Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

I want to participate in bounty or airdrop. What I should do first? I read a lot of info but I am still a little confused. Who can help me? I really see great financial attractiveness in the project but I don’t have enough money to buy it
You are right. Bounty and airdrop are a great decision for you. You can earn enough coins to have a masternode and begin mining.  
I guess you need to fill in some forms. You need to subscribe on their discord channel and stay there till the end. All interesting news about the bounty will be posted there so it will be very useful.
Ok. Can you send me link for this channel? I can’t find information about it. What am I exactly supposed to do? I mean there will be some posts or reposts in social media. Am I right?
You are almost right. There are different activities that are connected with qynocoin’s social media but it isn’t only repost and stuff like this. You will need to subscribe on qyno’s account or share their links. Here is the full list. https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
OMG it is so great. I have never seen such well-designed bounty campaign. It is much more interesting than any other.  It is awesome and I hope I will earn enough coins.
I am happy that you are so impressed by this bounty. I hope you will like it and earn coins and you will have exciting experience. Qynocoin really can give a chance to make great profits.
Thank you so much for your advices and help. I could never made it if I haven’t made it without you. I think that I will be really successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

How long will last the bounty campaign? How much time is left and are there some place for new participants. I am really interested in this information.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

How long will last the bounty campaign? How much time is left and are there some place for new participants. I am really interested in this information.
Well, bounty will end in 34 days. I don’t know about more places but you can talk with developers. Here is the link for discord account. You will find there a separated bounty chart.
jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

Does this project have an youtube account? I will like to watch interesting videos about qynocion. I hope there are something exiting for me and my friends.
You are right. They have an youtube account but there is only one video but it could be interesting for you. I can send you the link if you need it. Here is it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbDKaCavZ4eu-UDRJKDtfw
This video is great. It is a pity that there is only one but I am sure developers will do all possible to develop this channel. Qynocoin’s team is enough educated and experienced to know how to attract users and social media isn’t the single instrument to make it.
You are absolutely right. They attract users by guaranteed passive profits and high roi level. I think could replace many different competitors form the market.
It seems to me pretty ambitious but no one knows what can happen. I know that roi is incredible and I except that developers will be able to approve it. I wonder what will happen next.
yes it,s true, giving only 1 video with a good project allows the inverstor curious to wait for further information
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Good afternoon! I heard that this project recently had a sale, is it still going on? How to participate in it? Thank you in advance for your answers!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Good afternoon! I heard that this project recently had a sale, is it still going on? How to participate in it? Thank you in advance for your answers!
Hello, the sale is still on, the Masternodes are selling here, with a 32 percent discount. Quite an interesting proposal
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

Hello, the sale is still on, the Masternodes are selling here, with a 32 percent discount. Quite an interesting proposal
excellent! And what is Masternodes? Is this the name of the project currency? As far as I know, tokens here are called somewhat differently, so what is Masternodes ?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

excellent! And what is Masternodes? Is this the name of the project currency? As far as I know, tokens here are called somewhat differently, so what is Masternodes ?
Try using Google every time you find a word incomprehensible to you in the context, or even better - read the white paper, so you will surely achieve success!
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

it is a server in a decentralized network. It is used to perform unique functions that ordinary (incomplete) nodes can not implement. These are direct / instant transactions or private transfers.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

it is a server in a decentralized network. It is used to perform unique functions that ordinary (incomplete) nodes can not implement. These are direct / instant transactions or private transfers.
I did not understand anything, but I'll try to read more information about this term in white paper. There is such information, or is it worth looking elsewhere?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

I did not understand anything, but I'll try to read more information about this term in white paper. There is such information, or is it worth looking elsewhere?
I think that white paper should have exhaustive information about the project, otherwise why is it needed, right? Try to read it, but in extreme cases - there is always Google and other search engines
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

I think that white paper should have exhaustive information about the project, otherwise why is it needed, right? Try to read it, but in extreme cases - there is always Google and other search engines
I agree, it often happens that looking for a specific project in white paper does not always have a separate mechanism, in which case it's easier to make a query in the search engine!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

But in this case, if the project has a special implementation of one or another component of the system, then the information found in Google will be erroneous, which in the end will lead to losses, is not it?
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Qyno Coin block chain project application prospects are good, investors can maintain concern and expectations.
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

But in this case, if the project has a special implementation of one or another component of the system, then the information found in Google will be erroneous, which in the end will lead to losses, is not it?
You are right, but often mechanisms with standard names remain without a critical change in functionality, a special or new feature is usually called a new name
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

And why is the Neo-script algorithm called the strongest algorithm? the network administrators gave arguments in favor of such an opinion? This is a very strong statement; accordingly, appropriate tests and evidence are needed
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

And why is the Neo-script algorithm called the strongest algorithm? the network administrators gave arguments in favor of such an opinion? This is a very strong statement; accordingly, appropriate tests and evidence are needed
Yes, a second, I'll find it in white paper and send it here. It is unfortunate that the project participants (albeit supposed) do not read the white paper and do not want to delve into the documentation of the project
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

Yes, a second, I'll find it in white paper and send it here. It is unfortunate that the project participants (albeit supposed) do not read the white paper and do not want to delve into the documentation of the project
I am not an alleged participant, I just went to get acquainted with the functionality that the team of this project offers. I was very interested in this algorithm
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

I am not an alleged participant, I just went to get acquainted with the functionality that the team of this project offers. I was very interested in this algorithm
It's good that you are interested in this, but there are a lot of such ambitious statements in the draft, including that this currency will be beaten by bitcoin as it is already old and exhausted!
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

A feature of the Neoscrypt mining algorithm is the requirement for the amount of compensation for the found block for all the crypto-currencies that are created on it. The volume is from 60 to 90 cryptocoins. Against the backdrop of minimal, but still growing their exchange value at key sites and relatively low complexity, the payback of farms with TOP-based video cards, with competent work and trade, reaches a mark of 6-9 months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: