Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629686 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:30:05 PM

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:36:37 PM

it is a good news ,but all of us are not very happy with it,because we do not believe it

You are not speaking for everyone here and are misrepresenting those of us who do not share your opinion.

Also, DTS we know you are pressing the issue regarding getting our shares listed but it's a fine line between having good intentions and spamming the thread every other post.

zumzero - basically the 3 people the dont share the majority of the shareholders views are outnumbered.  to use the spirit of spock on this topic - the wishes/views of the many outweigh the wishes/views of the few.
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:55:03 PM

Let's keep this ball of questions rolling. Here's what I've seen so far (feel free to add):

• With "mining gear" do you mean VMC built miners? If so, who's producing the chips?
  • How much did you pay for that 100 Th/s and how much is the power bill going to be?
  • How much will the 2nd 100 Th/s cost?
  • What is expected profit from this?
  • When can we trade?

Subcide

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:14:39 PM

This would be good news for a company able to pay dividends to shareholders.  What's the current plan with dividends and/or getting  shares traded Ken?
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:16:13 PM

Also, DTS we know you are pressing the issue regarding getting our shares listed but it's a fine line between having good intentions and spamming the thread every other post.

I don't think that is fair atall. You have posted 11 times over the past five pages and DTS has posted only 6 times. So are you saying it's alright for you to spam the thread with repeated 'amazing company' posts but it's not alright for DTS to express his valid concerns?? These valid concerns almost everyone agrees with incase you hadn't noticed. WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR SHARES? You really think that is Trolling? What do you think the point of being an 'investor' in a listed company is?? You are supposed to hold shares.

How about you Mods get your act together and delete the image post? You said images were not allowed on here but if it supports your own point of view you allow it to stand?

Over the past 2 days Knybe, me and now DTS have all been called Trolls by 2 different Mods. This is simply abuse of power. The Mods are now showing cultish type behavior with their blind faith in this company and their turning on the doubters. You have lost all sense of reason and are calling regular investors Trolls? Insane.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:20:04 PM

For now that's 10mh/s/share - soon to be 20mh/s

For now it's just words. I'll believe Ken when I actually see the 100 TH/s online.

So Ken, once again, one easy yes/no question:

Do the 100 TH/s consist of VMC built miners?

it's not a mystery

http://avalon-asics.com
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:34:22 PM

Let's keep this ball of questions rolling. Here's what I've seen so far (feel free to add):

• With "mining gear" do you mean VMC built miners? If so, who's producing the chips?
  • How much did you pay for that 100 Th/s and how much is the power bill going to be?
  • How much will the 2nd 100 Th/s cost?
  • What is expected profit from this?
  • When can we trade?

ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS, PLUS:

WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE @ MINUTES OF YOUR DAY TO PROVIDE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE?

it seems that once again your weekly news is that it will be 2 more weeks before there is proof.

Ken, we have been waiting on chips since the end of last year. You have kept us largely in the dark as our competition has been ramping up. Remember that you started ACTM so that you could provide a quicker solution to bitcoin mining? Is this going to happen? Or is all of the money going to drain out of this company before it does? Ken, get your act together. Get help where you need help to get this project completed promptly, or liquidate the public shares. Get people involved that have a passion for bitcoin mining and pay them with the company's half of the shares. I know that there have been a lot of mishaps and things out of your control. That's partly how the bitcoin world is right now, everything moves so fast. Either you can handle the task at hand in this environment and provide a return to the investors or you cannot. Do you have what it takes? If not, throw in the towel. If so, get us something to show for all this time and money.

Well written, so do I have what it takes you ask, well ask again in about 14 days.
its been 12 days now and all i see is words. the last time a photo was posted it was of a workdesk with a dissassembled PC case

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:37:23 PM

So no evidence of anything.

Not a word about our shares.  So the news is pointless.  How does he plan to distribute the profits from these miners if we don't have our shares?

How did this recover the eASIC NRE?  

It's pretty obvious to me that Ken took what money he got back eASIC, refunded whatever preorders there were and put the remainder into some bulk purchase of chips.  I doubt he talked to Avalon.  These are probably Terraminers.  I don't think there is a custom chip.  He likely bought someone else's stuff and he's going to mine with it.  

If it happens quickly enough, could stand to gain some coin since BFL, Black Arrow, and KNC are late.  But if "two weeks" turns into "four weeks" then Black Arrow is shipping and if BFL is shipping (Not likely knowing them) then it's a wash.  10,000+ Monarchs going out the door plus god-knows-how-many hosting contracts they sold.  Plus you still have Bitmain's new miner that they are releasing at the end of the month, though it's currently not profitable to buy it.  Knowing them they'll cut the price aggressively.  

So if it happens in two weeks...  We make some money.  Anything after that will make 200th feel like 200gh today.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

The new Avalon's cost around one bitcoin per 192Gh/s so for 1000 bitcoin we could buy almost 200Th/s.

I don't like those numbers. I don't like them because they fit perfectly with our finances.

Before Zum deletes this post, remember this is reasonable speculation based on the current facts.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:55:41 PM

If it happens quickly enough, could stand to gain some coin since BFL, Black Arrow, and KNC are late.  But if "two weeks" turns into "four weeks" then Black Arrow is shipping and if BFL is shipping (Not likely knowing them) then it's a wash.  10,000+ Monarchs going out the door plus god-knows-how-many hosting contracts they sold.  

Yah the Monarch shipping is gonna be the "Low Orbit ASIC Cannon" as I like to call it.

Hopefully we can get some hash out in front. I'm not quite liking the idea of solo-ing until we have at least 500TH under our belt though, and that for current diff, in a month or two 1PH will be a bare minimum.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:56:36 PM

please Ken, for the love of god, PLEASE what is going on with our shares?
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

This is all I care about..    Good news or bad news it's all useless unless I can trade my shares. Reissuing us our shares on Havelock or CT will have no bearing on the VMC investigation. It's been over 3 months now, come on Ken.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Ozymandias2

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:40:50 PM

First off, I'm glad to see that ActM will be bringing some hashing power online (I would also suggest pool mining on eligius until we accumulate at least 1% of the network). I'm also curious about all of the questions raised above:

1) What chips are going to be used for the 100th/s and then the other 100th/s?
2) What was/will be the cost of the above chips?
3) When will shares be available and what is the latest plan for where they will be hosted? Still CryptoTrade, Colored Coins, other?
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 06:14:19 PM

I pm'd Ken earlier...
Hi Ken,

Thanks for the update regarding the target hash rates for the data centre for month one.

I am very pleased that you have been able to work towards getting the hashing farm up and running and can't wait to see the btc rolling in!

Will you soon be releasing more information specifying the details of the mining equipment being used?

Have you implemented an intermediate 'stop-gap' solution for the business while we develop our own 28nm chips or are we much further ahead than we thought? 

How are things coming along with the pre-ordered products?

Are you able to give us an update on the MSD investigation specifically referring to the status of our shares?

And finally, are you happy for me to post your responses to these questions.

Cheers,

zumzero

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:14:59 PM

Weekly Update 3/19/2014

Here is the good news for March, we are rolling off the production line ~100 TH/s of mining gear which will be installed in our soon to be leased data-center.  We are expecting to have the 100 TH/s up and running on our BTCGuild account in the next 2 weeks, so everyone will be able to see the new hashing power.  We will then convert to sole mining over the next month.  After the first 100 TH/s is on line we will be increasing our hashing power on a regular basis.  We are expecting the next increase in hashing power to be ~100 TH/s within a month for a total of ~200 TH/s.

Active Mining PR Staff

nice news, but i been silent for long time, because whatever we say here won't change anything.

too much usage of the word "soon", "expecting" and again 2 weeks.

this news made me remember labcoin, when he said he will add hash daily Tongue

edit: it doesn't make sense, more people are trading in CT, while rest of share is locked away?
if MSD stopping you, why these ppl keep on trading?
does MSD still on effect if decide to go direct share?

i asked this questions before weeks ago, all ignored.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:38:00 PM

Weekly Update 3/19/2014

Here is the good news for March, we are rolling off the production line ~100 TH/s of mining gear which will be installed in our soon to be leased data-center.  We are expecting to have the 100 TH/s up and running on our BTCGuild account in the next 2 weeks, so everyone will be able to see the new hashing power.  We will then convert to sole mining over the next month.  After the first 100 TH/s is on line we will be increasing our hashing power on a regular basis.  We are expecting the next increase in hashing power to be ~100 TH/s within a month for a total of ~200 TH/s.

Active Mining PR Staff

nice news, but i been silent for long time, because whatever we say here won't change anything.

edit: it doesn't make sense, more people are trading in CT, while rest of share is locked away?

Here's a thought: The shares on CT are being transacted on CTs platform in China where the MSD has no jurisdiction. Ken issuing shares back to shareholders would take place in Missouri, where the MSD has absolute authority over the matter.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bitmoon

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:03:44 PM

Weekly Update 3/19/2014

Active Mining PR Staff

Here's a thought: The shares on CT are being transacted on CTs platform in China where the MSD has no jurisdiction. Ken issuing shares back to shareholders would take place in Missouri, where the MSD has absolute authority over the matter.

thanks makes sense, but it begs another question, sorry

at the time of listing ukyo shares or before it, why didn't ken list us along those shares or before those shares?
i believe there was no MSD.

edit: if its because hold up between choosing CT or CC, then MSD came in after ukyo share is list.
then i can just wait happily again, no worries

bitmoon

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:08:45 PM

hi ken

https://www.cryptomex.io/ 

that web looks nice and clean. but beta
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

and where was Ken when he issued those shares on CT, he was in missouri just as he would be if he were to give us our shares back now.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:28:51 PM

thanks makes sense, but it begs another question, sorry

at the time of listing ukyo shares or before it, why didn't ken list us along those shares or before those shares?
i believe there was no MSD.

edit: if its because hold up between choosing CT or CC, then MSD came in after ukyo share is list.
then i can just wait happily again, no worries

I'm speculating, here so I really don't know why just Ukyo's shares were listed and sold and not all of our shares also transferred. I'd love to hear Ken chime in on this as it is one of the biggest issue ActM shareholders are facing.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: