Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:19:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and
does not meet any obstacles.

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful

Advertising is a huuuge market nowadays, innovations in this area are always welcome, I don't see why wouldn't they become successful if they work hard enough.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...

Most projects I saw used the word partners very inaccurate, I am very curious, what vidy will say about it.

Good question and yes, I also saw a lot of projects who used the word "partner" for just putting them into their website but nothing more. Would be nice to get informations on how the partnership works.

To bring this forward once again. Vidy Team, can you give us informations about these partnerships?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.

I think the success is relevant to how many big players will use vidy. From the partners, we can see, too many! So it will definitely be a success.
Indeed, they are looking for new ways of using marketing. This sounds to me like the kind of project that can be a big succes or a big fail depending of how the market accepts their new ideas.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.

I think the success is relevant to how many big players will use vidy. From the partners, we can see, too many! So it will definitely be a success.
Indeed, they are looking for new ways of using marketing. This sounds to me like the kind of project that can be a big succes or a big fail depending of how the market accepts their new ideas.

that where they should have an evangelist to help promote it. we could contribute too.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

We confirm our partnership with everyone, infact we will start launching our product with our partner for a proof.

But where to find this confirm? And Im interesting, how this partners will collabrate with your project? (How they will using, help etc. to your project)

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

We confirm our partnership with everyone, infact we will start launching our product with our partner for a proof.

But where to find this confirm? And Im interesting, how this partners will collabrate with your project? (How they will using, help etc. to your project)

We can wait the first working project that will be lunched before the ICO and should be with one of this partners. Then we will see ...
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

I think that a collaborations means that they will leverage Vidy's tech on their website or they will use vidy's tech to post advertising videos on vatious websites, one of the two options in my opinion

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

on the communication department nothing to say very well prepared and with a wide choice of channels, communication and a key point to attract new potential investors, the idea and winning video ads behind the text, I think it will be a great success
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

I don't believe all these companies are vidy's partners. Well, until I see some proofs. For other projects, it's a success to have one famous partner, and here so many?

We will be launching our live product with our partner before ICO for a Proof.

And if this partner is an unknown company from your list? It doesnt proof the other ones ... we will see.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

Interesting concept, ads and video ads are huge market with a lot of possibility, also crypocrruencies have a nice potential in these industry. If the team has already raised 16 millions as announced it could be very interesting, they will be able to develop at least something.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Interesting concept, ads and video ads are huge market with a lot of possibility, also crypocrruencies have a nice potential in these industry. If the team has already raised 16 millions as announced it could be very interesting, they will be able to develop at least something.
I hope the next stage will be as successful as private sales stage - 16 million is impressive amount at this moment, they have big chance of being hype project.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:12 PM

I hope the next stage will be as successful as private sales stage - 16 million is impressive amount at this moment, they have big chance of being hype project.
Yes, somebody has to do that finally, why not them. It's high time for somebody to break the negative trend.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

Yes, somebody has to do that finally, why not them. It's high time for somebody to break the negative trend.

well, the next bull run is just around the corner ^^ the crypto community is getting ready to take off soon Smiley

lets hope for the best when the vidy ico sale starts Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

Nice to see when i get back the thread is filled with new pages !
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

well, the next bull run is just around the corner ^^ the crypto community is getting ready to take off soon Smiley

still think we have a smooth climb at the moment, we will have a race straight away, but if the market stabilizes now, I will be satisfied as the race will become more interesting, and ICOS like this will have their time
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

We already started whitelist and we have some big investor on pre sale as well. So we are hoping to have good fund raise in pre sale round.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

still think we have a smooth climb at the moment, we will have a race straight away, but if the market stabilizes now, I will be satisfied as the race will become more interesting, and ICOS like this will have their time

Thanks for your support! Thats what we hoping as well for market to recover.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

Nice to see when i get back the thread is filled with new pages !

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

This is the current industry stat

[/url]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: