Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

partnerships and sponsors are fundamental for a project based on advertising, waiting for a mvp, the only fact that they(team) can do a little more is presence here on the forum...
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

They seem not active here like they used to be.

In telegram, they are still very active but seems they started to ignore here.

I noticed that, they just left this thread, maybe because they think that they won't get much traction over here. I don't know if they're right or not, I only know that telegram is just a jungle

I don't think they have left the thread. They are more active on telegram, but you are correct by saying that telegram is a jungle. A fun one but still a jungle which is almost unreadable.

They plan to publish a list of their 16m USD investors as well as releasing the MVP before the pre-sale starts. That was said in Telegram.

That will be good if they able to do it just on time. Transparency is everything in this matter. ICO is just trust based investment I guess.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

I noticed that, they just left this thread, maybe because they think that they won't get much traction over here. I don't know if they're right or not, I only know that telegram is just a jungle

it's not really a jungle, the admins are very active there and trying to help people.

Was speaking about telegram in general, do you agree with me that is a jungle? Do you remember last year? ICOs were on Slack where you can have multiple channels, it was way more better. Unfortunally phishing attempts where there

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

it's not really a jungle, the admins are very active there and trying to help people.

Was speaking about telegram in general, do you agree with me that is a jungle? Do you remember last year? ICOs were on Slack where you can have multiple channels, it was way more better. Unfortunally phishing attempts where there

Yes, but Slack had made its limitations and this will be their dead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

isn't Slack already kinda dead/? don't remember the last time a project had a slack.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

isn't Slack already kinda dead/? don't remember the last time a project had a slack.
It is still alive, but many people prefer nowadays discord - it's more convenient I guess and a bit easy to use
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

Yes slack was used in the past for many project but not now. Usually now telegram and bitcointalk are the most important social network to communicate and build a community for a project. Vidy team is really active on these social media for exemple.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

I don't think they have left the thread. They are more active on telegram, but you are correct by saying that telegram is a jungle. A fun one but still a jungle which is almost unreadable.

They plan to publish a list of their 16m USD investors as well as releasing the MVP before the pre-sale starts. That was said in Telegram.

Seems that they have a lot of things to publish and share with us some real info ...as list of investors and partnership confirmation ...until then is like all the projects even if the admin are online here and also on telegram 
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Seems that they have a lot of things to publish and share with us some real info ...as list of investors and partnership confirmation ...until then is like all the projects even if the admin are online here and also on telegram 
Indeed, maybe they are waiting for the proper moment to publish all that info and cause a bigger impact after the summer. Because that is a really important info that a lot of investors would like to know before putting their money on it.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

Yes slack was used in the past for many project but not now. Usually now telegram and bitcointalk are the most important social network to communicate and build a community for a project. Vidy team is really active on these social media for exemple.
There are actually still some projects operating on Discord, in addition to the Telegran, Slack is really painful nowadays, bigger place for unnecessary FUD and little focus on the real objective, opt for Telegran and Discord currently seems better for me
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

Indeed, maybe they are waiting for the proper moment to publish all that info and cause a bigger impact after the summer. Because that is a really important info that a lot of investors would like to know before putting their money on it.
Publishing the investors listand releasing the MVP before pre-sale could boost the interest in the project and result in some hype just at the right time. Hopefully they stick to their plans.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

Hopefully they'll catch this early bull train to raise what they needed,

btw. about slack, i think its an old platform i never liked it, discord is much better. and telegram or bitcointalk are another type of platform.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

btw. about slack, i think its an old platform i never liked it, discord is much better. and telegram or bitcointalk are another type of platform.

Its not really a bull train, its a little calf atm. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

Its not really a bull train, its a little calf atm. Smiley

Yeü, it's still a young bull that could run in the wrong direction but I think we are on the right path.  Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

Not anymore on bitcointalk it seems, I'm not on their telegram channel so I can't say if they are active there or not. Just wondering why they stopped being active here, maybe because of the lack of actual news

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Slack was the most used application in the past but since there were too many scammers/bad people using it to get the benefit from themselves then many projects left it and use the other platform like telegram or discord.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Not anymore on bitcointalk it seems, I'm not on their telegram channel so I can't say if they are active there or not. Just wondering why they stopped being active here, maybe because of the lack of actual news

Maybe they think telegram is a better use of their time. They're active there

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

Usually people are more active and expend more time in social media platforms that in forum so I can see the point on expending more time there than here.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Usually people are more active and expend more time in social media platforms that in forum so I can see the point on expending more time there than here.

I don't know, it  really depends on the social media I think. Telegram is confusing, I can never find important stuff there, I don't really understand, to be honest, why somebody would consider it their primary social media.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

in the past, in fact, many programs used as a communication channel slack, now the main channels are telegram and bitcointalk, but follow the news on telegram in my opinion is a little confusing i would like weekly news here on the forum where it is easier for me to follow...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: