Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

With a lack of information, the forum usually helps to fight, or direct communication with the administration, but I do not recall the active members of the project team
In replacement of this, on the information page there are files and data up to the source codes of the project. If you really know about crypto-currency development, then nothing should stop you from understanding this project, right?
And I think that this only creates a vulnerability in case the project deals with experienced users and nothing gives novices or investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

With a lack of information, the forum usually helps to fight, or direct communication with the administration, but I do not recall the active members of the project team
In replacement of this, on the information page there are files and data up to the source codes of the project. If you really know about crypto-currency development, then nothing should stop you from understanding this project, right?
you do not understand, this is not the source code, but the options for wallets on different operating systems
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

For a time there were indeed open sources of this project on the github, maybe even today. But what does it matter if the sources are available in different resources without this
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

you do not understand, this is not the source code, but the options for wallets on different operating systems
Yes, but among the files there is one free purse for implementation on any operating system, it is contained in the source code and represents an algorithm of operation!
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:38:44 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 05:54:34 PM by Trancelator

▲▲▲           

We paid for the listing on Crypto-Bridge!
We hope that the QNO will be added to the CB list soon.
Do not miss the last chance to make a profit before reaching the exchange - by running a Qyno MN!

amanai

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
amanai

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
a1471989

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
amanai

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
a1471989

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

I've been going after the project for a couple of months but I still have some questions about it. Has it been listed on an exchange platform? I see that on their website it is in process. Maybe someone knows the date?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:04:33 AM

I've been going after the project for a couple of months but I still have some questions about it. Has it been listed on an exchange platform? I see that on their website it is in process. Maybe someone knows the date?
As far as I know developers announced a long time ago that Crypto Bridge is paid. Then showed proof of pay just recently... so anyway from now until 8 days more for Crypto Bridge.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

As far as I know developers announced a long time ago that Crypto Bridge is paid. Then showed proof of pay just recently... so anyway from now until 8 days more for Crypto Bridge.
Well, this news is good. I hope they will be listed as fast as they can because I have great plans about this coin. Waiting is an exhausting process.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

Well, this news is good. I hope they will be listed as fast as they can because I have great plans about this coin. Waiting is an exhausting process.
I can agree with you but I think this coin deserves to be waited. Qynocoin mining looks for me really perspective and profitable. I guess it is only a matter of time for this coin to be accepted by the entire crypto community.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

I can agree with you but I think this coin deserves to be waited. Qynocoin mining looks for me really perspective and profitable. I guess it is only a matter of time for this coin to be accepted by the entire crypto community.
I like that you are so sure about it. I heard from some users that recently they’ve had some problems masternodes. I don’t have problems with mastenode but I want to know if it’s true. Have you heard something?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:27:16 AM

I like that you are so sure about it. I heard from some users that recently they’ve had some problems masternodes. I don’t have problems with mastenode but I want to know if it’s true. Have you heard something?
I haven’t heard about it but I know that you can always text to developers. They are always happy to help miners or coin holders in any time. I hope that you know qynocoin’s accounts in social media.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:32:44 AM

I haven’t heard about it but I know that you can always text to developers. They are always happy to help miners or coin holders in any time. I hope that you know qynocoin’s accounts in social media.
Of course, I know. Developers are great guys. I think their discord channel is much more popular than any other social media. Am I right? Unfortunately, I still don’t have an account there.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

Of course, I know. Developers are great guys. I think their discord channel is much more popular than any other social media. Am I right? Unfortunately, I still don’t have an account there.
Yes, it is true. There are many users and developers answer in any time of the day. Well, you need to sing up. There is a lot of interesting information there. By the way you can invite your friends and get some reward for it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:29 AM

Yes, it is true. There are many users and developers answer in any time of the day. Well, you need to sing up. There is a lot of interesting information there. By the way you can invite your friends and get some reward for it.
Wow. It is so great. Probably you are right and I need to join this community. I have many friends that are interested in this project but they’ve never heard about discord. I hope I will earn some coins. Thank you for advice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: