Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Hey, community! Is there something new about Qynocoin? I was a little bit busy for last few days. Maybe I’ve missed something exciting? Who can help me?
You will be pleased to know nothing extraordinary happened. Everyone is waiting that QynoCoin will be listed on the Crypto Bridge and that’s all. I think it will happen really soon.
Thank you for help. I know about it. I think this event will be very important for Qyno’s success. It sad that there is no fixed date but developers do all possible to make it faster. Are there any other events? I want to know everything.
Unfortunately, it is all that I know. Maybe there is posted something interesting on their official accounts in social media. Developer always post something there. You need to take a look.
Thanks for advice. I will check it out. By the way, do you know some interesting reviews or articles about the project. I would be so happy if you could send it to me.
Yes, I know. Besides, recently I have read a great article. Here is the link. I hope it will be really helpful for you.
https://medium.com/@papibits2018/the-time-has-come-for-the-blockchain-and-financial-services-to-come-together-26c321ceb835

Wow. It is great. I found out a lot of additional information about Qyno. I think my friends that like this project need to read it too. Thank so much. The author has written something really useful.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

Hey, community! Is there something new about Qynocoin? I was a little bit busy for last few days. Maybe I’ve missed something exciting? Who can help me?
You will be pleased to know nothing extraordinary happened. Everyone is waiting that QynoCoin will be listed on the Crypto Bridge and that’s all. I think it will happen really soon.
Thank you for help. I know about it. I think this event will be very important for Qyno’s success. It sad that there is no fixed date but developers do all possible to make it faster. Are there any other events? I want to know everything.
Unfortunately, it is all that I know. Maybe there is posted something interesting on their official accounts in social media. Developer always post something there. You need to take a look.
Thanks for advice. I will check it out. By the way, do you know some interesting reviews or articles about the project. I would be so happy if you could send it to me.
Yes, I know. Besides, recently I have read a great article. Here is the link. I hope it will be really helpful for you.
https://medium.com/@papibits2018/the-time-has-come-for-the-blockchain-and-financial-services-to-come-together-26c321ceb835

Wow. It is great. I found out a lot of additional information about Qyno. I think my friends that like this project need to read it too. Thank so much. The author has written something really useful.
You are absolutely right. I think not only you and your friends need to read it but other community members. It explains some details that could really be helpful to evaluate the project and its idea. There you can find everything you need.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

You are absolutely right. I think not only you and your friends need to read it but other community members. It explains some details that could really be helpful to evaluate the project and its idea. There you can find everything you need.
I hope that developers rewarded this guy. He made a good job for the community. I expect that there will be more post like this and people will become more loyal for this project.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

I hope that developers rewarded this guy. He made a good job for the community. I expect that there will be more post like this and people will become more loyal for this project.
That’s exactly what I wanted to say. I know that Qyno has a bounty campaign and I think it will be a nice motivation for people to make this project more popular.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

I like Qyno and I think that this project deserves more attention. I read all information about it but I still can’t find one thing. Who can send me the link for income calculator? I need it very much.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

I like Qyno and I think that this project deserves more attention. I read all information about it but I still can’t find one thing. Who can send me the link for income calculator? I need it very much.

No problem, bro. https://www.qyno.org/masternode-income-simulator
If you can some question I am happy to help you. Sometimes it is easier to ask someone than try to find it by yourself.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

If you can some question I am happy to help you. Sometimes it is easier to ask someone than try to find it by yourself.

Yes, it’s true. Thank you. By the way, I would like to know more about qyno. I know that developers use experience of predecessors to avoid certain mistakes. I want to know how else they want to improve this coin.
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Yes, it’s true. Thank you. By the way, I would like to know more about qyno. I know that developers use experience of predecessors to avoid certain mistakes. I want to know how else they want to improve this coin.
It is a nice question. As far as I know they have designed the Q-Paygate App. It is an interesting ecommerce solution. It will be enhanced by the QYNO Coin and provide a smooth merge with the blockchain.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

It is a nice question. As far as I know they have designed the Q-Paygate App. It is an interesting ecommerce solution. It will be enhanced by the QYNO Coin and provide a smooth merge with the blockchain.
I have never heard about it. Perhaps I’ve missed this interesting detail. Can you tell me more about advantages of this application? Why will it be useful for ecommerce?
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

I have never heard about it. Perhaps I’ve missed this interesting detail. Can you tell me more about advantages of this application? Why will it be useful for ecommerce?
First of all, it provides a fast, direct and ease of use of the platforms interface. It helps to save time and thanks to special features of the coin it brings additional profits. Vendors will be able to save money because of attractive conditions of usage.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

First of all, it provides a fast, direct and ease of use of the platforms interface. It helps to save time and thanks to special features of the coin it brings additional profits. Vendors will be able to save money because of attractive conditions of usage.
I think that current ecommerce really needs something that can change some rules. I am sure that Qynocoin will be a coin that could change everything. You know, they can also run a masternode and make their profits even higher.
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

I think that current ecommerce really needs something that can change some rules. I am sure that Qynocoin will be a coin that could change everything. You know, they can also run a masternode and make their profits even higher.
Yes, it is 100% true. That’s why everyone needs to be more attentive to this project. I always remember the situation that we had with bitcoin. No one believed that it could be successful and they were impressed when it became a sensation.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Yes, it is 100% true. That’s why everyone needs to be more attentive to this project. I always remember the situation that we had with bitcoin. No one believed that it could be successful and they were impressed when it became a sensation.
I think forward-looking miners assessed potential of this masternode coin and decided to support it. I agree with them and I mine these coins also.
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

I think forward-looking miners assessed potential of this masternode coin and decided to support it. I agree with them and I mine these coins also.
I wish you good luck and I hope you will increase your income. Qyno is really something out of the box. I wonder how many pleasant surprises developers prepared for our community. I want to see what will happen next
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

The project network has very high processing power! I would call this network gigantic! She really amazes me.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

The project network has very high processing power! I would call this network gigantic! She really amazes me.
Indeed, 829 MH / s - this is far from the power of farm mining, this is more than the processing power of some server cells!
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

What does it mean? For the first time I see such a unit of measurement in computer technology. Would not you be so kind as to decipher, what does this mean?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

What does it mean? For the first time I see such a unit of measurement in computer technology. Would not you be so kind as to decipher, what does this mean?
MH / s is the hashrate of the computer. For example, one last-generation video card can produce about 50 MH / s as part of a farm's mining
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

In theory, this project can set us to absolutely new level of the use of cryptocurrency  Qualified staff set up the plank very high!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

In theory, this project can set us to absolutely new level of the use of cryptocurrency  Qualified staff set up the plank very high!
This project offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of the market! Let's support the team and the project itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: