Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

I wonder that their discord isn't listed here. Apparently, Tachain gives away 400 tokens a day as a bounty on Discord. I saw it on Telegram.

https://discord.gg/Xs4YXtY

Wow. That's nice. No wonder it is not listed maybe it is a private channel. I also wonder why they don't do this on their telegram channel or have not announced this anywhere on their social media.

Good opportunity to grab some Tachain Tokens for free. They should promote the daily bounty more, to get more user in their discord channel.

Most ICO projects would like to place ads of their token sales on TAChain platform. So many interesting use of the tokens.  Hope making an advert is not goin to be limited to some industry?
It’s a good time to com in. 

There will be many options for Tachain. But yeah, ICO would like to play ads on Tachain apps. Because all people using this app will surely have idea about Crypto.
I agree this could be very beneficial for Tachain and for other ico's, are we only going to see ico ad's or is there a possibility we will see the ads we see on TV?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Today is the 1st of October and Tachain wanted to start their service in October. Does anyone know on which day the start should take place? Was it today?
What about you talking? I mean I never heard about this or something I missed it? I am also waiting for some updates/replies from tachain team.

According to the Tachain Whitepaper on page 7, they will start with 3000 Taxis in Manila in October. There is no specific date, when they will start.

I did not hear of any delays that might happen so I am expecting things to happen in a timely fashion; we should expect to hear something great this month then.

Same here. I also never heard anything about it. Even I am also waiting that if someone from tachain team will give us reply on our questions.

So they have secured 3000 taxis, that is confirmed? Do we have any proof of this partnership, any photos of them running the app etc

I only know the figures mentioned in the whitepaper. I saw no confirmation of the team. I guess, that they have a partner or agreement with a local taxi company. Mayen someone can ask in Telegramm Channel for conformation.

Yeah it would be great if someone could confirm if they have a guaranteed 3000 taxi drivers or if they have access to potentially 3000 taxi drivers in Manilla that could implement Tachain and use the service?

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

Today is the 1st of October and Tachain wanted to start their service in October. Does anyone know on which day the start should take place? Was it today?
What about you talking? I mean I never heard about this or something I missed it? I am also waiting for some updates/replies from tachain team.

According to the Tachain Whitepaper on page 7, they will start with 3000 Taxis in Manila in October. There is no specific date, when they will start.

I did not hear of any delays that might happen so I am expecting things to happen in a timely fashion; we should expect to hear something great this month then.

Same here. I also never heard anything about it. Even I am also waiting that if someone from tachain team will give us reply on our questions.

So they have secured 3000 taxis, that is confirmed? Do we have any proof of this partnership, any photos of them running the app etc

I only know the figures mentioned in the whitepaper. I saw no confirmation of the team. I guess, that they have a partner or agreement with a local taxi company. Mayen someone can ask in Telegramm Channel for conformation.

Yeah it would be great if someone could confirm if they have a guaranteed 3000 taxi drivers or if they have access to potentially 3000 taxi drivers in Manilla that could implement Tachain and use the service?

I don't think they have that number yet. 3000 it's too high for one city alone. That will be very high to come buy.  Is it even possible to own 3000 cars as a startup.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

I wonder that their discord isn't listed here. Apparently, Tachain gives away 400 tokens a day as a bounty on Discord. I saw it on Telegram.

Wow. That's nice. No wonder it is not listed maybe it is a private channel. I also wonder why they don't do this on their telegram channel or have not announced this anywhere on their social media.

Good opportunity to grab some Tachain Tokens for free. They should promote the daily bounty more, to get more user in their discord channel.

Most ICO projects would like to place ads of their token sales on TAChain platform. So many interesting use of the tokens.  Hope making an advert is not goin to be limited to some industry?

There will be many options for Tachain. But yeah, ICO would like to play ads on Tachain apps. Because all people using this app will surely have idea about Crypto.
I agree this could be very beneficial for Tachain and for other ico's, are we only going to see ico ad's or is there a possibility we will see the ads we see on TV?

Why would they restrict themselves to crypto ads i'd imagine they will mostly be trying to get standard mainstream ads as thats where the real money in advertising currently rests
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

I believe we can achieve general acceptance from the public all we need is more effortю I like that in this project everything is done clearly and strictly in accordance with the rules.

They have done great in the aspect of maintaining some level of consistency... I give it to the team behind the project

yeah, i totally agree with you the social media team are doing a very great job am very convinced they are capable of creating a long lasting positive name for tachain

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

I believe we can achieve general acceptance from the public all we need is more effortю I like that in this project everything is done clearly and strictly in accordance with the rules.

They have done great in the aspect of maintaining some level of consistency... I give it to the team behind the project

yeah, i totally agree with you the social media team are doing a very great job am very convinced they are capable of creating a long lasting positive name for tachain

I'm sort of a negative nancy and always think that teams can do better even when they are doing really well i still push every project i'm watching to put in 150% to try to really get every drop of efficiency and follow through out of the teams Smiley
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

A lot of people think Discord is more of a gaming platform that is why most of them do not know about it, but it is great to see that Tachain is trying to promote the project everywhere.

What do you mean... Discord is primarily a gaming platform... It's beginning to gain other usage just recently
But the original purpose still remains for gaming platforms to come in to the community

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

Closed Sale ends in 6 days, what do you think, does Tachain start its service right after that? So far there is no official announcement about the exact start date
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:23:31 PM

This project is working very well and creating a great community of its own. I believe that when the market grows stronger, Tachain will be a project that attracts great attention from investors.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

You're right, like a screenshot, video or anything to show the community that they have acquired such, this is what the community want to see, when one talks about marketing and all that, this is one of them, the team should leverage on anything that will keep the community going, its tough to create a solid foundation
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

That will really going to be really good to get more attentions and attract new people here. I think most of the people are when they saw some ads on their television they will really going to think about it and decide if they will going to go or not.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

I don't think they have that number yet. 3000 it's too high for one city alone. That will be very high to come buy.  Is it even possible to own 3000 cars as a startup.

I've asked the team on Discord. Hopefully should get an answer from a team member soon. I wonder how many taxis there are in Manilla in total. It would be interesting to find out how many they could potentially use the service.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

Why would they restrict themselves to crypto ads i'd imagine they will mostly be trying to get standard mainstream ads as thats where the real money in advertising currently rests

I don't think I came across "crypto" ads in their whitepaper. They mentioned advertisements in general without being specific to one category. There is a wide spectrum of possibilities with this one for one imagine the VR bit.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

I'm sort of a negative nancy and always think that teams can do better even when they are doing really well i still push every project i'm watching to put in 150% to try to really get every drop of efficiency and follow through out of the teams Smiley

Although project been going fine, now at ICO period, we’ll have to give kudos to the team. But there’s still a lot to get done. Making off profits from my invests as well as seeing project in use.
If we keep up the pace, then we moon.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

Before starting service,  I am expecting some partnership announcements from the tachain team about this 3000 taxi arrangements.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

That will really going to be really good to get more attentions and attract new people here. I think most of the people are when they saw some ads on their television they will really going to think about it and decide if they will going to go or not.
a lot of people don't like seeing ads anywhere on their device but i think if tachain can pull this off it becomes a thing of earning with those ads it no longer looks like disturbance but a means to get incentives

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

a lot of people don't like seeing ads anywhere on their device but i think if tachain can pull this off it becomes a thing of earning with those ads it no longer looks like disturbance but a means to get incentives

You are right, mate. Tachain can build the bridge between advertising and crypto. You earn Tokens while watching and not only the big ad companies.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

Closed Sale ends in 6 days, what do you think, does Tachain start its service right after that? So far there is no official announcement about the exact start date

If everything goes as planned in this present stage, there definitely will be no need for them to hold back rather than moving to the next line of action in their plans.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

The Discord Bounty campaign is still running, Tachain has posted a tweet about it. They distribute 400 tokens a day. More information in their tweet
https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1047308724199731200
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

A lot of people think Discord is more of a gaming platform that is why most of them do not know about it, but it is great to see that Tachain is trying to promote the project everywhere.

What do you mean... Discord is primarily a gaming platform... It's beginning to gain other usage just recently
But the original purpose still remains for gaming platforms to come in to the community

Yes, its true Discord is originally a gaming platform but I have always been one who thinks nothing and no one should be limited. Seeing Discord integrate crypto related activities is a very good development if you ask me.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: