Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

How many tokens the project allocates for all purposes of promotion? Each project differently decides how many tokens to allocate
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

How many tokens the project allocates for all purposes of promotion? Each project differently decides how many tokens to allocate

I agree with you, I do not know what it depends on, but all projects have their own number of tokens, this project uses 100 million tokens
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

I agree with you, I do not know what it depends on, but all projects have their own number of tokens, this project uses 100 million tokens

An excellent amount, I think that it is very convenient for them to manage and distribute among all participants
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

An excellent amount, I think that it is very convenient for them to manage and distribute among all participants

If in the future the project will be popular, then users will be lucky, who received a large number of tokens, as they will be able to earn good money
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I think that this project is one of the best for attracting new investors and finances. The number of new users says this
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

I think that this project is one of the best for attracting new investors and finances. The number of new users says this

I support, the project develops with very good speed, about it speak many large editions and news channels
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

I support, the project develops with very good speed, about it speak many large editions and news channels

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I recently went through an advertising link and got acquainted with the project. His idea and result interested me. Do you really collect information?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

I recently went through an advertising link and got acquainted with the project. His idea and result interested me. Do you really collect information?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I often follow the portals provided by analysts of many coins and projects. This is very important for the average user, I'm glad I could help you Smiley
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Yes, it's just now in the Qyno project the number of new users is impressive, who show interest in the Qyno project. Let's see how it goes, when the Qyno coins are sold and the Qyno coin will be released on the free market, then you will see.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:20:28 AM

I guess qynocoin’s developers make all possible to raise this coin. They’ve made an interesting project and they work for its success. I think community needs to appreciate them for their hard work and support it more.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:25:15 AM

I guess qynocoin’s developers make all possible to raise this coin. They’ve made an interesting project and they work for its success. I think community needs to appreciate them for their hard work and support it more.
Qyno looks awesome. There is enough additional information to make a right conclusion about the project. Why do you think so? Do you think that community doesn’t care about the project?
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

Qyno looks awesome. There is enough additional information to make a right conclusion about the project. Why do you think so? Do you think that community doesn’t care about the project?
No, I haven’t said that. I’ve just read some posts and there are some users that don’t believe in the project or have some doubts. It is very unfair because Qyno deserves to be supported and cared about.
peetah

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

No, I haven’t said that. I’ve just read some posts and there are some users that don’t believe in the project or have some doubts. It is very unfair because Qyno deserves to be supported and cared about.
You are absolutely right. I can’t understand why there are such people. They just need to be more attentive to what they are saying. I think qyno is the project that earns respect and trust. All that they promise will be done.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

You are absolutely right. I can’t understand why there are such people. They just need to be more attentive to what they are saying. I think qyno is the project that earns respect and trust. All that they promise will be done.
It is true. I follow qyno’s discord channel and there are still members of community that don’t believe in team’s words.  I guess thanks to discord channel of Crypto Bridge everything can be clearer.
doge_shit666

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

I think the community's assessment of the projects is very fair, including Qyno. Professional and serious developers are always appreciated. Asking the community to appreciate and support the project more will convince people when you give a specifics reason!
peetah

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

It is true. I follow qyno’s discord channel and there are still members of community that don’t believe in team’s words.  I guess thanks to discord channel of Crypto Bridge everything can be clearer.
Do you mean the listing? Of course, everyone can visit it and even connect to CB developers to be sure that Qynocoin will be listed one day. You are right and people need to be more patient and trust in this plan.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:57 AM

Do you mean the listing? Of course, everyone can visit it and even connect to CB developers to be sure that Qynocoin will be listed one day. You are right and people need to be more patient and trust in this plan.
Yep, it is exactly what I meant. Besides, it doesn’t depend on Qyno’s developers only. It depends mostly from Crypto Bridge. Qyno team is doing its best and it will be great and the project will be efficient.
peetah

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

Yep, it is exactly what I meant. Besides, it doesn’t depend on Qyno’s developers only. It depends mostly from Crypto Bridge. Qyno team is doing its best and it will be great and the project will be efficient.
Yep, I don’t have any reasons to doubts about it. By the way, the first time I’ve read information about qynocoin I have been amazed and I’ve hardly believed that this roi can be real. But now more I see the team’s activity more I am sure about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: