Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

Hey, everyone! I guess qynocoin is awesome opportunity to earn some coins and change your financial status. I think it will be very interesting for startups and beginning ico developers.
Nice thought but there will be a lot of circumstances that can be a problem for them. I like qynocoin but I don’t know about startups and icos. I hope that you are right and people will be able to collect enough funds for their projects.
What kind of circumstances do you mean? I think that developers show great results and community really support this project. I don’t think that something could go wrong.
It is nice that you are so sure about this project. I follow this project for a long time and I still don’t have a certain opinion about it. I mean that first of all, to make qyno coins an asset for using in project development coin needs to be listed on the exchange.
Don’t worry about it. The listing was paid and soon these coins will be listed on Crypto Bridge. I think this platform is enough successful and respected. If they accept qyno coin it means that coin is accepted by the crypto community.
I can agree with you that it is really great and promising. I want to see real results. When it will be listed? Maybe I even need to talk to dev’s to be surer about this project.
There isn’t any fixed date. You can text them in telegram, but I think a fast answer you will find in their discord community. Developers are communicating with users almost 24/7, so you will be able to get all information immediately.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

Hey, everyone! I guess qynocoin is awesome opportunity to earn some coins and change your financial status. I think it will be very interesting for startups and beginning ico developers.
Nice thought but there will be a lot of circumstances that can be a problem for them. I like qynocoin but I don’t know about startups and icos. I hope that you are right and people will be able to collect enough funds for their projects.
What kind of circumstances do you mean? I think that developers show great results and community really support this project. I don’t think that something could go wrong.
It is nice that you are so sure about this project. I follow this project for a long time and I still don’t have a certain opinion about it. I mean that first of all, to make qyno coins an asset for using in project development coin needs to be listed on the exchange.
Don’t worry about it. The listing was paid and soon these coins will be listed on Crypto Bridge. I think this platform is enough successful and respected. If they accept qyno coin it means that coin is accepted by the crypto community.
I can agree with you that it is really great and promising. I want to see real results. When it will be listed? Maybe I even need to talk to dev’s to be surer about this project.
There isn’t any fixed date. You can text them in telegram, but I think a fast answer you will find in their discord community. Developers are communicating with users almost 24/7, so you will be able to get all information immediately.
Thank you. I need to sing up there. I haven’t visited this community yet. It is my loss, I'm sure but I will fix it. I hope developers will explain me the situation with the exchange.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

Thank you. I need to sing up there. I haven’t visited this community yet. It is my loss, I'm sure but I will fix it. I hope developers will explain me the situation with the exchange.
I am sure about it. I am still confident about this project. Qynocoin a great financial product that will become a strong and popular coin on the crypto market.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

I am sure about it. I am still confident about this project. Qynocoin a great financial product that will become a strong and popular coin on the crypto market.
Time will tell. I really hope that everything will be as it is supposed to be. The listing will be ok and the coin will be accepted by many other platforms too.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

Financial stability is something that mostly everyone seeks to have. I think this is where Qyno taking part of it. So, supporting Qyno means helping others to get stable financial. Qyno is very necessary coin in current circumstances.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

Financial stability is something that mostly everyone seeks to have. I think this is where Qyno taking part of it. So, supporting Qyno means helping others to get stable financial. Qyno is very necessary coin in current circumstances.
It’s an interesting conclusion. I think you are really right because project like qynocoin offers a new approach and bring fair competition on the market. I think crypto enthusiasts need to have such alternative.
peetah

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

It’s an interesting conclusion. I think you are really right because project like qynocoin offers a new approach and bring fair competition on the market. I think crypto enthusiasts need to have such alternative.
Yes, the crypto market is developing fast but there are so many problems. Frauds, high prices for equipment, unfair requires and many others. I hope qynocoin will change everything.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:20:49 PM

Yes, the crypto market is developing fast but there are so many problems. Frauds, high prices for equipment, unfair requires and many others. I hope qynocoin will change everything.
Well, you are right. It is time to change everything. Also, I am attracted by the coin of Qyno: since it is built into InstantSend and PrivatSend, this makes transactions instant, anonymous and free to send.
peetah

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

Well, you are right. It is time to change everything. Also, I am attracted by the coin of Qyno: since it is built into InstantSend and PrivatSend, this makes transactions instant, anonymous and free to send.
These technologies really open new horizons for coin holders but I notice there are many of them who hesitate about qyno. I don’t think there is a reason be afraid of something. The project is something special.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

These technologies really open new horizons for coin holders but I notice there are many of them who hesitate about qyno. I don’t think there is a reason be afraid of something. The project is something special.
I agree with you but still everyone has a right on his/her private opinion. Some of them are not enough informed or something else. It is the same situation that happened with bitcoin. No one believed in it but now it is the best coin on market.
peetah

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

I agree with you but still everyone has a right on his/her private opinion. Some of them are not enough informed or something else. It is the same situation that happened with bitcoin. No one believed in it but now it is the best coin on market.
But it isn’t perfect. I am tired that transaction process is really exhausting. There are high fees and many other features that need to be improved. Well, I hope this coin will be better than any other. Anyway, it looks really great now.   
SamuelN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

But it isn’t perfect. I am tired that transaction process is really exhausting. There are high fees and many other features that need to be improved. Well, I hope this coin will be better than any other. Anyway, it looks really great now.   
Yep and I hope it will look great in long-term perspective. Coins like this need to be supported and I will do all possible to help it somehow.
peetah

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Yep and I hope it will look great in long-term perspective. Coins like this need to be supported and I will do all possible to help it somehow.
You can participate in the bounty campaign. There so many interesting activities and you will get qynocoin for your help. I hope that you will find the link on their official website.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

You can participate in the bounty campaign. There so many interesting activities and you will get qynocoin for your help. I hope that you will find the link on their official website.
Yes, thank you. I know about it and already I am a participant. By the way, I like to know all news thanks to this discord community it is very useful for all curios community members.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

Hello, community. I know that qynocoin has paper wallet who can explain me some details. I’m not sure that I have understood everything right. What can I do with this wallet?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

Hello, community. I know that qynocoin has paper wallet who can explain me some details. I’m not sure that I have understood everything right. What can I do with this wallet?
First of all, you will get a private key and the wallet address after your registration. Then you need to download the local wallet and using your private key you will be able to send your coin into the local wallet.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

First of all, you will get a private key and the wallet address after your registration. Then you need to download the local wallet and using your private key you will be able to send your coin into the local wallet.
Thank you so much. I have just some problems with wallets. Are there any tutorials for beginners? I’m so happy if there are some of them.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Thank you so much. I have just some problems with wallets. Are there any tutorials for beginners? I’m so happy if there are some of them.
Fortunately, there are many tutorials for all wallets that qynocoin has. You just need to visit their website and you will find it. In case I can help to download or send coins. By the way, there a discord community where devs will be ready to help.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Fortunately, there are many tutorials for all wallets that qynocoin has. You just need to visit their website and you will find it. In case I can help to download or send coins. By the way, there a discord community where devs will be ready to help.
It is so great. Dev’s really created perfect environment to grow a strong community that will be helping new members. Yes, I would like to visit it. Can you send me the invitation for discord?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

It is so great. Dev’s really created perfect environment to grow a strong community that will be helping new members. Yes, I would like to visit it. Can you send me the invitation for discord?
Actually you can find it on the first page and many other users shared this link too but I can send it too you again. I hope you will find everything you need.
https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: