Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

I guess Qynocoin is a very interesting project for miners that really want to have nice passive profits. I like that this coin has enough advantages to become a great competitor for all existing coins. I am sure soon everyone will notice it.
I hope you are right but it is too ambitious for me. Qynocoin offers a nice level of profit but it seems to me too good to be true. I would be very happy if they really can do it. I want to know about other qyno’s advantages.
I know that there are some people could agree with your opinion about qyno but I think it isn’t right. You just need to know more. Well, it qyno has a quick masternode generation, pow blockchain, neoscrypt algorithm and an advantageous price for a masternode collateral.
I don’t want to say that qyno isn’t perspective or interesting. I really just want to see more. It looks interesting. Can you tell me more about the masternode generation, please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Hello community! I can not find the whitepaper of the project. Am I doing something wrong or what?
The whitepaper is not ready yet. The project is just at the beginning. You have to wait until it is edited by the team of developers
Lazy bones Grin Every single detail is available on the web-site. If you want to know more about the project (not only the name and the aim) Be more patient and read.
I will probably follow your piece of advise, but maybe next time. I think that it is not so hard for you to write the most prominent features of this project. 
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

I guess Qynocoin is a very interesting project for miners that really want to have nice passive profits. I like that this coin has enough advantages to become a great competitor for all existing coins. I am sure soon everyone will notice it.
I hope you are right but it is too ambitious for me. Qynocoin offers a nice level of profit but it seems to me too good to be true. I would be very happy if they really can do it. I want to know about other qyno’s advantages.
I know that there are some people could agree with your opinion about qyno but I think it isn’t right. You just need to know more. Well, it qyno has a quick masternode generation, pow blockchain, neoscrypt algorithm and an advantageous price for a masternode collateral.
I don’t want to say that qyno isn’t perspective or interesting. I really just want to see more. It looks interesting. Can you tell me more about the masternode generation, please?
As you know masternode generation time is very important for successful mining. Qyno offers a constant block time to unsure security of network. Block generation is 60 seconds. I guess it is the best decision for this project.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Hello community! I can not find the whitepaper of the project. Am I doing something wrong or what?
The whitepaper is not ready yet. The project is just at the beginning. You have to wait until it is edited by the team of developers
Lazy bones Grin Every single detail is available on the web-site. If you want to know more about the project (not only the name and the aim) Be more patient and read.
I will probably follow your piece of advise, but maybe next time. I think that it is not so hard for you to write the most prominent features of this project. 
Well, it is ok. The main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in our world. To make it world-wide, as you wish.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

As you know masternode generation time is very important for successful mining. Qyno offers a constant block time to unsure security of network. Block generation is 60 seconds. I guess it is the best decision for this project.
Nice feature. Maybe you are right about qynocoin. Maybe it is really something outstanding and worthy. I think every project need to have a chance to change the world if it deserves it.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Well, it is ok. The main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in our world. To make it world-wide, as you wish.
You are absolutely right. It will give access to the save and without delays cryptocurrency exchange from every point of the globe through the use of special qyno app.
a1471989

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

You are absolutely right. It will give access to the save and without delays cryptocurrency exchange from every point of the globe through the use of special qyno app.
I have seen a bunch of projects with the same idea. It is going to be a serious competition
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

I have seen a bunch of projects with the same idea. It is going to be a serious competition
This project will probably win the race. The team has calculated and created good plan of implementation of this project.
a1471989

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

This project will probably win the race. The team has calculated and created good plan of implementation of this project.
It is good if you think so. Now you make me more confident that this project will become successful and will actually have a successful fund-raising campaign
Techsan

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Nice feature. Maybe you are right about qynocoin. Maybe it is really something outstanding and worthy. I think every project need to have a chance to change the world if it deserves it.
You made a good conclusion. I am sure that qyno deserves it. It shows a great financial attractiveness and flexibility. Flexibility will help developers to be ready for any market changes. I hope that more people will be ready to accept qyno’s ideas.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

You made a good conclusion. I am sure that qyno deserves it. It shows a great financial attractiveness and flexibility. Flexibility will help developers to be ready for any market changes. I hope that more people will be ready to accept qyno’s ideas.
Maybe there are many of them but they are just too afraid. There are so many existing ang well-designed project that failed. Crypto enthusiasts need to be sure how real are profits announced by qyno.
Techsan

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Maybe there are many of them but they are just too afraid. There are so many existing ang well-designed project that failed. Crypto enthusiasts need to be sure how real are profits announced by qyno.
I understand what you are trying to say. They will understand that qyno is a great project with a string team very soon. There will be no reasons to hesitate.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

It is good if you think so. Now you make me more confident that this project will become successful and will actually have a successful fund-raising campaign
The fund-raising is a weak point of all ICO projects for today. At least a third of all projects were closed only on the pre-sale stage. Know not so much about market in general, but this project holds its position and it make me confident in it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

I understand what you are trying to say. They will understand that qyno is a great project with a string team very soon. There will be no reasons to hesitate.
I expect that qyno will be great. I like what they want to give to community. I think it can become a nice mover of progress. Good luck to team members and community!!!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Hey, community! Is there something new about Qynocoin? I was a little bit busy for last few days. Maybe I’ve missed something exciting? Who can help me?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Hey, community! Is there something new about Qynocoin? I was a little bit busy for last few days. Maybe I’ve missed something exciting? Who can help me?
You will be pleased to know nothing extraordinary happened. Everyone is waiting that QynoCoin will be listed on the Crypto Bridge and that’s all. I think it will happen really soon.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

You will be pleased to know nothing extraordinary happened. Everyone is waiting that QynoCoin will be listed on the Crypto Bridge and that’s all. I think it will happen really soon.
Thank you for help. I know about it. I think this event will be very important for Qyno’s success. It sad that there is no fixed date but developers do all possible to make it faster. Are there any other events? I want to know everything.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Thank you for help. I know about it. I think this event will be very important for Qyno’s success. It sad that there is no fixed date but developers do all possible to make it faster. Are there any other events? I want to know everything.
Unfortunately, it is all that I know. Maybe there is posted something interesting on their official accounts in social media. Developer always post something there. You need to take a look.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

Unfortunately, it is all that I know. Maybe there is posted something interesting on their official accounts in social media. Developer always post something there. You need to take a look.
Thanks for advice. I will check it out. By the way, do you know some interesting reviews or articles about the project. I would be so happy if you could send it to me.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Thanks for advice. I will check it out. By the way, do you know some interesting reviews or articles about the project. I would be so happy if you could send it to me.
Yes, I know. Besides, recently I have read a great article. Here is the link. I hope it will be really helpful for you.
https://medium.com/@papibits2018/the-time-has-come-for-the-blockchain-and-financial-services-to-come-together-26c321ceb835
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: