Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:13:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

I guess you should not judge ICO by airdrop, since it is full of hienas, much like yourself, in search for some easy loose cash, in resemblence much like a crackheads - speak factless nonsence and always itching Smiley)))

Some company make the mistake of thinking airdrop improves their chance for a successful ICO maybe not recently anymore.. It's best when distribution is even done after listing in most cases at it will control the hyenas  Grin

Most of the time it's true that free airdrop really affecting the ICO's to become a successful one because of those  airdrop hunters that dumping their coins or tokens after get listed on exchange/s even it's only have small values.

Speaking of which I know of a project that's currently struggling due to that however there is no better means of getting tokens at a good rate than buying at an early stage which Tachain is currently running... Those who buy the token will be better off. In few months

I don't know, with people dumping airdrop tokens, I would say it's also advantageous to hold back about 50% of your investment for when it lists on exchanges, chances are you can reduce your overall cost per token with the bounty hunters / airdroppers.

Isn't this the proper logic, I mean I've learnt the hard way not to dump 100% of my holding except I'm not holding enough maybe experience would teach a lot to those who dump all someday

What?? this doesn't make any sense what you are saying, the guy above was saying not to invest all your funds @ ICO and save 50% funds for when it hits exchanges to rebuy at a cheaper price (9/10 times)

Normally I never dump all my (bounty) Tokens. If it is a promising project like Tachain, I will hold all coins and buy more when TCHN hit the exchanges and the price dips.

we have exactly the same tactic. For promising projects I am always looking forward to the listing. The Bountytokens are often sold much cheaper, which I always buy then.
So far, I have only had good experiences. Let's see how it works here
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Looks interesting. I get paid to watch ads. Blockchain cant get better. That would change my idea of ads. I guess there would be partnerships with transportation and projects looking to advertise through Tachain. Looking out for the use case. I would like to be a part.

Definitely, There's got to be some sort of agreement between the project and transport/company willing to advertise. Unless they plan on doing everything them self though and of which I am sure they don't.

I think they will also be operating or managing their own taxi platform that way they do not have to deal with a third party or conform to their policies that might limit their profitability.

Wow.. It would be cool if they truly managed their own taxi company. That would make things easier for them in distributing rewards and also in the reviews.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

Looks interesting. I get paid to watch ads. Blockchain cant get better. That would change my idea of ads. I guess there would be partnerships with transportation and projects looking to advertise through Tachain. Looking out for the use case. I would like to be a part.

Definitely, There's got to be some sort of agreement between the project and transport/company willing to advertise. Unless they plan on doing everything them self though and of which I am sure they don't.

I think they will also be operating or managing their own taxi platform that way they do not have to deal with a third party or conform to their policies that might limit their profitability.

Wow.. It would be cool if they truly managed their own taxi company. That would make things easier for them in distributing rewards and also in the reviews.

I think it would be better to work with different taxi companies so that tachain doesnt have to worry about managing that, they should be able to focus on the app development alone

Acoghewes

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

This idea includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
Yeah, you are totally right this project is truly awesome i believe when it is fully operational it goings gain serious attention

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

That will be good if they going to do that. Because if they will use some third party it might cause to them some problem like what you said and also they will have fully control to both of it.

At your service
kurai

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

It ismore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the project is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

I also think that is indeed the case. They also manage their own taxi platform and also with third party partnerships.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

I guess you should not judge ICO by airdrop, since it is full of hienas, much like yourself, in search for some easy loose cash, in resemblence much like a crackheads - speak factless nonsence and always itching Smiley)))

Some company make the mistake of thinking airdrop improves their chance for a successful ICO maybe not recently anymore.. It's best when distribution is even done after listing in most cases at it will control the hyenas  Grin

Most of the time it's true that free airdrop really affecting the ICO's to become a successful one because of those  airdrop hunters that dumping their coins or tokens after get listed on exchange/s even it's only have small values.

Speaking of which I know of a project that's currently struggling due to that however there is no better means of getting tokens at a good rate than buying at an early stage which Tachain is currently running... Those who buy the token will be better off. In few months

I don't know, with people dumping airdrop tokens, I would say it's also advantageous to hold back about 50% of your investment for when it lists on exchanges, chances are you can reduce your overall cost per token with the bounty hunters / airdroppers.

Isn't this the proper logic, I mean I've learnt the hard way not to dump 100% of my holding except I'm not holding enough maybe experience would teach a lot to those who dump all someday

What?? this doesn't make any sense what you are saying, the guy above was saying not to invest all your funds @ ICO and save 50% funds for when it hits exchanges to rebuy at a cheaper price (9/10 times)

Normally I never dump all my (bounty) Tokens. If it is a promising project like Tachain, I will hold all coins and buy more when TCHN hit the exchanges and the price dips.

we have exactly the same tactic. For promising projects I am always looking forward to the listing. The Bountytokens are often sold much cheaper, which I always buy then.

Bounty hunters tend to dump their tokens at cheap price without thinking about the advantages of holding it. Sometimes we get nothing on HODLing but sometimes we also get huge benefit. Think about BTC or ETH holding from the beginning.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?

Tachain is from United Kingdom. So I guess it’s going to start up mainly from the UK and Europe, then other places. We should be expecting partnership with my BlackTaxi and Mytaxi. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

The infrastructure incorporates the following three key platforms which are pegged to the tokenization of the application as well as the synergy created between them to achieve the intended goals of Tachain
KyleBer

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Bounty hunters tend to dump their tokens at cheap price without thinking about the advantages of holding it. Sometimes we get nothing on HODLing but sometimes we also get huge benefit. Think about BTC or ETH holding from the beginning.

That’s really a long wait. But Most bounty hunters believe in the project, and most times use the tokens on the platform for its use case. Those bounty hunters don’t dump it because they see the future.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

That’s really a long wait. But Most bounty hunters believe in the project, and most times use the tokens on the platform for its use case. Those bounty hunters don’t dump it because they see the future.

I would agree especially those hunters that spend a considerable time with the project; at least talking about my personal experience is that I tend to start liking the project otherwise I would just stop the project. Either case it is also worth nothing bounty stakes are usually way low compared to what investors get.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

This idea includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
That's definitely and true. There is no doubt this company will take leading place in this world. Because of the tachain's product and there works.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

Is actually someone active in the forum, which already uses the app? I still can not find any reviews.
Furthermore, I wonder if it is now possible to see advertising through the app. This feature was missing at the beginning
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Guy's I just want to know that we have any benefit of we are going to hold this tokens for a year or more than year? I am not sure about this but just want to know.
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Is actually someone active in the forum, which already uses the app? I still can not find any reviews.
Furthermore, I wonder if it is now possible to see advertising through the app. This feature was missing at the beginning

Seriously, i have been wondering too. Do they really have users using the app because apart from the screenshots there's no other review on the app.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

They should be able to fish out multiple account holders before moving forward. Multiple accounts users are people that make folks frown at airdrop.

yeah, it important they do that because airdrop spammers are after their own selfish interest they don't care what happens to the project

Exactly, all they do is wait for the project to get listed so they can dump. Interestingly,they are the people who operates multiple accounts so they can get plenty "free money"
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: