Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?

The idea is similiar, you will see content you are interested in.
But the content is hidden and you have to hover over a keyword or a picture, if I got it right.

No a coder but I'm assuming it will adopt the use of cookies in browser ?

Vidy’s solution is an invisible layer that rests atop any web page, allowing advertisers to embed their video ads behind the relevant text that they are linked to.

Do you have example? Demo version or full version or at last video which showing how this working? I want to see this in action

I think they will release a demo soon for this one.

I hope they will. I'm also interested to see this system at work. They have the start of a sale scheduled for 31st of July, right? Would be great if they released something before then.
also i hope they(team) release a demo as soon as possible even before the start of the planned sale on july 31, however, the concept seems similar to that of google ads on youtube, maybe is the contrary video ads from text...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?

But the content is hidden and you have to hover over a keyword or a picture, if I got it right.

Vidy’s solution is an invisible layer that rests atop any web page, allowing advertisers to embed their video ads behind the relevant text that they are linked to.

Do you have example? Demo version or full version or at last video which showing how this working? I want to see this in action

I hope they will. I'm also interested to see this system at work. They have the start of a sale scheduled for 31st of July, right? Would be great if they released something before then.
also i hope they(team) release a demo as soon as possible even before the start of the planned sale on july 31, however, the concept seems similar to that of google ads on youtube, maybe is the contrary video ads from text...
I guess they are not that stupid to compete in that area and they will find out something new and competitive...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Could someone tell me if there is a new airdrop open for Vidy? Apparently there are some people trying to use Vidy's name and success for fake releases. I hope that the Team can inform us with certainty
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

Could someone tell me if there is a new airdrop open for Vidy? Apparently there are some people trying to use Vidy's name and success for fake releases. I hope that the Team can inform us with certainty

Thanks for your info, We have not announce anything officially.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:04:12 AM

We will release our demo and live product before ICO.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:04:46 AM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:07:12 AM

Vidy seems to be doing really well in telegram. Looks like a big community and active channel. Would be nice to see the same here in the forum

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:11:32 AM

A demo version is indeed very important to know how the things will run. We then can submit our feedback to make the project more steady.

Thank you for your support! The demo will be a surprise for the community and the world. We are considering going live with one of our partners and you guys can experience the product on an actual live site. So there may not even be a demo but us being live on various sites. We'll keep everyone informed about the plan

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:14:36 AM

Thanks for your suggetion we will have live product before ICO

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:16:39 AM

Yes the telegram channel work pretty well, it’s a good indicator of hype coming around the project, and the team is very active on telegram. I think that the community start to growth and people seems to likie how the team communicate, so let’s see if things continue like that.
I am happy when the team is active in communicating with the community and they ready answer to all questions.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:17:11 AM

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:23:22 AM

Michael Von Schlippe Joins Vidy’s Advisory Board

The Vidy team is delighted to announce that Michael Von Schlippe, Managing Shareholder at Indochine Media Ventures (“IMV”), is joining the Vidy team as an Advisor.

Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Singapore, Indochine Media Ventures is a media and publishing company focusing on digital publishing, high-end magazines, books and events. Flagship brands under IMV include luxury magazine Robb Report, Buro 24/7, STAIL, Barcode, My Pope, Esquire and the Luxury Guide. These flagship brands have distribution and coverage all over Southeast Asia.

As an advisor to the Vidy team, Michael brings on board extensive experience from the media and publishing industry. Michael has an illustrious media and publishing career, having worked in Moscow, Almaty (Kazakhstan) and Southeast Asia for more than 20 years.

Over the years, Michael has held many senior executive positions throughout his career with a key focus on luxury and upscale media. He was previously Managing Director at Conde Nast from 1999 to 2003 before going on to be a Founder and Managing Shareholder of IMV since 2010. Today, IMV has a dominant presence throughout Southeast Asia with offices in every major Southeast Asian city such as Singapore (Headquarters), Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines.

Given his extensive media and publishing experience, Michael would be a valuable addition to Vidy’s Advisory Board. His experience and expertise in this area will provide relevant advice and guidance regarding Vidy’s foray into the digital advertising industry.

We are also pleased to also announce that IMV is a partner to Vidy. The Vidy team is currently working with several of IMV’s flagship brands such as Robb Report and Esquire to implement Vidy’s technology onto their media. We are excited on this partnership and believe such will showcase the benefits which Vidy’s technology brings to publishers globally.

Please join us in welcoming Michael Von Schlippe to the Vidy team!

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:27:53 AM

Please see the information below to understand the idea of collecting the data:

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.

I don't understand this process, when uou lock data I'm assuming that my data = my IP, but in case I have dynamic IP ? You should get data thanks to cookies that are saved in my browser ?

I think you will need to make an account because IPs can change, cookies can be deleted etc.

possibly KYC as well. I've seen other teams do the same.

Don't suggest KYC for anything Smiley

Joke aside, i think KYC would hurt the process and many people would avoid that. They can use the solution what download services using (rapidgator, depositfiles etc.)

Hmm i think KYC is really needed these days. regarding the aml and so

KYC is needed for ICOs, crowdfunding in general and exchanges, why the hell would I need to submit KYC to receive tokens while I'm watching ads, that's no sense in my opinion

People do not need to do KYC when they are watching ad to earn token

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:46:10 AM

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:48:09 AM

It seems that there is some advisors on board, and some interesting one. It’s a good point for vidy I think, especially now where advisors is required for the image of the project and for the hype generated during the ico. If the team continue to handle the commmunication nicely I think things can work nicely.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

You mean full version or beta? And when ICO starts? I see, that pre-ICO starts in 39 days. But there is no ICO date. ANd how long will be ingoing?
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

You mean full version or beta? And when ICO starts? I see, that pre-ICO starts in 39 days. But there is no ICO date. ANd how long will be ingoing?

probably right after the pre-ICO and they're referring to a beta I think.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

Followed most of them and it feels so exciting with the project. Video ads behind the text is indeed a brand new idea and I love the new thing to be emerged.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

probably right after the pre-ICO and they're referring to a beta I think.

Yes, I think they are talking about a beta version to see how it works. After the ICO it will be polishing up the product and making it as good as possible.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

I like this meme.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: