Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12680 times)
Franco7272

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

Did sale started?I heard there was some problems with starting the sale...
Yes, it just started today I believe.It's finally live. I think they have announced it here too.
I heard that presale was a success and soft cap has been reached. Kudos to the team. What's the next plan?I am sure there are more who were left out .Would there be another sale to happen?

Really? That's a wow! I never doubted Remoneta since day 1.
I believe this happens because Moneta has a solid referral program that attracts investors.
Me too.
Well, I won't argue about that. I myself have attracted by that bonuses. So it's not a question why the hard cap was reached in a matter of hours. 

I think they wrote that the soft cap was reached. So hard cap is probably within reach which is good news.

The hard cap is reached, and there are people in the TG channel asking the team to use the reached hard cap as the soft cap and to set the new hard cap higher

If this is a possibility it would be great for all of us who didn't get a chance to invest yet

In fact, I'm waiting too.
Franco7272

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

Will there be a public sale later?

I really hope so, because there are so many who ask for it. Wink
Franco7272

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

Will a road show be planned in the future?
Franco7272

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

The project is quite interesting, but how long has it been developing? Do I really need to be trusted? I'm wondering if a private sale of tokens has already begun.

They started only private sale.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.

Is it really possible to research if your patent idea is original enough so you know what your chances are?

A patent claim or request is usually done to ensure that the idea created is not copied and is protected from being copied by others. Also, presumably the patent creator requesting for this had done its due diligence in cross-checking if their patent claim is an original one and isn't infringing on another. Grin

Hope that is very clear enough to understand that there isn't anything to worry about regarding this.  Wink

If that is how it works then that's fine. I thought the agency you file the patent with will also do some research on whether there might be some competing patent that is in conflict of a new filing.
fivestarBTC

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:26:11 AM

Grin how has the Project been going ?
DrCryptos

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

Will there be a public sale later?

I really hope so, because there are so many who ask for it. Wink

lots of people hoping for more
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

How much tokens was sold during this presale?

They were sold in 3.5 hours. Shocked Shocked

that has been a good record set in the crypto space
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:52:43 AM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.

Is it really possible to research if your patent idea is original enough so you know what your chances are?

A patent claim or request is usually done to ensure that the idea created is not copied and is protected from being copied by others. Also, presumably the patent creator requesting for this had done its due diligence in cross-checking if their patent claim is an original one and isn't infringing on another. Grin

Hope that is very clear enough to understand that there isn't anything to worry about regarding this.  Wink

If that is how it works then that's fine. I thought the agency you file the patent with will also do some research on whether there might be some competing patent that is in conflict of a new filing.

Patents are been filed!! but know that people look for a way around it
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:20:58 AM

the mind of an investor is meant to be able to take a project and see if it will be profitable in the future!! so i have been thinking will ReMoneta be a great investment ?
 Grin Grin
In my opinion, I would rather go invest with Remoneta as ReMoneta solves these problems (and more) and satisfies the needs by combining technology, real estate and finance in a way that has not been done before.
That makes a lot of sense to me. One thing I like about Remoneta is their bonus program.
indeed! Imagine how many people registered? According to Hadley the CEO on the TG channel there are now over 56,000 people registered for the referral and still, more are coming. Shocked

Yes, this is correct. If you join at www.ReMoneta.com/maitre you can see the current total and where you are listed on the leaderboard.

Also don't forget our Proof Of Care bonus system, very good bonuses available until 31st October. You can find this on www.ReMoneta.com/bonus.

Will a road show be planned in the future?

Yes, some parts are already planned. I will be the lead moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York on 15th August. So, anyone who would like to meet me there, welcome!
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

Im sure  there will be some bonus available for all those that invest during ICO

There are various ways to gain value  Wink

Yes.

- A stable price does not mean a "fixed at one number" price. In the case of ReMoneta the price will show a stable increase in price. That means a predictable and stable increasing price determined by an intelligent computer model.
- Based on its land holdings, there is *real* measurable value underlying the group *today* and every day, not just future promises. You are buying a token with a group that already has large value and this increases as more land is purchased
- Don't forget that land values are the best asset for consistent long term value increase (see our Philosophy Paper, Oxford University study), www.ReMoneta.com
- We have a Proof Of Care bonus for the private sale buyer - so you may obtain a bonus on top of your purchase.
- Private sale buyers get access to 1% of all future sales through their exclusive community mining (plus another 6% of additional community mining rewards).
- The community mining system is based on your own actions.. so with ReMoneta its not just speculation like other tokns, you have a really concrete and exact path to earn money *which you control yourself*
- There is the chance to set up a business on the network free of charge, which can generate you as much income as you achieve
- While ReMoneta has a stable price, there is a dual token system. RET is an ERC20 token running on Ethereum and is floating, so the price may increase as there is more demand. You can swap from one to the other as you choose.

So, this should help give a few ideas how you can earn with ReMoneta. As you see there are a lot more options that alternatives to earn good income.

Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

I see you have a couple of high profile advisors,thats good to know that well know people are standing behind this project!
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

I heared that you have some proof of care system,can someone explain that concept to me?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

Wow,3.5 hours,is this some kind of record??
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

What are some main issues that you plan to solve with Remoneta?
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

Wow,3.5 hours,is this some kind of record??

A record in my book at least. Never encountered faster sold-out. 5M is no small amount
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

Im sure  there will be some bonus available for all those that invest during ICO

Yes.

- A stable price does not mean a "fixed at one number" price. In the case of ReMoneta the price will show a stable increase in price. That means a predictable and stable increasing price determined by an intelligent computer model.
- Based on its land holdings, there is *real* measurable value underlying the group *today* and every day, not just future promises. You are buying a token with a group that already has large value and this increases as more land is purchased
- Don't forget that land values are the best asset for consistent long term value increase (see our Philosophy Paper, Oxford University study), www.ReMoneta.com
- We have a Proof Of Care bonus for the private sale buyer - so you may obtain a bonus on top of your purchase.
- Private sale buyers get access to 1% of all future sales through their exclusive community mining (plus another 6% of additional community mining rewards).
- The community mining system is based on your own actions.. so with ReMoneta its not just speculation like other tokns, you have a really concrete and exact path to earn money *which you control yourself*
- There is the chance to set up a business on the network free of charge, which can generate you as much income as you achieve
- While ReMoneta has a stable price, there is a dual token system. RET is an ERC20 token running on Ethereum and is floating, so the price may increase as there is more demand. You can swap from one to the other as you choose.

So, this should help give a few ideas how you can earn with ReMoneta. As you see there are a lot more options that alternatives to earn good income.

Hi Hadley,do you plan Live AMA any time soon?
Adenilto

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Yes.

It would be much appreciated and would sort out a lot o possible questions from future investors.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Yes.

It would be much appreciated and would sort out a lot o possible questions from future investors.

And it kinda brings a face to the project, if you get me Smiley It makes it more personal in a way and users do like that connection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: