Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167735 times)
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:55:22 AM

please verify my account ticket #489026
rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:53:18 AM

Wow, just saw that its not just me having issues with bittrex. Ive had my coins sitting with them for a few months now and had to resubmit my drivers license twice due to what they say was unable to verify with public records and my account being locked, which is BS. Fearing now this is a kyc scam to steal coins and have to promptly find a way to store everything offline. Decentralized exchanges are the ONLY solution or this will end badly for lots of people.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

Your application for an enhanced account has been approved

DAILY WITHDRAWAL LIMIT 0 BTC

- still no answer to my ticket
- now my limit went from 100BTC to 0.025BTC to 0 BTC
- my funds are locked, as a high volume trader with enhanced verification

Support is non existent, nothing, no response, not even a message what is happening and why it is happening.

Is that how you treat your customers?

It's even worse now. I can no longer login to my account, it's disabled.

MY FUNDS ARE LOCKED.

Still no response from Bittrex support.

Warning: do not send funds to Bittrex.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

So I have no idea what everyone here is going on about. My btc withdrawal limit is 0.4btc a day($300usd) I am basic verified. Also I am able to withdraw my ETH just fine.

it will come to you buddy, just wait and see

waiting more than 50 days, they blocked my verified account without reason..
& im not the only one, there is thousands user same as me

Same what happened to me.

Verified account, did many trades, deposits, withdrawals for the last years.

First it was 100BTC limit, then 0.025BTC limit, last week 0BTC limit and now my "Enhanced Verified" account is locked.

I can't login (only to support, where I get no response at all), I can't withdraw, I have to consider my funds to be lost.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:32:54 PM

Raising the minimum trade by twice when it should have been divided.
I can't believe this elitist crap that I thought was the exact opposite of the spirit of Cryptocurrency.
I trade about 30 coins there and this current plan doesn't work for me.
They are making decentralized exchanges necessary.  They need to backtrack.

Yup, Bittrex have double the minimum trade amount, not a good sign. Time to jump ship like the rest of the rats and find a different vessel to infect.
Here are some of there other "improvement"..

(1) Effective today, Bittrex will be removing orders that are older than 28 days.
(2) Within the next 2 weeks, the minimum allowable trade value for orders will go from 50,000 Satoshi to 100,000 Satoshi.
(3) Within the next 2 weeks we will be instituting minimum tick sizes ...  The target is to have minimum trade sizes that are near 0.1% of the current price. The current minimum tick size is 1 Satoshi.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003004171
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

(1) Effective today, Bittrex will be removing orders that are older than 28 days.
(2) Within the next 2 weeks, the minimum allowable trade value for orders will go from 50,000 Satoshi to 100,000 Satoshi.
(3) Within the next 2 weeks we will be instituting minimum tick sizes ...  The target is to have minimum trade sizes that are near 0.1% of the current price. The current minimum tick size is 1 Satoshi.

All of these changes should reduce the total load of the Bittrex trading engine. This implies
that the user experience for the remaining users will be much better after they are done with these measures.

The only people that really should be upset about these changes are the guys who made lots of really small trades.
Otherwise I think these changes are beneficial for every Bittrex user.

Additionally, the order books should look a lot cleaner in the future. An orderbook where every order is 1 satoshi above the next
order is simply too cluttered. Therefore I think instituting minimum tick sizes is a very reasonable change.

wry

Activity: 288
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

Yup, Bittrex have double the minimum trade amount, not a good sign. Time to jump ship like the rest of the rats and find a different vessel to infect.

Thanks for posting this!  It just highlights how they have really dropped the ball in communicating about changing withdrawal limits to zero.  If Bittrex wants to make it harder to trade there, fine, whatever, it's their exchange, but let me withdraw my coins and go in peace!

Bitvest.io - Plinko Dice & More Gambling Site - Play/Invest - Amazing chat rewards!  Click now, thank me later!
Bitvest is a no?  Give Stake! a go! Good Luck!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

Well, I finally received a email from support. They explained that they cannot grant my withdrawal after a submitted my Identification Card, a selfie, my Social Security Number, my first name, middle name, last name, my address, my DOB, ....etc.  I am, therefore, left with no option but to file one of these: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html   One of these: http://www.dbo.ca.gov/forms/bank/DBO-801.pdf  One of these:  Injunction Cal. Code Civ. Proc. § 525. Pursuant to Cal. Code Civ. Proc §526   And, whatever else I can file to secure my assets from further devaluation.  

They are slowly funneling our assets away and they are pretending as if it is a KYC/AML compliance requirement, but they received all of the documents the law requires yet still refuse to release our funds!  It's a matter of principle now and these people need to be stopped before they steal everybody's money!

how much did you lose imo i think we need to dox all bittrex employees asap Wink  they have no right to steal from us<<<<

Enough to piss me off! And, that's not easy.

Did they give you a reason why all that information isn't enough to let you withdraw?

What was the reason, or didn't they give one?

Their third party validator, Jumio, couldn't verify the downloaded images....which is a bunch of bullshit! That's after their "third party" verifier couldn't verify my account from public records....which is even more bullshit!

So I have no idea what everyone here is going on about. My btc withdrawal limit is 0.4btc a day($300usd) I am basic verified. Also I am able to withdraw my ETH just fine.

Me too.  I've been routinely trading at Bittrex for several years and never had a problem.  I just made a withdrawal a few days back.  I never had a problem until yesterday after making a deposit and then trying to withdraw when my trade didn't get covered.  The withdrawal was refused out of the clear "blue sky."  <---Get it? "Blue Sky"---> hope you're paying attention Bittrex!

Bittrex wants to cozy up to the regulatory agencies to try to rip us off, then let the fucking games begin ---> the SEC and the "Blue Sky" security acts are there to protect the consumers from thieves like these guys!  They're opening a can of worms here!  I've been ripped of by several fraudulent securities I've purchased from Bittrex over the years and never complained once. <--- Several that wouldn't pass the "Howey Test" no matter how hard they tried to manipulate their definitions.

i see they are touting BTG to to steal more bitcoins? :\ why would they even add this coin? very odd<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:59:39 PM

(3) Within the next 2 weeks we will be instituting minimum tick sizes ...  The target is to have minimum trade sizes that are near 0.1% of the current price. The current minimum tick size is 1 Satoshi.

Thanks for posting this!  It just highlights how they have really dropped the ball in communicating about changing withdrawal limits to zero.  If Bittrex wants to make it harder to trade there, fine, whatever, it's their exchange, but let me withdraw my coins and go in peace!

This!

I don't care what these guys want to do with limited trading or trying to combat market manipulation... I find that very notion coming from trex to be damned funny in itself but whatever... just give me back MY effing coins and I will gladly stay far away from this exchange.

Not going to hold my breath.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

How is cancelling old orders going to reduce load on their system when those orders have to be remade?  The only reasoning is that they have a batch file they ran which is less system intensive than individuals doing it themselves, but that might not even be the case since the orders have to be re-made in real-time.

I have doubts the changes have much to do with speeding up the system.  Corporations can be cruel just because cruelty is a part of human nature and gives insecure banal people some feeling of superiority.

gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

(3) Within the next 2 weeks we will be instituting minimum tick sizes ...  The target is to have minimum trade sizes that are near 0.1% of the current price. The current minimum tick size is 1 Satoshi.

Thanks for posting this!  It just highlights how they have really dropped the ball in communicating about changing withdrawal limits to zero.  If Bittrex wants to make it harder to trade there, fine, whatever, it's their exchange, but let me withdraw my coins and go in peace!

This!

I don't care what these guys want to do with limited trading or trying to combat market manipulation... I find that very notion coming from trex to be damned funny in itself but whatever... just give me back MY effing coins and I will gladly stay far away from this exchange.

Not going to hold my breath.

i know right they STOLE A SYMBOL OF A STOCK ===> UBQ to defraud people .. then this :\ >.> they pump their OWN COINS and dump shamelessly on n00bs<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
eye1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:24:24 PM

They screw completely Iranians not long ago. Stole all of their money. How long did they need to go further on with same practice to current customers? Get out while you still can (If you can)

https://www.change.org/p/bill-shihara-unblock-bittrex-user-accounts
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

Support is non existent, nothing, no response, not even a message what is happening and why it is happening.

MY FUNDS ARE LOCKED.

I'm so pissed off ---> I've been up all night researching and trying to figure out what these guys are up to and I think I'm on to something.  It looks like they may be working with the government to collect information on bitcoin users ---> If I were a casual user, I'd be mixing my addresses, and  I'd be securing my coin offline right about now.  Many of the initial victims of the lock-out are from countries that have been sanctioned by the U.N.  And, many of the latter victims have older btc addresses....so....?  It looks like the U.S., with U.N support, is coming for our bitcoin and Bittrex is helping them build a database ---> probably to avoid prosecution for banking with sanctioned countries!
gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:54:34 PM

MY FUNDS ARE LOCKED.

I'm so pissed off ---> I've been up all night researching and trying to figure out what these guys are up to and I think I'm on to something.  It looks like they may be working with the government to collect information on bitcoin users ---> If I were a casual user, I'd be mixing my addresses, and  I'd be securing my coin offline right about now.  Many of the initial victims of the lock-out are from countries that have been sanctioned by the U.N.  And, many of the latter victims have older btc addresses....so....?  It looks like the U.S., with U.N support, is coming for our bitcoin and Bittrex is helping them build a database ---> probably to avoid prosecution for banking with sanctioned countries!

wow you just now figured this out?  Roll Eyes  bittrex conspirators bill, julian, ryan, richie will be in federal indictment soon imho funny how they are mostly all Asian..mafia? rico act?hmmm

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:11:49 PM

MY FUNDS ARE LOCKED.

I'm so pissed off ---> I've been up all night researching and trying to figure out what these guys are up to and I think I'm on to something.  It looks like they may be working with the government to collect information on bitcoin users ---> If I were a casual user, I'd be mixing my addresses, and  I'd be securing my coin offline right about now.  Many of the initial victims of the lock-out are from countries that have been sanctioned by the U.N.  And, many of the latter victims have older btc addresses....so....?  It looks like the U.S., with U.N support, is coming for our bitcoin and Bittrex is helping them build a database ---> probably to avoid prosecution for banking with sanctioned countries!

wow you just now figured this out?  Roll Eyes  bittrex conspirators bill, julian, ryan, richie will be in federal indictment soon imho funny how they are mostly all Asian..mafia? rico act?hmmm

It's pretty serious if you are paying attention to the investigations going on in the United States concerning the money trails between the sanctioned countries and the last presidential election campaign ---> there's more than meets the eye here.  It's different this time ---> heads are going to roll soon.  And, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of big bombs dropping either.
gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

MY FUNDS ARE LOCKED.

I'm so pissed off ---> I've been up all night researching and trying to figure out what these guys are up to and I think I'm on to something.  It looks like they may be working with the government to collect information on bitcoin users ---> If I were a casual user, I'd be mixing my addresses, and  I'd be securing my coin offline right about now.  Many of the initial victims of the lock-out are from countries that have been sanctioned by the U.N.  And, many of the latter victims have older btc addresses....so....?  It looks like the U.S., with U.N support, is coming for our bitcoin and Bittrex is helping them build a database ---> probably to avoid prosecution for banking with sanctioned countries!

wow you just now figured this out?  Roll Eyes  bittrex conspirators bill, julian, ryan, richie will be in federal indictment soon imho funny how they are mostly all Asian..mafia? rico act?hmmm

It's pretty serious if you are paying attention to the investigations going on in the United States concerning the money trails between the sanctioned countries and the last presidential election campaign ---> there's more than meets the eye here.  It's different this time ---> heads are going to roll soon.  And, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of big bombs dropping either.

guess who is coming to dinner Wink ... seriously tho' why would they risk all for a stupid video games money? :\ makes no sense why professionals from amazon&blackberry think this could fly<<

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:59:41 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 08:28:34 PM by cjmoles

I've done everything they've requested of me and they still will not release my funds. I've submitted my ID card, a selfie, and my Social Security number. Now, this is their latest request from me; a selfie, holding up my ID card with note that says "Bittrex" with the date.  They sent the example below and it creeped me out because I feel like I am negotiating with the FEDS now!

This is getting too spookey and I am considering lawyering up....BEWARE....It looks like they are trying to collect evidence to build cases for the government!  So much for pseudo-anonymity.  All pseudo and no anonymity....LOL....They can go fuck themselves!
VincentV

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

I've done everything they've requested of me and they still will not release my funds. I've submitted my ID card, a selfie, and my Social Security number. Now, this is their latest request from me; a selfie, holding up my ID card with note that says "Bittrex" with the date.  They sent the example below and it creeped me out because I feel like I am negotiating with the FEDS now!

Did they write any answer to you? You are luckier than all of us!  Grin
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

~snip~

This is getting too spookey and I am considering lawyering up....BEWARE....It looks like they are trying to collect evidence to build cases for the government!  So much for pseudo-anonymity.  All pseudo and no anonymity....LOL....They can go fuck themselves!

You maybe right or maybe wrong.. just not sure currently.
But whatever bittrex doing is just unacceptable. Bittrex will burn in hell soon. Most probably another mtgox we will see. Roll Eyes
Bittrex is playing with users by holding millions of dollars. The thing is getting more intolerable because they are very silent.
They can simply reject those users from their platform who don't want to verify themselves and return user's fund. But why aren't they doing this  Huh

The example photo is just a shit in online nowadays.
I hate to take a selfie like that. Unfortunately that format is vastly using throughout the internet, where ever verification is required.
Like we got arrested for doing crime, and now police is taking a selfie in police station to keep it as their record.
gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:59:36 PM

JULIAN ASKED ME FOR A DICK PIC!!!  Roll Eyes  LOL REALLY THO' I GOT YOUR BACK AND THE SEC WILL BE QUICK TO ACT===>(SEE YOU IN COURT~ 6MONTHS)

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: