Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

Yes admins are very active and give all answers that community need. I think it’s really important, the team seems to handle the communication very well, not so much ico team do that and most of the time teams doesn’t not reply or give not so much answers to potential investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cripcheadismo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

Their idea is quite engaging in my mind! Riveting job, spotless logo.  Good luck guys!
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

if the platform really works, there is money to be made from advertisers.. a really working concept if you ask me
i fully agree with you,is an excellent project with an easy-to-use dashboard that puts everyone in agreement with advertisers, publishers and end users, waiting for some video demonstration...
Well, it's too early for their own advertizers yet. They have to advertize themselves so far. The good ad compaign may bring them to high levels of popularity and differ from the rivals.

Every project needs advertising these days. They should really think about their marketing strategy. A team working on project in advertising should be able to have a good advertising strategy themselves.
These days the team should prepare for the growth of the market and then enter the market with high-quality advertising.
No one can know for sure when there will be a market growth. They have to make a high-quality product that will be in demand.
This is true, it is necessary to work at full speed with the possibility that the market can ascend at any moment, and having a good product, with good values already collected, one can act in a future of great market values or not
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS
when you raised that 16m if the pre-ico still not started?

It was from the private sale that started before Pre-ICO 😀
Private investors have really made a difference to the current projects, congratulations to the values achieved, I hope we can easily reach new levels. I will be following each step, and hoping for joint success

Nowadays it's almost always private investors. Preferably private investors who can benefit the project.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

Their idea is quite engaging in my mind! Riveting job, spotless logo.  Good luck guys!

Spotless logo, probably Stones fans
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

Hello, is the demo already available? and also has the beta platform been launched? when i clicked the demo on your site, it says that the demo isnt ready yet. But on the roadmap, its written that the demo is in Q1 2018 and beta platform is in Q2 2018.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

The business model and revenue stream looks promising. Let's see how it fare out in the real practical world
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

Is any of your partner also invested in private sale?

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

would nice to know, as this shows the commitment of the partners.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

Spotless logo, probably Stones fans

Haha, you mean the bot writer?  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

They said they gonna publish the list of private investors, I guess we'll see then... Looking forward for more updates, one of the devs said they should come soon.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

Will be good if they release before ico.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

Will be good if they release before ico.

On Telegram they said it will be released soon. I guess it will be before the pre ICO.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

They said they gonna publish the list of private investors, I guess we'll see then... Looking forward for more updates, one of the devs said they should come soon.
That would be great because is a clear sign of transparency for the project, and that is something investors like to see in a project.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

The concept and model is very impressive and is a good business model to keep the token demand high but is it practical ? I mean there are many revolutionary sounding project which was practically unachievable even though it is sound theoretically. So was just wondering if what speculators think of this one

As a simple user I earn Vidy tokens by watching videos but where do the tokens come from? Does the website owner have to buy the tokens on the market?

Advertiser X signs up to Vidy, connects their crypto wallet and shows the amount of VidyCoin that they have staked, subsequently unlocking either the Titanium, Gold, or Platinum advertising tier. The advertiser then gets access to a dashboard where they can manage their campaigns and upload their video advertisements. All uploaded video advertisements are transcribed ro determine the words said in them, and subsequently run through a convolutional neural network to segment out speakers in preparation of being embedded into corresponding text.

The advertiser then lists up to 10 keywords that embody their video advertisement, and designates the campaign dates, preferred target demographic (if available), and how much ad spend to allocate to its campaign. All ad spend is automatically credited from their VidyCoin wallet balance at the end of each day. If they are a Platinum tier advertiser, they can also designate which publishers that they prefer to advertise with, and which they prefer to avoid. When the campaign is ready, the advertiser hits the “Go Live” button and from there the consensus layer has access to advertiser X’s new video ads for adjudication on placement in available publisher inventory.

On the dashboard the advertiser can adjust live campaigns, view statistics  on each campaign and individual video ad’s performance, and see analytics on users and publishers to evaluate how they are performing and iterate copy and creative accordingly.

Publisher Y signs up to Vidy, connects their wallet and selects ‘Allow’ to share all pages on their site with the Vidy indexer. The Vidy indexer powers the consensus layer’s matching script by scanning for natural language on each publisher page against  the keywords  and  transcriptions of possible ads. Publisher Y is then prompted to enter keywords of ads that are most relevant to their platform as a whole, as well as specific keywords relevant to each individual page they publish with Vidy’s application layer integrated. These keywords become another input for the consensus layer to evaluate when matching relevant ads to the natural language of a publisher page. The publisher receives a similar dashboard  to that of the advertiser where they can see all pages indexed, all currently embedded vidys, and add and remove vidys at any time. The dashboard will show performance statistics of each embed and allow any page ro have ads turned on or off. When user Z visits Publisher Ys page, Publisher Y shares user Z’s demographic information via a secure smart contract with Vidy’s consensus layer. This handoff occurs as soon as the user reaches the site, so that the consensus layer has time to use the decrypted user data to filter ads for placement behind the text before the user or the publisher experiences a delay in experience. Miners driving the consensus layer then place the most relevant ads behind the linked text that they will be activated on within that publisher’s page.

As user Z holds down on the video ad, the application layer records hold  time and  reports it to  the data layer’s ledger for calculation of VidyCoin payout to both the publisher and the user.
The advertiser’s VidyCoin balance is subsequently credited at the end of the day based on hold time performance. The data layer also stores and processes data on which ads were held and which were skipped to then pass along to Vidy’s AI engine for further user profile precision learning.

Still the question, how does the layer know user Z's wallet information etc?

User Z has to sign up with email address to redeem Vidycoin. So once User Z sign up his info is locked into smart contract.

And how does the smart contract know that it is user Z and not user F or U or C or K?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

That would be great because is a clear sign of transparency for the project, and that is something investors like to see in a project.

Transparency will be appreciated and as I guess trust can be gained through it. I am waiting to see such list.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

The concept and model is very impressive and is a good business model to keep the token demand high but is it practical ? I mean there are many revolutionary sounding project which was practically unachievable even though it is sound theoretically. So was just wondering if what speculators think of this one

As a simple user I earn Vidy tokens by watching videos but where do the tokens come from? Does the website owner have to buy the tokens on the market?

Advertiser X signs up to Vidy, connects their crypto wallet and shows the amount of VidyCoin that they have staked, subsequently unlocking either the Titanium, Gold, or Platinum advertising tier. The advertiser then gets access to a dashboard where they can manage their campaigns and upload their video advertisements. All uploaded video advertisements are transcribed ro determine the words said in them, and subsequently run through a convolutional neural network to segment out speakers in preparation of being embedded into corresponding text.

The advertiser then lists up to 10 keywords that embody their video advertisement, and designates the campaign dates, preferred target demographic (if available), and how much ad spend to allocate to its campaign. All ad spend is automatically credited from their VidyCoin wallet balance at the end of each day. If they are a Platinum tier advertiser, they can also designate which publishers that they prefer to advertise with, and which they prefer to avoid. When the campaign is ready, the advertiser hits the “Go Live” button and from there the consensus layer has access to advertiser X’s new video ads for adjudication on placement in available publisher inventory.

On the dashboard the advertiser can adjust live campaigns, view statistics  on each campaign and individual video ad’s performance, and see analytics on users and publishers to evaluate how they are performing and iterate copy and creative accordingly.

Publisher Y signs up to Vidy, connects their wallet and selects ‘Allow’ to share all pages on their site with the Vidy indexer. The Vidy indexer powers the consensus layer’s matching script by scanning for natural language on each publisher page against  the keywords  and  transcriptions of possible ads. Publisher Y is then prompted to enter keywords of ads that are most relevant to their platform as a whole, as well as specific keywords relevant to each individual page they publish with Vidy’s application layer integrated. These keywords become another input for the consensus layer to evaluate when matching relevant ads to the natural language of a publisher page. The publisher receives a similar dashboard  to that of the advertiser where they can see all pages indexed, all currently embedded vidys, and add and remove vidys at any time. The dashboard will show performance statistics of each embed and allow any page ro have ads turned on or off. When user Z visits Publisher Ys page, Publisher Y shares user Z’s demographic information via a secure smart contract with Vidy’s consensus layer. This handoff occurs as soon as the user reaches the site, so that the consensus layer has time to use the decrypted user data to filter ads for placement behind the text before the user or the publisher experiences a delay in experience. Miners driving the consensus layer then place the most relevant ads behind the linked text that they will be activated on within that publisher’s page.

As user Z holds down on the video ad, the application layer records hold  time and  reports it to  the data layer’s ledger for calculation of VidyCoin payout to both the publisher and the user.
The advertiser’s VidyCoin balance is subsequently credited at the end of the day based on hold time performance. The data layer also stores and processes data on which ads were held and which were skipped to then pass along to Vidy’s AI engine for further user profile precision learning.

Still the question, how does the layer know user Z's wallet information etc?

User Z has to sign up with email address to redeem Vidycoin. So once User Z sign up his info is locked into smart contract.

And how does the smart contract know that it is user Z and not user F or U or C or K?

probably with an non changeable identifier, otherwise it wont work, since many identities can share the same credentials and have to be separately recognized.
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Is there a preliminary study on how this project will impact major advertisement platforms like Google and Facebook? I think they might be interested with this project. Imho.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

Oh will they? It's a good thing if they're gonna do it, because they didn't invest with crypto as far as I understood so there's no address or smart contract to show to show those transactions

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: