Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Good to see that there are partners already for this project. It means a lot for a project to have partnerships. This project is very interesting since it occupies a wide range of services which involves the entertainment and in the transportation.

Yep I’ve seen enough projects fail because they didn’t put effort into building a strong network around their own product and that’s the only way they can succeed longterm

I was watch a video of one guy teach a particular topic and he said something that business aught to be able to scale, make good alliance and network with other businesses that are into  there niche.  Networking is a very good and strong part of marketing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Good to see that there are partners already for this project. It means a lot for a project to have partnerships. This project is very interesting since it occupies a wide range of services which involves the entertainment and in the transportation.

Yep I’ve seen enough projects fail because they didn’t put effort into building a strong network around their own product and that’s the only way they can succeed longterm

I was watch a video of one guy teach a particular topic and he said something that business aught to be able to scale, make good alliance and network with other businesses that are into  there niche.  Networking is a very good and strong part of marketing.

That is a must in any start up the team should be able to scale and be able to get and land partnerships. The interpersonal skills matter in the early days of any business.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

Hello, guys. I think this is a new but promising plan. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the idea, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

I think TAChain got an advantage, they are doing things different and seem to have a reliable team. The token metrics say a lot more. If the keep up with their roadmap we are in for a treat.

yeah, but i believe their true potential will not be felt until they are able to spread to other regions i understand that is among their long-term goal but they should make it as soon as possible

I believe they will definitely spread, you need to start operating from somewhere before spreading. Starting from the Philippines is not bad either although I don't know the reason why they chose Philippine.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Hello, guys. I think this is a new but promising plan. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the idea, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

I think TAChain got an advantage, they are doing things different and seem to have a reliable team. The token metrics say a lot more. If the keep up with their roadmap we are in for a treat.

yeah, but i believe their true potential will not be felt until they are able to spread to other regions i understand that is among their long-term goal but they should make it as soon as possible

I believe they will definitely spread, you need to start operating from somewhere before spreading. Starting from the Philippines is not bad either although I don't know the reason why they chose Philippine.

I suppose that they have good connections to transport agencies in Manila and therefore they have chosen the Philippines to start with the transportal app.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

Amazing article has been shared on twitter by tachain "What advertiser's need to know about blockchain".
https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1039820317751955456?s=19
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

I remember yesterday someone was talking about them being operational in the US and the Philippines. I've asked and they are not operational yet as they are just progressing with the sale. So that information is not correct. However their first operations will commence from Manila next year.

We got the information that the app is available, but you can only sign up with a phone number from the US or Philippines. and since they have not yet started in the US, we all had the assumption that the APP is already being used in the Philippines. If that is not the case, then I apologize for my impatient questions about the app :-)

I read in a section on their whitepaper that they intend to kick off their transportation company in Philippines with about 3000 cars how true is this please

that is interesting. I've always thought they want to work with existing taxi companies. I did not know that they wanted to build their own fleet. 3000 cars to start is already very ambitious, there must still be taken a lot of money at the ICO :-)

I am not sure if I got the point correct, so please help me understand. You mean to say tachain team planning to buy 3000 cars for taxi service?

planning to buy i thought they have already bought the cars someone mentioned it earlier he claimed to have read it in their whitepaper maybe i will have to re-read their whitepaper to see for myself.

Buying cars will be costly investment. I thought they will be making some kind of agreements with existing taxi services.  But for long term buying car sounds fine.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

I remember yesterday someone was talking about them being operational in the US and the Philippines. I've asked and they are not operational yet as they are just progressing with the sale. So that information is not correct. However their first operations will commence from Manila next year.

We got the information that the app is available, but you can only sign up with a phone number from the US or Philippines. and since they have not yet started in the US, we all had the assumption that the APP is already being used in the Philippines. If that is not the case, then I apologize for my impatient questions about the app :-)

I read in a section on their whitepaper that they intend to kick off their transportation company in Philippines with about 3000 cars how true is this please

that is interesting. I've always thought they want to work with existing taxi companies. I did not know that they wanted to build their own fleet. 3000 cars to start is already very ambitious, there must still be taken a lot of money at the ICO :-)

I am not sure if I got the point correct, so please help me understand. You mean to say tachain team planning to buy 3000 cars for taxi service?

planning to buy i thought they have already bought the cars someone mentioned it earlier he claimed to have read it in their whitepaper maybe i will have to re-read their whitepaper to see for myself.

Buying cars will be costly investment. I thought they will be making some kind of agreements with existing taxi services.  But for long term buying car sounds fine.

Interesting discussion. So if Tachain already bought cars then Philippines people will be able to book taxi using app shortly? May be within a week?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

That's they will have their own cars for this business. That's really great move. But when they are going to start their own cars? Does anyone have idea about it?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

I'm from Philippines and I think I know why they chose it. Most of us here really love those kind of services similar to uber because you can easily call a cab that will pick you up even infront of your house and more affordable.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Yeah, i read that on the whitepaper too, 3000 card is quite a huge number to start with. I hope they pull it off though.

wow 3000 cars, i never came across that it really impressive i originally underestimated the team but apparently they have big plans for the project. kudos team

Wow. That's a huge amount of cars. Do they have the cars already or they will be waiting on funds from the token sale to implement this?
I dont think that would be the case!
its not possible for a company to buy 3000cars as startup process!
but they could be partnering with the Car and Taxi agencies with their proposal and make that happen and i'm sure it will!!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

By app, do you mean that of iOS or the android version?, because what has been stated here is for just the iOS platform and for now, it seems to be limited to certain countries which you stated but the bone of contention at the moment is the android version which we are yet to see or get an authentic information about, hopefully we will soon  
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Yeah, i read that on the whitepaper too, 3000 card is quite a huge number to start with. I hope they pull it off though.

wow 3000 cars, i never came across that it really impressive i originally underestimated the team but apparently they have big plans for the project. kudos team

3000 cars is a lot and that’s good. Would the team be responsible for the purchase or would it come for partnership with a transportation firm? I think the team should focus on partnerships, would be more profitable.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

Amazing article has been shared on twitter by tachain "What advertiser's need to know about blockchain".
https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1039820317751955456?s=19

This is an amazing article indeed, advertisers has a whole lot to learn from this. Nice from Tachain "Educating and enriching its users"
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

3000 cars is a lot and that’s good. Would the team be responsible for the purchase or would it come for partnership with a transportation firm? I think the team should focus on partnerships, would be more profitable.

3000 cars ? They bought cars? But then what about hiring drivers? It's not easy to find that many drivers in short time. But I think Tachain team might have started hiring process even before buying cars.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

Hello Tachain Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Tachain https://coindelite.com/ico-details-tachain is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

This is a very nice news. Lots of sites are listing TaChain which clearly shows the quality of the project. Way to go. 3 cheers for the team.

I guess this was an unsolicited listing right?? It's a good one for both the exchange and tachain project. The criteria of listing only quality projects by the exchange should show to everyone the amount of quality possessed by tachain

I think so, Maybe they really saw the potential of tachain that's why they listed it and accepting it to their community to start the promotion. I know more people and companies will going to attract by the tachain.

Listing in multiple site will definitely attract many potential investors. Fingers crossed for TaChain as well. Looking forward for them to reach hardcap.

What kind of marketing strategies Tachain is using and or will be going to use to boost token sale? I know softcap is reached but in this bear market team needs aggressive marketing.

Unfortunately I haven't seen any of such strong marketing campaign by the team, it's that bad, there are different channel of marketing, I know the market is bad but it shouldn't stop the team from pushing still... They could work on their social engagement and be willing to spend some funds

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

so functionality could emerge from taxi services in the phillipines? is this endorsed by local government?

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Hello Tachain Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Tachain https://coindelite.com/ico-details-tachain is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

This is a very nice news. Lots of sites are listing TaChain which clearly shows the quality of the project. Way to go. 3 cheers for the team.

I guess this was an unsolicited listing right?? It's a good one for both the exchange and tachain project. The criteria of listing only quality projects by the exchange should show to everyone the amount of quality possessed by tachain

I think so, Maybe they really saw the potential of tachain that's why they listed it and accepting it to their community to start the promotion. I know more people and companies will going to attract by the tachain.

Listing in multiple site will definitely attract many potential investors. Fingers crossed for TaChain as well. Looking forward for them to reach hardcap.

What kind of marketing strategies Tachain is using and or will be going to use to boost token sale? I know softcap is reached but in this bear market team needs aggressive marketing.

Unfortunately I haven't seen any of such strong marketing campaign by the team, it's that bad, there are different channel of marketing, I know the market is bad but it shouldn't stop the team from pushing still... They could work on their social engagement and be willing to spend some funds

I think they should start some social media bounty programs, this will help spreading the word about the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

Wow. That's a huge amount of cars. Do they have the cars already or they will be waiting on funds from the token sale to implement this?

I think they will connect to 3000 cars in the first instance with most of the big taxi companies. It does not mean they will buy 3000 cars. Correct me if I am wrong..
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

I think they will connect to 3000 cars in the first instance with most of the big taxi companies. It does not mean they will buy 3000 cars. Correct me if I am wrong..

i think so too, buying 3000 cars would be insane when its very easy to connect them to the app. If they can make it work a lot of taxis and busses and maybe even planes in the future will be connected

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Yes it means connecting to cars, they aren't running their own taxi company their not going to buy a fleet of 3000 cars, think more uber and less yellow cab as i understand it
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: