Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.

In terms of being convenience it's really good because we will never guess when the people will going to want to have a TCHN tokens or they just really want it to use for tachain services.

It’s most likely going to come down to advertisers it’s them that will be creating the real demand on the tokens and the drivers and users will be the providers and receivers
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

I've been driving more taxis in the last few days, and asked the drivers for their opinion about Tachain. Everyone was happy about the opportunity to earn money with advertising, but only a few understood the payment with tokens. there is still much work to be done
I guess they have to be prepared video why tachain and how to get benefits of that tokens and have to post on every their social medias.

as it stands they have to create enough tachain videos detailing every aspect of tachain, because i believe as new investors are considering the project, they need a way of helping these newbies get around the whole concept

Agreed. The main focal point for their promotion should be in creating video content that will showcase the main points of the project and its work through.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.

In terms of being convenience it's really good because we will never guess when the people will going to want to have a TCHN tokens or they just really want it to use for tachain services.

It’s most likely going to come down to advertisers it’s them that will be creating the real demand on the tokens and the drivers and users will be the providers and receivers

They need to generate traction to attract advertisers. I mean the advertiser would not be spending without consumers. I think that is why they started in securing taxi drivers early on.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:36:38 AM

I've been driving more taxis in the last few days, and asked the drivers for their opinion about Tachain. Everyone was happy about the opportunity to earn money with advertising, but only a few understood the payment with tokens. there is still much work to be done
I guess they have to be prepared video why tachain and how to get benefits of that tokens and have to post on every their social medias.

Many people still not aware of Crypto currencies, but Tachain benefits can be availed from the app. And if person is using Tachain app for taxi booking, then he will be aware of tokens and all.

Is really a form of awareness building and education in a way. By using the app, people can begin to get used o some crypto terms and build their knowledge gradually.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

I still see in the telegram group that bounty ends Dec 31st.not Oct 31 anymore.
Is there a shift in the close date of ICO?
Is ICO extended?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Many people still not aware of Crypto currencies, but Tachain benefits can be availed from the app. And if person is using Tachain app for taxi booking, then he will be aware of tokens and all.

Is really a form of awareness building and education in a way. By using the app, people can begin to get used o some crypto terms and build their knowledge gradually.

so, in that case, it more like using one stone to kill plenty of birds, really awesome, play ads on smartphone and taxi  then increase your vocabulary with a rich crypto term that sounds like a big win to me

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

so, in that case, it more like using one stone to kill plenty of birds, really awesome, play ads on smartphone and taxi  then increase your vocabulary with a rich crypto term that sounds like a big win to me

If I have Tachain app installed and if I use that for taxi booking and then watching ads, then all those tokens will be in my app wallet? Or I should have different wallet to store the tokens ?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

If I have Tachain app installed and if I use that for taxi booking and then watching ads, then all those tokens will be in my app wallet? Or I should have different wallet to store the tokens ?

The app doesn't even have the functionality to watch adverts yet does it? I thought it was just to book taxis and leave reviews currently?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

how is this going to be effective? In asia they already have very efficient systems of ridesharing apps and fiat transfer payment apps that make travelling very convenient
Here you get another benefit!
Here you can earn tokens for watching Ads while sharing a Ride via TaChain Network.
those tokens can be used to pay the bill or they can exchange it to fiat from exchanges
Exactly, we can use this tokens for multiple purposes. I am really happy to say that I am a part of this ICO. Now I am very excited to see next news about android app.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

Yea but i'm confused about the buy/sell part, what type of token are they talking about or is it just tachain?, but i'm intrigued to see how the tokens will be utilized and i'm also happy that they have created several avenues for the implementation of the token which is needed for the token to have some value and possibly build up overtime as the demand increases
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

Yea but i'm confused about the buy/sell part, what type of token are they talking about or is it just tachain?, but i'm intrigued to see how the tokens will be utilized and i'm also happy that they have created several avenues for the implementation of the token which is needed for the token to have some value and possibly build up overtime as the demand increases

TCHN is the token Tachain will use on their ecosystem. I guess when you say buy/sell tokens you are referring to page 8 of the whitepaper about TMARQ.

"In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always
be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers."

Basically what this is saying is when a user earns TCHN tokens they can sell them on TMARQ to earn BTC/ETH or fiat if they do not want to use them on the app. It provides liquidity to advertisers so they can acquire tokens in an efficient manner and at a good rate. They can then use the TCHN to run advertisement campaigns on the Transportal app.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

The app doesn't even have the functionality to watch adverts yet does it? I thought it was just to book taxis and leave reviews currently?
I am not sure but I guess we can watch the ads also in that app. But have to ask once to their admin.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Go and buy FDEX

I think it's not really good to hijack someone thread buddy  Cheesy Based on your username I think you're not from Tachain team right? I suggest make your own thread about FDEX buddy. Good luck  Cheesy.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

TCHN is the token Tachain will use on their ecosystem. I guess when you say buy/sell tokens you are referring to page 8 of the whitepaper about TMARQ.

"In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always

Basically what this is saying is when a user earns TCHN tokens they can sell them on TMARQ to earn BTC/ETH or fiat if they do not want to use them on the app. It provides liquidity to advertisers so they can acquire tokens in an efficient manner and at a good rate. They can then use the TCHN to run advertisement campaigns on the Transportal app.

This is great, like really good for the tachain token, a very huge way of boosting the value of the token, so individuals don't really need to see tachain as a liability but an asset and creating that avenue to use such through a mobile platform makes it even much better because it will be easily accessible for users and quite flexible   
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:05:15 PM by cryptossi

This is great, like really good for the tachain token, a very huge way of boosting the value of the token, so individuals don't really need to see tachain as a liability but an asset and creating that avenue to use such through a mobile platform makes it even much better because it will be easily accessible for users and quite flexible  

Exactly, it's not like a crappy little coffee cup loyalty point system, you know the ones I mean, buy 9 cups of coffee and get your 10th one for free. That sort of thing.

It's not like that because these points you collect for using Tachain to book taxis and watching adverts are cryptocurrency tokens that can actually be converted to fiat. The tokens have real value and they are an actual asset.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

So TMARQ is going to be like their own exchange, will it be buying/selling to users, or directly to the company?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

i was thinking about thay actually!
i mean there wont be many people that will wait to buy TCHN tokens from exchanges cause there are so many steps to go though!
So if TaChain can come up with a idea to change Fiat to TCHN and TCHN is fiat in a easy way such as using mobile banking it would be cool!
if they already did, it would be cool
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

So TMARQ is going to be like their own exchange, will it be buying/selling to users, or directly to the company?

As an exchange I think it should be buying and selling to users. They made it for easier access to other cryptocurrency from the application, just incase one needs to withdraw his/her earned token.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Yeah i agree it would be awesome if we could trade our TCHN tokens on our mobile devices, when will this process start i tried to look on their roadmap but did not find anything about TMARQ.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

Yeah i agree it would be awesome if we could trade our TCHN tokens on our mobile devices, when will this process start i tried to look on their roadmap but did not find anything about TMARQ.

TMARQ is the last of the three Tachain modules. TMARQ is not mentioned in their roadmmap, but on page 15 of the Whitepaper I found this:
"The customers will be able to convert TCHN tokens to fiat currencies on public cryptocurrency exchanges or internally on TMARQ. This is expected scenario for advertiser to cash in, and for transportation agent to cash out."
Therefore I think TMARQ will be released with or short time after the Adnet platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: