Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Could not find the WhitePapper. Can someone explain me why this project is better than all the other with the same aims. The ICO market is so big, why should we choose exactly this project?
Well, had almost the same questions. The WP is not ready, but the website provides enough information about the project, idea and the team of founders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:03:40 PM

Do you think it would be fair to give part of their wages to freelancers just so that at some point in time you could give them a task?
Such "freelancers" are selected by a plugin written by programmers from the development team. They ensure the stability of the system
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

Could not find the WhitePapper. Can someone explain me why this project is better than all the other with the same aims. The ICO market is so big, why should we choose exactly this project?
Well, had almost the same questions. The WP is not ready, but the website provides enough information about the project, idea and the team of founders.
The presence of masternode is the strongest and most prominent feature of this project. Another level of security and instant transactions make sence.
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

How? I could not find the connection between stable work and programmers from the outside. Developers are useful only when they clearly know the scope of their tasks
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

How? I could not find the connection between stable work and programmers from the outside. Developers are useful only when they clearly know the scope of their tasks
developers are offered technical tasks that are agreed with them before starting work. Therefore, if the developer can not fulfill a number of instructions, then he has the right to refuse work
a1471989

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

The presence of masternode is the strongest and most prominent feature of this project. Another level of security and instant transactions make sence.
What is masternode? I have read all the info the web-site provides but still don’t have the slightest idea about concept of masternode. I think that blockchain is safe, I did not face any problems
kk777

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

What is masternode? I have read all the info the web-site provides but still don’t have the slightest idea about concept of masternode. I think that blockchain is safe, I did not face any problems
As stated on the web-site of the projects masternodes are decentralized servers to host your ewallet keeping it safe from hacking and any other dangerous activity. If this is not clear for you, I don’t know
a1471989

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

As stated on the web-site of the projects masternodes are decentralized servers to host your ewallet keeping it safe from hacking and any other dangerous activity. If this is not clear for you, I don’t know
You forget that our world develops too fast. If your wallet is not hacked until today it does not mean that it won’t be hacked next year. Another level of security is exactly the thing we want.
kk777

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

You forget that our world develops too fast. If your wallet is not hacked until today it does not mean that it won’t be hacked next year. Another level of security is exactly the thing we want.
I will participate the bounty campaign of this project, because I think that this project will be successful on the market and its tokens will be listed without problems and any difficulties.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

I will participate the bounty campaign of this project, because I think that this project will be successful on the market and its tokens will be listed without problems and any difficulties.
I think that this project is really good, but the hard cap in thday’s conditions of the market is hardly achievable. Will be waiting to see how this project wil change the cryptocurrency market.
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

does the listing date need to be disclosed? The Crypto-Bridge is among the coins to be listed, but I hope it makes the market maker nice.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Masternode Annual ROI: 23652%

Are you kidding here or just trolling?
Don't you think assuring community that this is a shity coin!!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

Blockchain is a unique technology that could be used in any existing industry. It is unbelievable. I am happy to see that it is used in design of promising financial products. Qynocoin is a seamless source of additional profits.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

Blockchain is a unique technology that could be used in any existing industry. It is unbelievable. I am happy to see that it is used in design of promising financial products. Qynocoin is a seamless source of additional profits.
Nice conclusion. I am sure that cryptocommunity will accept this coin and recognize how interesting it could be to earn some digital assets. I think it could be even more interesting than it seams for the first sight.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

Nice conclusion. I am sure that cryptocommunity will accept this coin and recognize how interesting it could be to earn some digital assets. I think it could be even more interesting than it seams for the first sight.
True. By the way, I think it could be even nice for ico developers. There are so many projects that have brilliant ideas but don’t have enough funds for realization. Qynocoin could change this situation and to make it.
Klacik

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

True. By the way, I think it could be even nice for ico developers. There are so many projects that have brilliant ideas but don’t have enough funds for realization. Qynocoin could change this situation and to make it.
I think it will be able only when it will be listed somewhere. I mean that qynocoin is great but I don’t think they will be able to make purchases and pay with this coin. Am I right?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

I think it will be able only when it will be listed somewhere. I mean that qynocoin is great but I don’t think they will be able to make purchases and pay with this coin. Am I right?
Well, developers have great plans about this coin so I think very soon this coin could become acceptable payment on many different platforms. There is no need to worry. Qyno will be listed in next few days.
Klacik

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

Well, developers have great plans about this coin so I think very soon this coin could become acceptable payment on many different platforms. There is no need to worry. Qyno will be listed in next few days.
I hope so. It will be a sensational event. I know many miners that are waiting for this event now. I hope they will be rewarded for their expectations. I am also waiting, by the way.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

I hope so. It will be a sensational event. I know many miners that are waiting for this event now. I hope they will be rewarded for their expectations. I am also waiting, by the way.
Everyone is waiting and it will be great. This project deserves it because it has an incredible roi and no one can say that it’s untrue. Soon everyone will understand how much they were mistaken about Qynocoin.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

Qynocoin is a nice project. I read some reviews and additional information about it and I don’t have any doubts in this project. I hope there are many community members like me. This coin needs to have a loyal community.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: