Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

Blockchain is revolutionizing every sector. And transportation or ads aren’t left out. the platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users. Now ads can be appreciated.

No one likes getting ads pop up every now and then when in activities, I don't but then again incentivizing the system will motivate the best of us

Ya but this isn't really about popups popups are anoying because they get in our way, advertising things like a taxi ride aren't really in our way as were sitting there doing nothing anyway, its no worse than taxi's in NY with their tv ads that no one gets rewarded for not the driver, not the rider just some random ad company somewhere

Every now and then we have to see ads, whether we liked it or not. But the difference with Tachain is, we will be getting paid for watching those ads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

I don't have a reason why not; However keep in mind and based on the experience I've had with other ICOs that it is not up to the team in the end. It is all up to the exchange. There is this condition that some exchanges have that the team applying cannot announce that they have applied and that they are waiting for the review. It is not the best thing in the world but I would advise the team to approach the different exchanges early on.

Now a days exchanges have kept some restriction for listing the coin, so companies launching the ICO should consult the exchange before the crowdsale and they have to prove their credibility for listing the coin in the exchanges. I hope many companies are failing to list after the crowdsale.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Blockchain is revolutionizing every sector. And transportation or ads aren’t left out. the platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users. Now ads can be appreciated.

No one likes getting ads pop up every now and then when in activities, I don't but then again incentivizing the system will motivate the best of us

Ya but this isn't really about popups popups are anoying because they get in our way, advertising things like a taxi ride aren't really in our way as were sitting there doing nothing anyway, its no worse than taxi's in NY with their tv ads that no one gets rewarded for not the driver, not the rider just some random ad company somewhere

Every now and then we have to see ads, whether we liked it or not. But the difference with Tachain is, we will be getting paid for watching those ads.

For tachain you will hustle to watch this ad because the more ads you watch, the more tokens you getas reward unless there will be a daily reward.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

For tachain you will hustle to watch this ad because the more ads you watch, the more tokens you getas reward unless there will be a daily reward.

Their concept is a solid one, the way they've outlined their process, by watching these ads you could pay for your transport fare so can easily work out a plan whereby one's transport fare is taken care of throughout the week by watching these ads.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

It would be smart to have a daily maximum reward otherwise people could abuse the progress and make a lot while driving in a taxi, does the driver also earn THCN Tokens?
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Tachain received lots of positive reviews from blockchain experts and that's one of the advantage of this project. This project has nice community support and great website design. The product idea is good and has potential to grow. MVP is already live and that's what makes this project interesting.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

OH I completely catch this... My bad I was having the wrong image... Here in my country we don't have such ads in our Taxi system... I mean the Uber here don't even have a TV posited inside the cab, what do Tachain do in such situation 

from my understanding they will be providing the drivers with those since they will be able to control them even from afar. If they own them they could just push the ads remotely. So ya it would make more sense when they own and provide those.
Yeah i agree but how will they put in the taxi? will it be stuck to the seat in front of you? or will it be like an Tablet which you can hold and look at.

I think we have been over this before, it is not going to be displayed on screens. I believe the passenger will watch the ads on their mobile phones. Installing screens would be very expensive and probably not financially viable.

Why New York did it in all their taxis a raspberry pi and a small lcd screen costs nothing these days especially in large quantities and bulkness

Please excuse me I'm actually wrong there will be screens displayed in selected taxis, I just checked the whitepaper and it says this on page 7:

"Our advertising platforms will be available for: taxi service applications, screens in taxis, advertising stands in public and road transport, public rail transport, external advertising stands, Tachain Flame device, some specific Internet portals that are compliant with our technical and business requirements."

Apologies I skipped this when I looked at the whitepaper previously.

Trust me I'm still trying to wrap my head around this is going to be feasible to carry out in the real world... I leave it up to the technical dept of the project, but if they deliver on this it's going to be huge

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

OH I completely catch this... My bad I was having the wrong image... Here in my country we don't have such ads in our Taxi system... I mean the Uber here don't even have a TV posited inside the cab, what do Tachain do in such situation 

from my understanding they will be providing the drivers with those since they will be able to control them even from afar. If they own them they could just push the ads remotely. So ya it would make more sense when they own and provide those.

I don't think this is the case... I strongly doubt if Tachain have such logistics to cater for television for ads unless otherwise stated here by the team here
indeed thats not really a good option!
ADS should be based on the Passenger! He/She decides when to watch ads or when not!
if they dont wanny earn some discount or some tokens, they can just go ahead and stop ADS!

I think displaying ads over mobile phone/Tachain app will be the best solution.  But I have seen one taxi service provider in my country has installed screen in taxi and I liked that one. 

Like i've said taxi's in new york have the screens already, so the idea has merit, spreading that out and using for drive share services like uber/lyft would be a huge untapped advertising market

Oh really? I did not know that. But well, taxi rides take longer in New York because of the traffic jams, so you have to offer the customer some distraction :-)

That's the selling point, even though a taxi is just like the usual thing that we are accustomed to, its actually a nice avenue to sell something to commuters, it may be a short distant thing or a long one but some individuals find it serene to just relax, so its an opportunity that can be properly utilized in the selling of products and services to the public
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

Yeah i agree but how will they put in the taxi? will it be stuck to the seat in front of you? or will it be like an Tablet which you can hold and look at.

I saw animations, because the screens were integrated into the headrests. Of course, this requires an investment by the driver or the taxi company. but after all, drivers also earn tokens when customers look at advertisements
i didn't knew the last pat!
why would The Driver earn token if passengers watch Ads to earn token?

because they would be the middleman aiding in visibility of the ads. If no one drives the car, no one watches the ads in that car. Same like a website owner who shows ads from other companies. He gets traffic to the ads, so he gets a piece of the pie

I see, Just like what I thought that drivers can earn while doing his services or work. It's like a bonus for them on their work? The more passengers ride and watch the ads the more Tachain the driver can earn.

I think the only way drivers can earn is by getting paid by passengers and also watching adverts.

So it will be looks like that the passengers will going to pay them or give some tips using tachain tokens. So the drivers can earn in two ways  Cheesy That's great.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Today is the 1st of October and Tachain wanted to start their service in October. Does anyone know on which day the start should take place? Was it today?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Today is the 1st of October and Tachain wanted to start their service in October. Does anyone know on which day the start should take place? Was it today?
What about you talking? I mean I never heard about this or something I missed it? I am also waiting for some updates/replies from tachain team.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

Tachain received lots of positive reviews from blockchain experts and that's one of the advantage of this project. This project has nice community support and great website design. The product idea is good and has potential to grow. MVP is already live and that's what makes this project interesting.
this Project got something new and revolutionary to develop the Transportation Industry!
They are really a Solid Project with a great Team!
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

Their concept is a solid one, the way they've outlined their process, by watching these ads you could pay for your transport fare so can easily work out a plan whereby one's transport fare is taken care of throughout the week by watching these ads.

i really like the idea, but still skeptical about the mass adoption side of things for this, hopefully they'll do well though!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

i really like the idea, but still skeptical about the mass adoption side of things for this, hopefully they'll do well though!

It might take some time for Tachain to become popular, but in few years Tachain could be a brand name. And I see many people using their services.
Mavzi

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

I believe we can achieve general acceptance from the public all we need is more effortю I like that in this project everything is done clearly and strictly in accordance with the rules.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

What about you talking? I mean I never heard about this or something I missed it? I am also waiting for some updates/replies from tachain team.

According to the Tachain Whitepaper on page 7, they will start with 3000 Taxis in Manila in October. There is no specific date, when they will start.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

According to the Tachain Whitepaper on page 7, they will start with 3000 Taxis in Manila in October. There is no specific date, when they will start.

I did not hear of any delays that might happen so I am expecting things to happen in a timely fashion; we should expect to hear something great this month then.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

According to their whitepaper tomorrow they will start with 25% bonus and this will be till the 15th of October, you still have the time to buy them now with a 35% bonus.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

Tachain certainly has had some really good reviews from writers and ico scoring systems. Community seems very engaged, just wish the Tachain team were more involved with them
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

Doesn't look like a dump project. But going to be for a long time. Definitely interested in the token use.
It's interesting to see how the project plans to build platform. Getting everyone involved coupled with huge percentage bonuses.
This isn't going to be some onetime promotion, it would require some time for development as they build network and grow

Ya this is one of those projects thats going to take a while i think as its a real business not some random fly by night idea that doesn't really have any reason to exist lol

It's a tricky one, could take years for them to build up their business, attract the right advertisers and get enough users and drivers. It's going to cost a lot in terms of promotion/marketing.
Indeed it will take time to be established.
since people has are not really aware of this technology they are based on.
but i'm sure they can do better with their amazing team and community support!

Such project takes time to get fully established. But the Tachain team is already developed app. And early next year we expect this to be live.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: