too and it is a lot easier with more payment methods.

yeah, i totally agree with you they need to add more payment method because if they are going win new investors over they need to give good options

but is that true? I mean do more payment options yield more investors? I don't want to be pessimistic but mainly users mostly crypto opt of crypto payments and credit cards come with a hassle and it is easier for many to just pay in crypto and it is easier to audit I believe.

JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

How can a newcomer like me be involved in a bounty hunting campaign in this project? Can you provide some sources?
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

How can a newcomer like me be involved in a bounty hunting campaign in this project? Can you provide some sources?

Here all information - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

More payment option won't be a bad idea. Maybe if they add an option for the top 3 cryptocurrencies and a fiat option will be a perfect combination.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

More payment option won't be a bad idea. Maybe if they add an option for the top 3 cryptocurrencies and a fiat option will be a perfect combination.

I think that would certainly increase the sales volume and help raise some more funds
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

yeah, i totally agree with you a lot is happening right now and i believe a lot of investors are coming with zero knowledge about crypto so those investors will need to invest in FIAT

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

Tachain started to advert its iOS application in Twitter, but there are still no news about Android version of it. I start to think who among my freinds can give me an Apple phone for 10 minutes so I could look at Tachain app live  Smiley
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Tachain started to advert its iOS application in Twitter, but there are still no news about Android version of it. I start to think who among my freinds can give me an Apple phone for 10 minutes so I could look at Tachain app live  Smiley
Yeah i have the same problem as i too have an Android device, but i think we should have more patience they said they will release it this month.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Yeah i have the same problem as i too have an Android device, but i think we should have more patience they said they will release it this month.

I'm another Android user here! We just need to bide our time and I'm sure we'll get it soon enough. The team know a large part of their target audience will be Android users so they'll want to get the app done for us as well.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

It is the first time that the IoS app was released prior the Android app. But the release of the app won't help you if you are not on the Philippines or in the US.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

Tachain started to advert its iOS application in Twitter, but there are still no news about Android version of it. I start to think who among my freinds can give me an Apple phone for 10 minutes so I could look at Tachain app live  Smiley

It is the first time that the IoS app was released prior the Android app. But the release of the app won't help you if you are not on the Philippines or in the US.
Do you mean to say this app is available in only in that two countries which is you mentioned above?
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: