Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

We will launch our live product hopfully before ICO. Date has not been confirme yet.
It will be great as nothing helps more a project than a real example and this will attract a lots of investors.

Launching the real product/demo version will be better way to get the attentions from people. I wish vidy will be able to launch it before the main ICO.

I also hope that Vidy team will be able to finish an mvp before the main sale, that could be a huge advantage. They already have a very good list of partners, with mvp, I'm sure the sale would be successful.

We have our product launch line up so community can see how vidy works Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Looking forward for the updated and new Information

Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

Hi . I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait this to look what is going to occur!

This project indeed looks so promising. The idea to benefit all of possible users in regards with video ads will change the way we handle ads.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Yes i also think that the credibility of the project is good at the moment. The team is active and seems smart, the visbility of the project is nice, the telegram group is very active and it’s very important at the moment in the crypto world. Maybe a nice future for vidy.

Definitely, They have a great team who is supportive and active with all the queries from the community. Their Telegram channel is always full with positive comments and new people are joining in everyday.  Grin

that's good to hear, I haven't been to telegram in a while. maybe I'll go today
You are right, in telegram very responsive administrator, he answers to all questions and not only this, I like when such interaction with the community.

Generally, they seem to have a community manager that successfully does his job. That's quite rare these days, many projects neglect the importance of good communication.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

Yes i also think that the credibility of the project is good at the moment. The team is active and seems smart, the visbility of the project is nice, the telegram group is very active and it’s very important at the moment in the crypto world. Maybe a nice future for vidy.

Definitely, They have a great team who is supportive and active with all the queries from the community. Their Telegram channel is always full with positive comments and new people are joining in everyday.  Grin

You are right, in telegram very responsive administrator, he answers to all questions and not only this, I like when such interaction with the community.

Generally, they seem to have a community manager that successfully does his job. That's quite rare these days, many projects neglect the importance of good communication.

Their manager is really working on the project so he always answers filled with information.

Other icos should take this as an example.

Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

Can we have some information about data privacy, will be present some feature when you can choose if your activity will be tracked or not ?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good

We will have the application layer is the consumer-facing distributor of video ads across the web, encapsulated in an SDK that can be installed with just a tap by any publisher.

Our NLP Protocol, Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

Our Consensus Layer receives user data along with ad performance information from the data layer and processes it as inputs in the placement-scripts that it runs. This is done in conjunction with decrypting the smart contracts that are handed off for user-data target application.

Our Data Layer is the foundation of the Vidy Ad distribution platform, concurrently communicating with the application consensus layers, and transparently maintaining all incoming data in the immutable Vidy ledger. The data layer maintains a record of all embed placements, hold times, VidyCoin payouts, VidyCoin staked balances, and all VidyCoin transactions via the application layer’s one-tap purchase modal.
Hold To Earn VidyCoin

Do you think that Ethereum will be able to handle all of this? A solution can be ARK when they will release coreV2 and ArkVM, you just fork your own bridgechain with arkVM enabled and you won't bloat the main chain

At this moment Ethereum will be able to handle it, we have tested. In the future we will have our own blockchain.

Dunno if it was already asked but you will develop your blockchain from scratch or you have in mind to build it on top of other platforms or to fork other enstabilished blockchains?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good

We will have the application layer is the consumer-facing distributor of video ads across the web, encapsulated in an SDK that can be installed with just a tap by any publisher.

Our NLP Protocol, Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

Our Consensus Layer receives user data along with ad performance information from the data layer and processes it as inputs in the placement-scripts that it runs. This is done in conjunction with decrypting the smart contracts that are handed off for user-data target application.

Our Data Layer is the foundation of the Vidy Ad distribution platform, concurrently communicating with the application consensus layers, and transparently maintaining all incoming data in the immutable Vidy ledger. The data layer maintains a record of all embed placements, hold times, VidyCoin payouts, VidyCoin staked balances, and all VidyCoin transactions via the application layer’s one-tap purchase modal.
Hold To Earn VidyCoin

Do you think that Ethereum will be able to handle all of this? A solution can be ARK when they will release coreV2 and ArkVM, you just fork your own bridgechain with arkVM enabled and you won't bloat the main chain

At this moment Ethereum will be able to handle it, we have tested. In the future we will have our own blockchain.

Dunno if it was already asked but you will develop your blockchain from scratch or you have in mind to build it on top of other platforms or to fork other enstabilished blockchains?

Maybe Ardor and its child chain system will be interesting for Vidy. You have the benefits of your own chain combined with the security of Ardor.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

how much bonus have the pre sale investors got? how much tokens per eth? didnt find this information yet T_T"
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:28:10 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 12:51:41 PM by vidy

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

how much bonus have the pre sale investors got? how much tokens per eth? didnt find this information yet T_T"
That information is not available, pre-ico bonus is 33%, private investors may have gotten 50% bonus/discount!

vidycoinIntroducing one of our advisors, Mr Boon Swan Foo who is Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings. Mr Boon brings to Vidy a wealth of experience and we are grateful for the guidance this far. We ended the night with good food and cold beers 🍻
That is not how you post images here in forum, you should insert direct link( it should end with .jpeg/.img etc..).
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

Their manager is really working on the project so he always answers filled with information.

indeed a team like this is needed, with the active thread this will form a community that is loyal to this project. besides it will make the investors interested to study this project then join.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:09:30 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 01:26:19 PM by vidy

Who is on the Vidy team?

The Vidy project grew out of Harvard University, where Patrick Colangelo (CEO) founded the company out of his dorm room and was president of the Harvard Entrepreneurship Forum.

The Vidy team has wide ranging industry/technical backgrounds including Hedge Fund Management (Patrick Colangelo), Private Equity and Angel Investment (Dan Sullivan), International Investment Banking (Matthew Lim), Mobile Game Development and Blockchain development (Jake Rosin), Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Blockchain Development (Marco Vanossi), Supply Chain Logistics (Garrett Wilson), Ad Blocking Extensions (Arria Owlia), Automotive Software Development and cryptography (Nicholas Kubiac), Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (Kyubyong Park), Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and blockchain development (Harry Yang).

In addition to the industry and technical experience listed above, each member of the Vidy team was selected for their experience founding and running their own business, with several achieving multiple successful exits before joining the Vidy team.

We have chosen to disrupt the advertising industry because 1) we recognize the massive economic opportunity in doing so and 2) we are perfectly positioned to create something spectacular given our team's collective natural language, blockchain, and business development expertise.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

indeed a team like this is needed, with the active thread this will form a community that is loyal to this project. besides it will make the investors interested to study this project then join.

Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Like I said before and have been saying.. all the project seems to focus in telegram now, its the trend. Forum is becoming more deserted each passing day

This is  not very intelligent, but I also can understand it, because the merit system will slowly BTCT let die.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Like I said before and have been saying.. all the project seems to focus in telegram now, its the trend. Forum is becoming more deserted each passing day

This is  not very intelligent, but I also can understand it, because the merit system will slowly BTCT let die.
Right, they use their resources somewhere where is the majority of their audience. And after merits appeared it's probably not here.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Right, they use their resources somewhere where is the majority of their audience. And after merits appeared it's probably not here.

Yeah, seems that for a lot of projects telegram has become the first choice for communicating. But I still prefer BTCT as I find it hard to follow discussions at telegram.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CastiRo666

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

Can track the number of tokens sold?
Gabriel_Mari

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

The plan looks rather budding!
Very nice design, classy project, cerebral design.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: